3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 11.11.21 09:47 pm

License or pirate? (Borderlands 2)

Let's look at the ratings. There was not even any information yet, how can one judge that.
120 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 11.11.21

I pre-ordered the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club Edition key, fortunately, Gamasaur gave me a -15% discount and the game cost me only 510 rubles.

-
-Iskander- 11.11.21

Pre-ordered in Steam.

P
P.Avis 11.11.21

Gathered and pre-ordered a month ago. Now I also bought the Season Pass. Somehow the desire to play the pirated version of the masterpiece has disappeared by itself.

A
Ardan 11.11.21

Pre-ordered on gamazavr, the game cost me 540 rubles, but I think the game is worth its money

N
Negih 11.11.21

Please answer this question: When buying a Borderlands 2 license, I can install ... well ... hacked updates (in other words, hacked DLS) or when buying litsuhi in the future I will also have to buy DLS ???

A
Ardan 11.11.21

Negih
Why not buy? For 400 rubles you can get all the add-ons

N
Negih 11.11.21

Ardan, so when buying on a gamasaur, I will order a game for 600r, and with a discount and for 510 (ksati, where is the forum where you can get a discount from a gamasaur?), Then all the DLS (like 4 + another woman of fur.) I will get in set ???

N
Negih 11.11.21

In general, having looked through the articles, this is what I found: In total, 4 DLS are planned, the price is corresponding - 10 US dollars / 800 Microsoft Points piece.
Conclusion (and another repetition of the question): It will be possible to download hacked DLS and install it on a license, since all DLS will cost almost 1000r + the game itself => 1500r per game 0_0. I haven't bought games for 10 years ... PPC prices

J
Just do it again 11.11.21

Negih
in incentive is selling a pass for 400 r for all add-ons!

N
Negih 11.11.21

Hmm ... one thing that confuses me is this: Downloadable content, you need the Steam version of the game Borderlands 2 to run. Pre-ordered Borderlands 2 Season Pass
This is an inscription from Steam. And as I understand it, you have to pay separately for 4 DLS + the game itself ... and that 1000 rubles, which is again PPC.
PS. If I do not understand something, then explain !!!

A
Ardan 11.11.21

Negih You
can get a 10% discount if you pre-order the game on gamasavr and buy a pass in the incentive, a total of 940 rubles will be released

V
VINIK37 11.11.21

download

N
Negih 11.11.21

VINIK37 ----- downloading
Yes, it's not about "downloading", it's about "I want to play online in a cooperative". The first part was devilishly cool and I played it through Garena, and the game itself was in GameSpie (or something like that), and this part is played through Steam and, accordingly, to play on the network, you need lick.
PS. So with all the additions + the game will be released in the region of 1000 r? Okay, okay (money is earned to spend it),
PPP. So where is the theme on the PG created by Gamazavr ??? I want to get a discount.
VERY IMPORTANT
Having bought the game in the incentive, I need to download it from the Internet (from the steam) or can you just download the game uploaded to the Torrent and activate the steam ???

m
mcbrut 11.11.21

Buy

P
Prophet_92 11.11.21

ONLY pirate

H
Hirok 11.11.21

I will never buy a game where content is cut out so that later it can be sold separately !!!

A
AlexZebol 11.11.21

Already pre-ordered in incentive. This game is not to be missed!

b
boy] [wife] [71 11.11.21

but I've downloaded a pirate and I play nothing on the PC and co-op on all versions without problems

E
Elviryand 11.11.21

I'm fine, you can buy a good game.

S
SCAR. 11.11.21

I'm getting banned and I'm still going to eat boogers.
Collectible?