3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IVaN4B 11.11.21 12:28 pm

Windows 7: License or Pirate.

I'm going to buy Windows 7, but the license is too expensive, tell me if it is possible to use Windows Update in the pirate (or whatever it is called), whether there will be glitches, whether it is possible to install licensed games and programs on it.
175 Comments
Sort by:
L
Loki DS 11.11.21

Sality

And he has to do with it, maybe I use Solaris?

s
shrabigus 11.11.21

I was in Spain, where it cost 448 Eureka ... ... Loki, and what was not bought there then? How can you say that Axis is shit when you haven't even tried it? "Friends" told?

L
Loki DS 11.11.21

How can you say that Axis is shit when you haven't even tried it? "Friends" told?

O__o, I tried it, don't be afraid, for the first time don't fuck

s
shrabigus 11.11.21

We have 14 thousand litsuha, but I will not even download a pirate ... .... Loki, you are not interested in litsuha, but you didn’t download a pirate, where does the knowledge come from?

a
addibos 11.11.21

There was no

Xs Download the pirate, download the activator prog, and that's it, the possibilities will be like a litsuha

L
Loki DS 11.11.21

shrabigus

Loki, you are not interested in litsuha, but you didn’t download a pirate, where does the knowledge come from?

The 7 is now being shoved into whatever is possible, so I took down this "miracle pop" in 2 minutes, after the 2nd day of buying a laptop :)

S
Sality 11.11.21

The 7 is now being shoved into whatever is possible, so I took down this "miracle pop" in 2 minutes, after the 2nd day of buying a laptop :)
And in vain. Optimization at a height, games plow faster than XP. And it is beautifully made by itself.
Throw a Linux screen.

And he has to do with, maybe I use Solaris?
You are using Linux.
He spoke himself.

X
X-Zibit 11.11.21

essesna pirate

m
mafia2sucks 11.11.21

the face costs only ~ 5k rubles is if the version for the "house"
nah you maximum speed ??

D
D0c_81 11.11.21

license ... but so far for the average statistical Russian user to give from 10 - 1 ... thousand wooden ROADS somehow, and according to the old tradition they take for 150 - 200 rubles. a cracked pirate clone of XP or 7ki, download a Windows file image from torrents. and depending on the assembly, the pirate works no worse than litsuhi, although with the update of hemorrhoids, they can banish, so off. this service, and enjoy as I do ...

m
mryabets 11.11.21

SLAVYANS, and smarter people don't buy anything and don't turn off anything. All updates are installed on both Windows 7 and Office 2010. And I enjoy it too.))

R
Rasl11 11.11.21

Pirate!

U
Unknown_Nickname 11.11.21

Peradko kanesh!

I
IVaN4B 11.11.21

People who can afford to throw money left and right (Apple and Microsoft, respectively) will buy themselves a license, and ordinary Russians will download a good pirate for themselves.

S
Sergius77 11.11.21

I completely read this thread and did not find anyone's thought that the pirate that you download or buy for 100 rubles on a disc may already have integrated at least viral, as a maximum spyware that steals accounts with passwords, which are then antiviruses may not be found. The same can be with cracks and activators. And this is not a fantasy, but a reality. Yes, someone can say, like, yes, I'll put a firewall, etc. and so on, but not the fact that it will help and not the fact that it will notice when the shipment will take place. So a pirate is a double-edged sword. Yes, if you really wrote an activator-crack with your own pens and broke the system, then you can be 100% sure of safety otherwise, alas.

D
Diman94 11.11.21

whether it is possible to use Windows Update in pirates

On XP it is possible on 7 I don’t know

m
mryabets 11.11.21

Sergius77, with the same success you can say this about persons. disks.)) You're not doing them.))
Moreover, the original images are the same faces. disks. And most importantly, everything works!
So we won't be able to "reason".)

S
Sergius77 11.11.21

Mike_2594 I was not going to reason with anyone, I just gave one of the arguments for completeness of the picture. On the faces. disks, the presence of viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware is extremely unlikely, because this is a blow to the prestige of MS and the lawsuits, if anything, are not sickly. And from pirates "bribes are smooth", where will you find them?

D
D0c_81 11.11.21

Sergius77: at the expense of viruses, etc. Venus, that's how lucky. just curious about these facts from your experience? I still have zero problems in terms of operating the OS.

m
mryabets 11.11.21

Sergius77, So the original images are laid out by MS themselves. About assemblies, I agree that this is the real bullshit. But it is not worth generalizing.

And you don't need to look for us, we will find everything ourselves.))