3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MEDVED 11.11.21 10:14 pm

Who is happy with this game? (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

Your opinion...
67 Comments
Sort by:
M
MasteRAssassiN 11.11.21

Che then you with Temko were 5 years late. And actually the game on the topic is cool.

M
MEDVED 11.11.21

No, you just need to breathe life here, otherwise everyone seemed to fall asleep!

M
MasteRAssassiN 11.11.21

Life from here first moved to the warrior within forum, then to the two trones forum. Right now, she dwells on the forum of the new prince.

D
DupaVoz 11.11.21

Um ... well for me it was a revelation at the time.

Re-passed ten times, or even more.
Now I think, maybe one more time? Although ... most likely it will already be nauseous.

A
Angel_Trent 11.11.21

Eh ... Like a battle in the elevator and I don't want to replay it. But the game is a masterpiece.

D
DupaVoz 11.11.21

Mm ... well, yes, the first time there is hellish. Then it's easier.
Eh, the first time I didn't even know about the mass stop of time ...

M
MEDVED 11.11.21

MasteRAssassiN
You played, but I would like to know the conclusions.

S
Sooltan DJ 11.11.21

I remember the moment when my father must be soaked already takes anger. Well, in general, a beautiful great game.

S
SKELsup 11.11.21

I liked it, although the fight with fate is cooler)

a
alek-01 11.11.21

I DIDN'T PASS THE GADA CURRENCY ELEVATOR

a
alek-01 11.11.21

AND THE GAME IS GREAT GAME

T
Tambriel 11.11.21

I liked the game) A beautiful fairy tale with an interesting plot, puzzles, combat system and style.

T
Tambriel 11.11.21

alek-01
If you want to finish the advice: bring down the grappa and, most importantly, immediately take you away from the headlight. When there is only one enemy left, but do not drive in the dagger, but run, drink water (heal yourself) and let the headlight recover. Then you finish off the last one, and so on until you can repel all the attacks of your opponents. The elevator went up and we see a video)

O
Opponent PC 11.11.21

I liked it more than the last one!

S
Soul-chan 11.11.21

And for me at one time it was a revelation ... Awesome track Time Only Knows :)

M
Mevrik Montreal 11.11.21

The game, although old, is done perfectly. This is the lightest of all Pintsov. True, I can't say which game from the first trilogy is the coolest. It is a breeze. I think they will become classics, like the very first Prince of the 1989 model.

D
DupaVoz 11.11.21

The fig is easy ... I was hellishly straining over it. The moment with the exit from the well (after the prison), and even more so the elevator - ass, which ones to look for!

M
Mevrik Montreal 11.11.21

Well, if the Sands of Time is a hard game, then what is an easy one in your understanding? Not Two Thrones for an Hour? : P

-
--Andrew-- 11.11.21

My favorite part is the Sands of Time. the fight with fate and the two thrones are somehow more tense, more dynamic, but they have lost their resemblance to the first part.

M
Mevrik Montreal 11.11.21

You go through the first one as you look at a fairy tale. In the rest, "you carry firewood", which you "broke" in the previous part.