3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ness_ 11.11.21 10:45 pm

CTF Champ 6, Registration (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Registration is now open for the 6th CTF tournament on pg with cap selection!

Rules: There are no major changes planned, but there will be some innovations. In particular, it will not be possible to take a player with a higher rating than the one that was taken in the current one on the hood of the selection in subsequent rounds of the selection. The games will be held according to the schedule: one match per week in the BO3 format. Final - BO5. An application for captaincy can be left immediately with registration. The captain can only be an experienced CTF player, so that the team is recruited with the balance in mind. If there are no those wishing to become captains or the rega captain is not accepted by the organizers, then the organizers reserve the right to appoint captains at their discretion. You can apply for registration as a pair (cap - co-cap), but the admission of such a pair to the tournament remains at the discretion of the organizers.
Important: for those players who have not participated in previous tournaments and have never attended CTF training camps, it will be necessary to attend the training camps at least once in order to be able to evaluate the skill and make the balance at the tournament as even as possible.
Games usually take place on Saturday-Sunday. Participants should be prepared to allocate their time first and foremost on these days.
Cards: Tentative list of cards:
CTF-Grendelkeep
CTF-UCMP4-VirilityLE
CTF-Archanastre
CTF-CBP2-Pistola-Lite2
CTF-FP-Anfractuous2-LiTe
CTF-VaultCity-LE
Another card will be chosen later by voting. It is also possible to replace one of the current cards.
Format: 5x5.
Registration deadline: February 13.
Bonnet date: February 13-14.
Tournament start: February 15.
Organizers: naut, ImitatoR, Ness.

To participate, it is desirable to have a microphone and installed TeamSpeak 3! Knowledge of maps and mode is welcome.

Those wishing to participate unsubscribe in this thread. When registering, please indicate your real estate agent (in the event that it does not coincide with the nickname on the forum), so that later you can carry out an adequate cap selection, as well as how you can be contacted via skype.

List of registered (updated):
Mind (k) + bugatti
Chip
fortis_cor
forsicanec
cold-m
itsinthemind
ImitatoR (k)
Rasty
Koffee
Megapihar '
WEDROID
desp
Asin
cart ^ m
TT-Tolyan (k)
Chong
Lasundel
Biazet-TZO
nnj
spo_Oky
Maldito_O (k)
Pepper
Sanivit

Reserve:
xan_max
SuBFocuS
IIyXoBuK
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ness_ 11.11.21

+ Sanivit

v
vestnik_smerti1 11.11.21

~~~ What do you think "put in reserve" means? ~~~
If the teams have enough players without me, then I can be removed from the lists. (again, IIyXoBuK)

d
dragon_3000 11.11.21

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I decided to participate in the championship. I have experience in the game (although here I am n00b), in CTF I can, nickname in the game Dragon_3000.

N
Noize_suppressor 11.11.21

What's stopping you from capturing this weekend and starting the championship next week?

C
Cold mind 11.11.21

Let's start the CTF championship early + postpone the start of the AS tournament.

N

Cold Mind
Let's put it off until the summer ... Otherwise, as I understand it, Anti-cock clucking on over 2000 comments is the norm for you, and they, in turn, can last indefinitely. Ness, take the shooting and points coefficients from the past CTF games, you can take the values ​​on the streams. You make a rating according to the Despas formula and send the dissatisfied to the oven, I suspect that these are all Desperado and Tolyany, and you appoint the captains yourself.

t
toxikk.com 11.11.21

Noize_suppressor wow
, it turns out that the rooster's regiment has arrived:
But you can't tell it in appearance, well, we'll know now, ATP for the info)

N

toxikk.com
This is an assumption. I would be glad to be wrong. But if this friend somehow touched you, then, apparently, for a reason.

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

to carry out a hood selection this weekend and start the championship from next week.
So it is planned to do so. People wrote to you that you were too hasty, because one champion has not started yet, and you have already opened the reg for the next one. And, I suppose, despa is unlikely to touch anything. He doesn't really care about the roster, we all know why. :)

N

Ness_
Start of the tournament: February 15.
This is written in the very first post. So where was I in a hurry? This malech was delayed, but I was not in a hurry.

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

We have extended the registration for 1 week, it is completely normal. But, even if we started from this week, where did you get the idea that we would have finished the tournament before March 14? Again, one champion is still going, but during it another starts.

N

Ness_
Again, one champion is still going, but during it another starts.
Your last mega-champ started on October 7th. Registration for the last ace champion started on October 14th. Here's an example. As you said: the
phenomenon is completely normal

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

Can't you see the difference? / o
Last time one champion started, a week later the registration for another was opened (and then only because the deadlines were tight). As a result, one championship ended (except for the final match, where the teams were tightened) and the next one began. No overlays. In this case, it turned out that the registration was open for the first championship, and you opened the registration for the second. The first champion is far from over in terms of time and will be in full swing, and your second champion starts. What happened? That's right, pad.
Moreover, the dates of the previous champions were agreed upon between the organizers. Count it, it happens ... It's
even a little strange that such obvious things have to be chewed.

C
Cold mind 11.11.21

dragon_3000
Hi, leave your contacts (Skype). You also need to see how you play before the captain's selection, so as not to make a mistake with the assessment.
/ org mode off: D

d
dragon_3000 11.11.21

Cold Mind
Skype: gavrila3894. Micro is terrible, like the voice, so you don't want to wheeze in the voice of a schoolboy. Well, I just warned you.

N

Ness_
Yes, I hoped for the quality of the organization, I thought it was obvious that if you write the start of the tournament on February 15, then it will be so) I think Mind would not be very happy if you had settled all the deadlines in order to play the champion ace to ng, and then you you say: "well, we haven't got enough people here, and in general it is not yet known when the cap selection will take place, so we will extend the regu." But you and I did not agree on anything, because neither I nor you owe anything to anyone.

M
Met4lgear 11.11.21

And then there's the Assault Cup? Where is the rega? = D

A
AS.Mind 11.11.21

Met4lgear
Here:
http://forums.playground.ru/unreal_tournament_2004/playground_ut2004_chempionat_po_rezhimu_assault_11_registratsiya-894469/

M
Maldito 11.11.21

The cap selection will take place tomorrow at 21-30, before Saturday's training camp.

R
Rasty569 11.11.21

By the way, why is Naut in the organizers and not in the list of participants? )