3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 11.11.21 09:47 pm

License or pirate? (Borderlands 2)

Let's look at the ratings. There was not even any information yet, how can one judge that.
120 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elviryand 11.11.21

SCAR
No, Premier Club Edition, deluxe edition, something like that.

S
SCAR. 11.11.21

I’m banned and I’ll still eat boogers
. I see. Nicely done.

B
BrainKiller 11.11.21

I'll take one of these days

V
Vandal hearts 11.11.21

BrainKiller
[CROSS]
Grab it Today! Steam discount -66% !!!

B
BrainKiller 11.11.21

it's a pity that only DLC is expensive, except that you can take only premium club for 50r

V
Vandal hearts 11.11.21

BrainKiller
It is better to leave this money for the Season Pass, however ... there is an opportunity to get a free DLS with a Mechromancer when buying a Premier Club, but not the fact that this is so. This bonus was given when pre-ordering the game, here it is necessary to clarify.

E
Elviryand 11.11.21

Vandal Hearts
I threw off a photo of my Premier Club a little higher, bought it in a 1C store. Almost all DLCs were available. Heads / Clothes, Dome of Bloodshed, Krig'a bought separately, the rest were pumped out as they left, opened automatically.

Here they sell DLC by the piece and inexpensively.
http://shop.1csc.ru/product/search?name=Borderlands+2

It is a pity that I did not find a version where all the skins with DLC will be immediately available as soon as they are released, and now you have to buy by the piece. They know how to pump out money)

S
Spiny 11.11.21

I have this. I have a kind of Borderlands 2 license, but only English. I received it with the purchase of a video GeForce GTX660Ti, there was a coupon with a key. Got a steam version of the game. And as I understand it, if you buy a game on the incentive, there will be 2 versions of the game, English and Rus. Here I tried to add the game and the Season Pass to the cart. I can't buy the game, I supposedly have it, but I can do the Season Pass. If I buy only Season Pass, how will it be? Rus or English? I would like Rus. As far as I know, if you play the Russian version of the game, you will only play with the Russians, if you play co-op, but with the English. version with all you can play (correct me, if not written correctly). I don't think much about playing co-op. I want to play, and so I can in single player mode. Just in incentive now the game is 66% discount and will end soon. So I think what to do.

V
Vandal hearts 11.11.21

Spiny
Well ... let's start with the fact that if the game is purchased on the territory of the Russian Federation and the CIS, then two versions are given: RU and Euro (normal). The first has a very terrible and slow technical support and can only be played with our compatriots, and the second is intended for all other countries, but even a hint of "Mother Russia" is completely absent in it. If the video card was purchased on the territory of Russia and the game was activated there, then you simply had to give RU. Look carefully at the library of Steam games (many simply did not notice it there). If there is nothing, then we can conclude: the coupon was not intended for us ... Put the crack on top of the Euro version and look for "ours" in the community to play in co-op.

S
Spiny 11.11.21

The fact of the matter is that there is only one game and there is no Russian in the choice of language either. I bought Vidyahu in my own city, Yekaterinburg. The crack that I had installed earlier and it worked, but I didn't want to play too much without additions, then I decided to score for now. Now rusik no longer works, downloaded here. As he understood, he was working on an early version of the game. I thought right now to buy add-ons, but I'm thinking about Russian. Do not want to puzzle over every word. I can certainly understand a little about what is at stake in the game, but one fig is tight. And I did not find the Russifiers even normally. Or right now, I think to wait for the release in full, which will include the game and all the additions. Well, or take a season pass now and enjoy it like that.

V
Vandal hearts 11.11.21

Spiny
Take your Season Pass and don't worry. Personally, I myself play RU only for the sake of those who are too lazy to play foreign or those who simply do not know elementary English. phrases. Basically, all "our" people live in the Euro version.

F
FRIZAK123 11.11.21

pirate license is not necessary, it is possible to fix and tangle, so the cooperative I played with a friend, there were no problems

V
Vladislav Eremenko 11.11.21

The license is better, my friends and I asked all the rules until there was a pirate, she didn't get it)

H
Hexogen 11.11.21

I broke with a hamachi or something else, so litsuha. The game is worthwhile. especially if you get on sale.

S
Spiny 11.11.21

In general, I'm still interested in achievements for games. I take them for incentives if there are achievements. For me, somehow this is still an incentive. There is something to strive for, not for someone else, but only for yourself. Trying to do everything. Well, the game is actually good. I realized this when the first part was just there. In the 1st, however, not all achievements were made, but so far there is something else to play. Therefore, if there are achievements, I know the game and I like it, then I take it, and if there is also a discount, then I certainly take it.

H
Hexogen 11.11.21

Spiny
In the game itself, there are much more achievements than in incentive, so this is not an incentive for the board, but buy NNADA

H
Hexogen 11.11.21

A fighter against illiterate ... fools
alone is not so bad, but if you compare it with a co-op, then of course shit.

V
Vandal hearts 11.11.21

HEXOGEN
AND a sea of ​​cheaters ..

A
Amber_LOL 11.11.21

In the subject I will say only Torrent, only Piracy.

d
discam 11.11.21

If you play in a co-op then you need a license, if you can solo on a pirate. I bought a litsuha without DLC and there is no one to play with, so I play on a pirate with DLC.