3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ness_ 11.11.21 10:45 pm

CTF Champ 6, Registration (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Registration is now open for the 6th CTF tournament on pg with cap selection!

Rules: There are no major changes planned, but there will be some innovations. In particular, it will not be possible to take a player with a higher rating than the one that was taken in the current one on the hood of the selection in subsequent rounds of the selection. The games will be held according to the schedule: one match per week in the BO3 format. Final - BO5. An application for captaincy can be left immediately with registration. The captain can only be an experienced CTF player, so that the team is recruited with the balance in mind. If there are no those wishing to become captains or the rega captain is not accepted by the organizers, then the organizers reserve the right to appoint captains at their discretion. You can apply for registration as a pair (cap - co-cap), but the admission of such a pair to the tournament remains at the discretion of the organizers.
Important: for those players who have not participated in previous tournaments and have never attended CTF training camps, it will be necessary to attend the training camps at least once in order to be able to evaluate the skill and make the balance at the tournament as even as possible.
Games usually take place on Saturday-Sunday. Participants should be prepared to allocate their time first and foremost on these days.
Cards: Tentative list of cards:
CTF-Grendelkeep
CTF-UCMP4-VirilityLE
CTF-Archanastre
CTF-CBP2-Pistola-Lite2
CTF-FP-Anfractuous2-LiTe
CTF-VaultCity-LE
Another card will be chosen later by voting. It is also possible to replace one of the current cards.
Format: 5x5.
Registration deadline: February 13.
Bonnet date: February 13-14.
Tournament start: February 15.
Organizers: naut, ImitatoR, Ness.

To participate, it is desirable to have a microphone and installed TeamSpeak 3! Knowledge of maps and mode is welcome.

Those wishing to participate unsubscribe in this thread. When registering, please indicate your real estate agent (in the event that it does not coincide with the nickname on the forum), so that later you can carry out an adequate cap selection, as well as how you can be contacted via skype.

List of registered (updated):
Mind (k) + bugatti
Chip
fortis_cor
forsicanec
cold-m
itsinthemind
ImitatoR (k)
Rasty
Koffee
Megapihar '
WEDROID
desp
Asin
cart ^ m
TT-Tolyan (k)
Chong
Lasundel
Biazet-TZO
nnj
spo_Oky
Maldito_O (k)
Pepper
Sanivit

Reserve:
xan_max
SuBFocuS
IIyXoBuK
124 Comments
Sort by:
p
psyh7771 11.11.21

Cold Mind
tell me what nickname do you need? from what I didn’t understand?

C
Cold mind 11.11.21

psyh7771
Your nickname with which you play in UT2004.

W
WEDROID kv-1._ 11.11.21

February 14 is Deadpool Day!
WEDROID - write.

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

Let me remind you once again that all new players need to attend the CTF training camp at least once, which takes place every Saturday from 22:00 Moscow time on server 212.42.38.94:9777. It is best to approach after 00:00 or even 01:00 when slots become free. You can immediately write that you are a new player and want to participate in the tournament, so that you will be allocated a slot to participate in the game and you can evaluate your skill.

PS In this tournament we will go against the existing system of lanpingers domination on pg and hammering the bolt on all the others - netcode on. We have already tested netcode at the training camp - there was not a single comment or dissatisfaction. So all hipers are welcome.

t
toxikk.com 11.11.21

ctf with a netcode on pg?))))))))))

Well, such a juicy dm even I will not miss: D
+

M
Maldito 11.11.21

In this tournament we will go against the established system of lanpinger domination on pg and hammering the bolt on everyone else - netcode on.

Apart from Pihuli and Chip, I have not seen even lanpingers here)

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

Simulator, Grow, Mind, etc. But in general, your idea is clear, if you do not find fault with the terms. Therefore, I did not see that many conditions do not allow them to play normally on pg.

_
_biohazard 11.11.21

Considering that those few "hipers" do not care for a long time and some of them shoot no worse than those same lanpingers. And pings up to 40 are not critical at all, this is a CTF, as it were, and not THERE any, in order to focus so much on shooting. Yes, and you yourself know that the netcode is still the same, with its crooked mechanics. In general, initially there was no particular desire to fight, now I will score at all.

