3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MEDVED 11.11.21 10:14 pm

Who is happy with this game? (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

Your opinion...
67 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archangel 11.11.21

The game is a masterpiece! Very good!

K
KaLvaDoreS 11.11.21

I really liked the game) +10

R
Rad 11.11.21

I really liked.
I think it is even better than the fight with fate and the Two Thrones.

A
AK47GAMER 11.11.21

for 2003 this game was just super very interesting and dynamic puzzles different fights jumps over dagger power all this is very cool I liked the game

a
astand 11.11.21

Great atmospheric game, how can you be dissatisfied with it?

K
Karnaj 11.11.21

The Sands of Time Trilogy is my favorite game series of them all!

SoT is a MASTERPIECE. Masterpiece plot and atmosphere (including music), good gameplay.

WW - MASTERPIECE. Masterpiece gameplay, good plot and atmosphere (including music).

TTT - Just a very good game. Strengths: references to previous installments, Dark Prince, atmosphere, plot.

Disadvantages of TTT (which, incidentally, were not in the original Kindred Blades game, but it was not released):

VERY ugly Prince and Kailina faces in the videos. Well at least in the game the prince has a normal face.

Stripped down gameplay of the second part.

Instead of a normal sword, the prince's main weapon is a toothpick (and this is after great WW gameplay)

What was in Kindred Blades, but not in TTT:

Two endings (for the Dark and the regular Prince);

The ability to turn into the Dark Prince and back at any time;

Better graphics.

I
I am Batman 11.11.21

Most people think of time as a river that always flows in one direction. But I saw the true face of time, and I can assure you: they are wrong. Time is a stormy ocean. You may ask who I am and why I am saying this. Sit down and I will tell you a story like no other you have heard before.

And how can you not be happy, all the same, the game is still going through with a bang to this day. A captivating story that holds in front of the monitor, coupled with addictive gameplay, make this game probably the best in its genre and one of the best in the series. For me, the plot in games is not always in the first place, but in this game it is worthy of respect. Toys with time, the Vizier's insidious plans and the amorous amusements of the Prince and Farah make this game with even greater interest. In general, the history of the Sands of Time is an excellent Arabian tale.

The gameplay leaves a double opinion. Of course, in 2003 it was something, the elements of parkour, climbing and climbing on surfaces still look not bad, but very wooden. On the one hand, everything is calculated, perfected, but the Prince often jumps in absolutely the other direction, dies from a small height !! behaves strangely in battle. When I try to roll away from the enemy by somersaults, pressing in the opposite direction from for some reason starts to roll to the side, thereby not moving away from the enemy, but spinning near him and turning into easy prey. But worse than this can only be the main and fatty minus of the game, the camera. Its angle very often hurts the passage, and all due to the fact that it often changes at the wrong time. It is so terrible that it almost spoils the whole picture. Otherwise, everything is implemented quite cool, riddles, traps,

I will not leave aside the simply amazing soundtrack for the game written by Stuart Chatwood (Stuart Chatwood). The game is simply saturated with this Arabic music, and how good the title music "Time Only Knows" sounds in the end credits performed by Cindy Gomez and Maryem Tollar.

In general, let's summarize. Of course, the disadvantages did not pass by the Prince of Persia, the very misunderstandings in battle and with acrobatic techniques together with a terrible camera spoil the overall experience a little, but nevertheless the game remains cool.