3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MEDVED 11.11.21 10:14 pm

Who is happy with this game? (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

Your opinion...
67 Comments
Sort by:
T
Terrakot 11.11.21

IMHO The Sands of Time is the best part in this series. Warrior within is too hardcore, and two thrones after the first parts are generally complete crap. We tried to mix the first with the second .. ((And the game itself is cool, albeit easy.

M
Mevrik Montreal 11.11.21

Two Thrones is not messy, but in the trilogy it is in the last place (IMHO). And the Sands of Time are too short. Although in each game you can find pros and cons. And how many people there will be, there will be so many opinions. And you can argue which is better endlessly.

-
--Andrew-- 11.11.21

Well, if you increase the pleasure, then it will not be so short.
TT impressed with its plot, it is just as addictive as in The Sands of Time, so we can say that Two Thrones was a success!

A
Angel_Trent 11.11.21

The easiest game in the trilogy for me is the second Prince. For comparison, I went through the entire trilogy on Easy difficulty. So, I ran through the Grapple like on the beach, damn it. No interest, no normal boss (except Dah). Then Sands - a couple of moments frankly made me nervous. And in TTT (despite the ease of the boss strategy) speedkill pissed me off. Well, the level with the Dark Prince for a while ... wah.
I'm scared to imagine TTT on Hard. O_O

M
Mevrik Montreal 11.11.21

There is nothing terrible there. And in the fight with Destiny, try at least on the average. You will see, this will no longer be a walk on the beach. And just do Princes should be played only on heavy.
PS How can the main feature of the game get mad? (speedkill) And for you, Angel, as a modera of Princes, just say such a thing is a shame. Moder, and even at the middle level did not play! I'll tell you what. The most relish is the game on heavy. This is where all the possible tricks and tricks come in. I had to fumble around doing all the combos to get through the whole game. Try to increase the difficulty level. You'll like it.

A
Angel_Trent 11.11.21

On average, by the way, I only passed the second Prince. I couldn't believe the game was so easy. It's also easy, but I couldn't fail Dakha.
I do not like stealth, I am terribly annoyed to hide in the corners and wait for the right moment. Well, and the principle of the active use of speedkill in the battle with bosses.

M
Mevrik Montreal 11.11.21

I only had problems with Dahaka on hard. And he demolished it all the same. I suffered a little, but took it down.

-
--Andrew-- 11.11.21

Ohh you haven't played Hitman: Blood money. Compared to him, the Prince's stealth modes are just a gift from God !!!

M
Mevrik Montreal 11.11.21

I didn't get through the hitmen. Sugar. But there would be a speedkill and the game takes 1.5-2 hours.

-
--Andrew-- 11.11.21

There, speed-killing would cause chaos, and the game is made with a great emphasis on stealth. But this is already another topic))

A
Angel_Trent 11.11.21

I didn’t play, my boyfriend played, and I watched and gave advice. ))
For me, these games do not roll. I need to follow the principle "run out from around the corner, scatter everything in the corners and run on"))

-
--Andrew-- 11.11.21

That is in principle for me too, but variety is a useful thing =)

M
Mevrik Montreal 11.11.21

He came running, leveled everyone with the plinth, and ran on. In this aspect, the duration of battles in PV is a bit annoying. And I like stealth. That's the whole joke. You need to choose a position, wait and hit with lightning speed. Most of all, I was pinned to do this in Crysis. And in TTT this is a condition of passage.

-
--Andrew-- 11.11.21

Try the Assassin Creed stealth system. Yes, it is unfinished but quite interesting.

A
Angel_Trent 11.11.21

That’s why Assassin Creed didn’t fit me at all. It seems to be just as monotonous as the new Prince (go there, kill him), but I have no complaints about the new Prince, but the AU put it off before reaching Jerusalem, I didn't have the strength to play it.

-
--Andrew-- 11.11.21

I don’t know what to do about the crisis, I started on the old one, but not on the 4-core, h ... I’m a cocoa!

M
Mevrik Montreal 11.11.21

Rave! I have a crisis at high plows, and physics to the maximum. And about the AU. I poured him and understood one truth. Performing a minimum of tasks and then not so boring.

-
--Andrew-- 11.11.21

Why?

-
--Andrew-- 11.11.21

Probably it's time to round off with games that are off topic.

M
Mevrik Montreal 11.11.21

Monotone. The tasks are the same. Boring. And if he overheard there, he did not steal there. Already more fun.