3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ness_ 11.11.21 10:45 pm

CTF Champ 6, Registration (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Registration is now open for the 6th CTF tournament on pg with cap selection!

Rules: There are no major changes planned, but there will be some innovations. In particular, it will not be possible to take a player with a higher rating than the one that was taken in the current one on the hood of the selection in subsequent rounds of the selection. The games will be held according to the schedule: one match per week in the BO3 format. Final - BO5. An application for captaincy can be left immediately with registration. The captain can only be an experienced CTF player, so that the team is recruited with the balance in mind. If there are no those wishing to become captains or the rega captain is not accepted by the organizers, then the organizers reserve the right to appoint captains at their discretion. You can apply for registration as a pair (cap - co-cap), but the admission of such a pair to the tournament remains at the discretion of the organizers.
Important: for those players who have not participated in previous tournaments and have never attended CTF training camps, it will be necessary to attend the training camps at least once in order to be able to evaluate the skill and make the balance at the tournament as even as possible.
Games usually take place on Saturday-Sunday. Participants should be prepared to allocate their time first and foremost on these days.
Cards: Tentative list of cards:
CTF-Grendelkeep
CTF-UCMP4-VirilityLE
CTF-Archanastre
CTF-CBP2-Pistola-Lite2
CTF-FP-Anfractuous2-LiTe
CTF-VaultCity-LE
Another card will be chosen later by voting. It is also possible to replace one of the current cards.
Format: 5x5.
Registration deadline: February 13.
Bonnet date: February 13-14.
Tournament start: February 15.
Organizers: naut, ImitatoR, Ness.

To participate, it is desirable to have a microphone and installed TeamSpeak 3! Knowledge of maps and mode is welcome.

Those wishing to participate unsubscribe in this thread. When registering, please indicate your real estate agent (in the event that it does not coincide with the nickname on the forum), so that later you can carry out an adequate cap selection, as well as how you can be contacted via skype.

List of registered (updated):
Mind (k) + bugatti
Chip
fortis_cor
forsicanec
cold-m
itsinthemind
ImitatoR (k)
Rasty
Koffee
Megapihar '
WEDROID
desp
Asin
cart ^ m
TT-Tolyan (k)
Chong
Lasundel
Biazet-TZO
nnj
spo_Oky
Maldito_O (k)
Pepper
Sanivit

Reserve:
xan_max
SuBFocuS
IIyXoBuK
124 Comments
Sort by:
c
cyber_spooky 11.11.21

There the ninja wrote yesterday in a chyatik for years that he wants to play KTF champion!

P
PfAndrey 11.11.21

there the ninja wrote yesterday in a chyatik for years that he wants to play KTF champion!

Ninja
promised to score for the game and still scored, uh-huh

The forum was banned, so he wants to add fun to the championship. I think a surprise awaits us;)
PS: I wonder who and what for the ninja blew up the farts so that they can't put out the 4th month?

c
cyber_spooky 11.11.21

PfAndrey
Cold

v
vestnik_smerti1 11.11.21

nick: IIyXoBuK

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

+ cart ^ m

V
Vladislav Babiak 11.11.21

Biazet-TZO
biazettzo

x
xan_krigor 11.11.21

Ness_
want to register in the fight my nickname is xan_max my skype [email protected]

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

So far, he has added it to the reserve, and Biazeta has added it there too. Come to the training camp next Saturday from 22:00 Moscow time on the server 212.42.38.94:9777 so that you can evaluate the skill.

_
_Naut_ 11.11.21

Players for 3 teams only recruited? (Play in 2 circles?

c
clan.TT-Tolyan 11.11.21

In my opinion, the 3-team champion is a complete mess ...

t
toxikk.com 11.11.21

Well, I xs how you counted 3 tims) of those 15 who are here entered as registrants and 5 ctfer will not be typed)

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

In my opinion, the 3-team champion is a complete mess ....
So get on with it - there will be 18 people, and there will definitely be 2 more - now there are 4 teams. Many are added at the last moment, so there will be at least 5 teams, IMHO. If that will be a little longer.

c
clan.TT-Tolyan 11.11.21

So I went in so that the zaregatsa ... and here again the srachs and people do not want to participate ... so I think that it is unlikely that more than 3 team members will even be typed with me ...

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

+ Ninja: D

G
GurmanRu 11.11.21

Give me a nickname: SuBFocuS

c
clan.TT-Tolyan 11.11.21

Will there be a champion or not?

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

It all depends on the number of participants, some of them look at you and do not regret.

c
clan.TT-Tolyan 11.11.21

You could have already added me to the list ... but I'm not to blame for the srachs here ...

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

Tolyan in, SuBFocus to reserve until he plays this Saturday.

M
Met4lgear 11.11.21

Are we going to the server this Saturday night? So far I can see 3 teams. Will it be possible to play all the matches in 1 day?