3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IVaN4B 11.11.21 12:28 pm

Windows 7: License or Pirate.

I'm going to buy Windows 7, but the license is too expensive, tell me if it is possible to use Windows Update in the pirate (or whatever it is called), whether there will be glitches, whether it is possible to install licensed games and programs on it.
175 Comments
Sort by:
a
apologetically 11.11.21

for such a price let BillGeitz suck the greens

s
shrabigus 11.11.21

it’s apologetic, if you don’t have money, it’s not a reason for insults. Moreover, Geitz retired.

V
Vin [C] enT 11.11.21

7 is a great thing ... but mac is cooler: P
7 wins due to most Windows software, mac - for its security and performance.

I
IVaN4B 11.11.21

Apple surprises me: the cloud price for its products in Russia has been lifted, and then it wonders "why nobody buys ?!"

U
User 271236 11.11.21

Apple surprised me: cloud lifted in Russia the price of their products, and then wonders "why no one buys ?!

more like a buy by the way, I plan to buy MakBuk

I
IVaN4B 11.11.21

What about the terrible iPhone sales in Russia?

U
User 271236 11.11.21

What about the terrible iPhone sales in Russia?

This is a stupid and inhibited policy of cellular companies. Whoever needs an iPhone orders from abroad. A lot of iPhones have been sold in Russia due to the "gray import" of iPhones.

I
IVaN4B 11.11.21

A lot of iPhones have been sold in Russia due to the "gray import" of iPhones.

- I agree with this.

S
SelpinHow 11.11.21

I make it easier: I download the original Windows 7 image, install it, buy a license key from a human (the last time I went there, it cost $ 7, I took it for $ 10 myself), I bet, it's done!
It's still more pleasant to deal with a license than with a pirate!

U
User 271236 11.11.21

SelpinHow

Carding keys do not last long, such keys quickly get blacklisted

m
mr. poher 11.11.21

I believe that those who have money can afford a license and will be right, because you can safely work with licenses without fear that a special police squad will break into your room while working at your computer. But if you still want to take a chance, then the pirate is in your hands

T
Trower 11.11.21

"SelpinHow" to some extent I agree with you, but when release 7 was scheduled for October or November, and it appeared on the network earlier somewhere in June-July IMHO .........

F
Fondelsy 11.11.21

Pirate:
+ Free
+ In the internet, you can easily find a crack for it
+ I did not notice any differences from the license
-It is
more difficult to activate -Illegal
If your hands are straight, then there will be no problems with the update
License:
+ Easy activation
+ Legal
+ No problems with the update
-NO free

I'm on the side of the pirate. I'm not going to pay for the license, it's too expensive for me.

s
shrabigus 11.11.21

I'm not going to pay for the license, it's too expensive for me ..... So tell me that there is no money. Free cheese is only in the mousetrap. (with)

F
Fondelsy 11.11.21

So tell me that there is no money. </ I>
Nope, there is money, but I'm not going to pay 8000r for it, it's easier to download a pirate.

I
IVaN4B 11.11.21

Exactly, why pay a lot of money for a beautiful box and a shiny disc ?! Why overpay for functionality that you can get for free and without losing functions (if your hands are straight) ?!

s
shrabigus 11.11.21

Why overpay for the functionality that you can get for free and without losing functions (if your hands are straight)?! .... And then the topics "HISNET, FLIES OUT, BRAKES, ... HELP AND SOS" And then there are only "pirates" smart.

F
Fondelsy 11.11.21

Optional, it can freeze, crash even for licenses. You can take a licensed disk or an image from Windows, install it, but put a crack and you will have a pirate that will also be updated to work. And the topics start out due to the inexperience of the users.

M
Mr007Shadow 11.11.21

I took a pirate half a year ago for 100 rubles and everything works great, is constantly updated and does not bug

s
shrabigus 11.11.21

can freeze, fly out even for licenses .... For almost two years, NIRAZU has not depended on it. The advantage of the license is that it is NOT NECESSARY to think "Maybe the Windows curve?"