3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MEDVED 11.11.21 10:14 pm

Who is happy with this game? (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

Your opinion...
67 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mevrik Montreal 11.11.21

To all lovers of the track from the credits of this game, see the section Miscellaneous

S
Shady pg 11.11.21

Excellent game! I agree that because of the battle on the elevator, I do not want to start a new game.

W
Winterhunter 11.11.21

Passed 2 times, the second time is easier to pass, even if the difficulty is increased, because. you already know what and how. and so the game is cool, just a fairy tale and the music is cool, especially the soundtrack.

i
icegood 11.11.21

Angel_Trent
m
12/14/08 01:42 AM
Yes, well, all this is in vain. Nalchishsya - you will only lift and go through, so, to keep fit.
Winterhunter
06/14/09 15:51
No, the main thing is to deal with the fight in a human way. And how many opponents there will be - 5 or 50 - does not matter.
Another thing is Assasin's creed, there is increasing with its own pumping. At least I would not have dared to run into a handful of Templars in the middle of the people ... :) Sorry for offtopic, this is so, for comparison.

P
Peij 11.11.21

"Sands of Time" is the first game after "Blade of Darkness", which also captivated me - after having passed it all in two days, coming off only for food and sleep, I immediately could not resist and started it again.

Indeed, as said above, a beautiful fairy tale and the best of all parts. The rest waited impatiently, but never made it to the end.

IMHO, that says it all ...

W
Windofchange 11.11.21

Wow. The sands of time are the steering part. Best of all, pomoyma (in the fight with fate, I played a little in the game, there was a glitch, and after installation it died safely) Recently passed again, buzz ... In two words: a great game. I personally do not like the 3rd prince, it was easy at all levels (the only thing that suffered with the first boss)

S
Shady pg 11.11.21

if you play observantly, then the game you are playing you will definitely like

L
Lyria 11.11.21

I love SoT, in my opinion, the best of the trilogy, because in spirit (IMHO!) Is somewhat similar to the very first game about Prince (I remember how I was constantly dying on Dandy on thorns)))), although, of course, SoT is much more interesting ... The second part is also good, although a little buggy. I personally did not like the third one, but also generally nothing)

U
User 808363 11.11.21

POP SOT, TsTs, T2T - super-duper igruhi. POP (last) full shit (((

-
-labeled- 11.11.21

Yes, I didn't like the last part at all.

S
Stinger_Max 11.11.21

I am completely satisfied with this part, 2-3 months ago I went through it - it feels like I’m going through it for the first time

H
Hunter_Nikolay 11.11.21

I also think I will go through it more than once!

-
-zotik- 11.11.21

I downloaded all 5 pieces and now I'm going through the process. Everything Princi is a masterpiece well, maybe the 2008 prince's edge (4) you can't even die there normally, but the games are class, and you can break your brain 5 times while you play the game

S
Shingok 11.11.21

Great game, I really liked it !!)

J
Jordan BMX 11.11.21

Game - THE BEST! ))

B
Black Griffin 11.11.21

I passed this prince on the second Sonya. The game is very interesting and insanely difficult. Enemies strong and super strong mass. Difficult puzzles. The plot is very cool. There are many impressions. I liked the game. 9/10

m
me sugar-free please 11.11.21

The game is insanely difficult.
Try Mario on a dandy to pass.

K
KompoSSteR 11.11.21

a pleasant oriental tale), in principle, only positive emotions)
in the battle with Fate, I had enough to collect chests (you must open all the pictures), and I just somehow didn't like the Two Thrones - this devil, who died with time, always pissed off the rest) The rest did not play

H
Hunter_Nikolay 11.11.21

Try Mario on a dandy to pass.
Try mario on a smartphone emulator))) I managed ...

J
Jordan BMX 11.11.21

Yes, Mario et tin xD