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

You weren’t going to regret, why all this pathos? Even at the last championship, you, bypassing the rules, demanded a reg with a pair with 51st and only on such conditions were you ready to honor the tournament with your presence.

Regarding netcode, the only reason for your post, I have to disagree with you. The netcode has no curve mechanics. But the engine has it. Therefore, on many servers like Tuki, set up by krivoruky admins, there was indeed some shit in some places. At the same time, on a normally configured server, everything works as it should, as many have already seen for a long time. The experiment at the last training camp on Saturday confirmed this once again. Nobody even noticed that the netcode was turned on and there was not a single complaint that something was wrong. Although I have no doubt that a special head device will always find something with a strong desire.

_
_biohazard 11.11.21

You weren’t going to regret, why all this pathos?
Where is pathos, what are you talking about? :) The kid went completely. MB would have registered, I didn’t want to register for an assault from the very beginning.

Even at the last championship, you, bypassing the rules, demanded a reg with a pair with 51st and only on such conditions were you ready to honor the tournament with your presence.
Right now he demanded. We could not have fought, I would not be offended. And about bypassing the rules, tell me more about how you are constantly trying to rebalance the teams after caps. selection and swap players, yeah.

Although I have no doubt that a special head device will always find something with a strong desire.
I see that runners with flags and funny hohlosrachiki 24/7 in a skype conference have completely eaten your brain.

The experiment at the last training camp on Saturday confirmed this once again. Nobody even noticed that the netcode was turned on and there was not a single complaint that something was wrong.
Yes, play, it's a pity or something, why not arrange a funny trash. I was just surprised how they used to throw up this netcode with poop and considered it a crap, but then suddenly they decided to turn on the champion by default in the absence of hipers, as such.

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

I see that runners with flags and funny hohlosrachiki 24/7 in a skype conference have completely eaten your brain.
Not so much as to discern zashkvar exclusively in the special device of some characters.

Yes, play, it's a pity or something, why not arrange a funny trash.
On Saturday we played normally, everyone was happy with everything. Why would trash come from?

I was just surprised how they used to throw up this netcode with poop and considered it a crap, but then suddenly they decided to turn on the champion by default in the absence of hipers, as such.
If everything works fine and the aforementioned "zashkvar" is not observed (why is not observed - this is a separate question, but not for this topic), then I do not see a subject for discussion.

p
psyh7771 11.11.21

people, but how to create a nickname there in UT, JUST the game does not see any servers, and I have never played on the network in 2004 UT, only offline, and only played on the network in 2007 and pre-alpha new, who help the thread What is there how to create a nickname or what version should you download so that it works on the grid?

P
PfAndrey 11.11.21

lol!

SIMPLY the game does not see any servers.
Litsukha needs the Internet tab to be active.

What version should you download to work on the grid?
http://www.ut2.ru/server/

what is there how to create a nickname
Settings -> Player -> Name

Go shorter on TAM or DM, show the skill and look at others.

M
Met4lgear 11.11.21

Guys, is there a place to play Bunny Track (BT) in a tukey? Pts pins this mode, I would like to play) For ut99 I even found a server, but for ut2004 there is nothing in Google.
Yes, and today CTF gathering somewhere at 22:00 Moscow time?

t
toxikk.com 11.11.21

Met4lgear
yes, but it's better to come to the server early, at 21:50 at least :)

F
F51 11.11.21

Bunny Track
In tukey it is called a trial. UT2004 trial maps or something like that googled.

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

it is better to come early to the server, at least at 21:50
--->
It is best to come after 00:00 or even at 01:00, when the slots become free.

t
toxikk.com 11.11.21

Ness_
well, they don't even have TSki, but they could sit and listen and bake, this is a much more important topic for newcomers to the CTF (well, if they are newbies)

i
itsinthemind 11.11.21

yes, it hurts them to listen to the nagging of local nerds about balance and about who twisted whom where))

t
toxikk.com 11.11.21

well, duck, they will understand that there is a trash and will refuse right away)