3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 10.09.19 07:25 am

Games and movies that captured deeply

Right now watching season 4 of the series Game of thronesand was very impressed.You start to remember what else I was captured in my life that did not let.As the saying goes:games and movies that have touched you the most in life.
For me it is movies:Saw 3 and 4,,5 days to midnight,as already said,Game of thrones.
Games it:Gothic 1 and 2,and the first Dark souls.
And you?
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boland 10.09.19

Endless journey 1-2. No other game or movie didn't make enough to feel the characters.

A
Anderby 10.09.19

A channel

M
Maxis1977 10.09.19

Bioshock

W
Wild Rider 10.09.19

From movies can even one identified: Stay in 2005. Psychological Thriller. The plot, an unexpected ending, the atmosphere, the acting, the camerawork. Even the music is awesome and very suited to the film. On all counts 10 out of 10. The film is a puzzle, forcing to think almost all 1.5 hours.

Of the games... Well the story captured Alan Wake, for example. Opportunities, perhaps, a series of TES. Even Far Cry, RDR, GTA SA at the time.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.09.19

White BIM Black ear USSR 1976

S
StrideForge 10.09.19

Fight club, Lost, Dirt, a Clockwork orange, the Road, Schindler's List, Groundhog Day, taxi driver, the Other - the most powerful films in my memory. Series breaking bad you can still remember.
The games: Silent Hill 2, series Half-Life/Portal, Max Payne 2, Beyond Good & Evil series, Dreamfall, Mafia, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, BioShock series, Fallout and TES, The Last of Us, The Stanley Parable and the recent Valiant Hearts: The Great War.
Like all the most significant for yourself to remember.
Wild Rider
Stay we ought to look - really really love psychological thrillers :)

l
lookaway 10.09.19

movie the lovely bones, million dollar baby.
of games - the recent vanishing of ethan carter

S
S.t.e.n 10.09.19

Just recall the old emotions of Fahrenheit... More Nitsche not remember something...
p/s/ And...more later the emotions remembered from metal gear first [One of the first games on the Sega transition from the first Sony]

A
Adamantokha 10.09.19

Steeper SUPER MARIO BROS (8 BIT) and Battle City (8 BIT) , and CONTRA (8 BIT) .... only the Mass Effect trilogy !!! Ago-the Field of the Mass Effect ...

A
Adamantokha 10.09.19

Well, the movies ... a Franchise of Jackson based on the novels by John Ronald Reuel Tolkien's"the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings and undoubtedly the series Game of Thrones !! Ago-u ...

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 10.09.19

Of the games let it be silent hill 2 and Metal gear solid
And movies Green Elephant, strange as it may sound. Even before he became mainstream. Natural born killers, Oldboy, Fear and loathing in Las Vegas, a Clockwork Orange, and Scarface.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

from Igor it's probably Diablo 2. because shortly before it, I thought the genre fantasy guano and nonsense and preferred chotko science fiction.
then in short mass effect patamu that he brought the Ming from the middle ages sent to the stars in short. did turn off all back to where it all began and returned the interest in science fiction.
separated is kruzis potsony. with kruzisom I have seen the light of the Holy grafona and understand the game. even before the release of kruzisa I realized that this game need to play on high, and so kruzis changed me. now everything is on high or nogames. to kruzisa I was miserable despicable peck schoolboy slave -the current would start at least desimlocker, play hunting. separately it is necessary because at the point I basically have always podrachivat.
from movies niche do not remember. movies like that were selected on the basis of my gaming interest and complements them.

W
Wild Rider 10.09.19

StrideForge
Yeah, just a pity that this movie remained unrecognized. Apparently, it was too difficult to understand and hard while watching. Then I see reviews of some critics on IMDb that they did not understand \_(ツ)_/

P. S. In the childhood watched Without a face, is also very much remembered. From the TV series LOST will remember, and let the nonsense go with 4 episodes, but I think this series is unique. More Secret documents. Sherlock the last good.

t
tatunserg 10.09.19

S. T. E. n
Yes,Yes.and Fahrenheit(except the ending)

R
Robert_The_producer 10.09.19

Ohhh. I have those movies and games a lot, and not counted. Most of the games I was impressed with the series Half Life series F. E. A. R. series, Fallout, TES:Skyrim, The wolf among us and BioShock series. From the movies silence of the Lambs, Fight club, the Departed, and law-Abiding citizen.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 10.09.19

From movies Hachiko, the crow, Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, Harry Potter, Train to Yuma.
Of games Gothic, the Witcher, the Witcher 2, Skyrim, Call of Juarez, Gun.

t
tatunserg 10.09.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0
The Witcher(first one)-I agree.
Hah-didn't dare to look...

M
Maxis1977 10.09.19

The film Brokeback mountain

T
T.T.G 10.09.19

1975.One flew over the cuckoo's nest
1979.Escape from Alcatraz
1983.Scarface
1994.Pulp fiction
1994.Leon
1994.The Shawshank redemption
1994.Forrest Gump
1995.Brave heart
1996.On the needle
1996.Bullet
1997.Brother
1997.Cube
1998.Saving private Ryan
1999.Fight Club
1999.In The Gap
2001.Mind games
2005.Sin city
2005.Hide and seek
2008.Milioner of truŝëb
2008.Tyson
2009.Mr. Nobody
2010.127 Hours
2013.Dirt

Igor was too much, but the place for the second Payne's it is definitely.

D
D.Artist 10.09.19

From the movies, something like: Gattaca, Eva, Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence Spielberg, Vanilla Sky, Eternal sunshine of the spotless Mind, Revolver, pulp Fiction. Generally, I like some of the paintings of Quentin Tarantino and guy Ritchie, and probably something else but can't remember.

The games: relatively recent Transistor made his way thorough, Final Fantasy series, but it since childhood and soon turned into nostalgia, but still really good. A few games in the series in particular Persona Eternal Punishment, it is hooked. Shadowrun Returns Dragonfall it - it is an adventure I will never forget and probably still 100 times replay. Do love old RPGs with some exceptions, in particular on the system of D&D like Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights 1/2, Addons, etc. From the recent Divinity Original Sin well liked and so many things to play, but not touches mostly...