3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ness_ 11.11.21 10:45 pm

CTF Champ 6, Registration (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Registration is now open for the 6th CTF tournament on pg with cap selection!

Rules: There are no major changes planned, but there will be some innovations. In particular, it will not be possible to take a player with a higher rating than the one that was taken in the current one on the hood of the selection in subsequent rounds of the selection. The games will be held according to the schedule: one match per week in the BO3 format. Final - BO5. An application for captaincy can be left immediately with registration. The captain can only be an experienced CTF player, so that the team is recruited with the balance in mind. If there are no those wishing to become captains or the rega captain is not accepted by the organizers, then the organizers reserve the right to appoint captains at their discretion. You can apply for registration as a pair (cap - co-cap), but the admission of such a pair to the tournament remains at the discretion of the organizers.
Important: for those players who have not participated in previous tournaments and have never attended CTF training camps, it will be necessary to attend the training camps at least once in order to be able to evaluate the skill and make the balance at the tournament as even as possible.
Games usually take place on Saturday-Sunday. Participants should be prepared to allocate their time first and foremost on these days.
Cards: Tentative list of cards:
CTF-Grendelkeep
CTF-UCMP4-VirilityLE
CTF-Archanastre
CTF-CBP2-Pistola-Lite2
CTF-FP-Anfractuous2-LiTe
CTF-VaultCity-LE
Another card will be chosen later by voting. It is also possible to replace one of the current cards.
Format: 5x5.
Registration deadline: February 13.
Bonnet date: February 13-14.
Tournament start: February 15.
Organizers: naut, ImitatoR, Ness.

To participate, it is desirable to have a microphone and installed TeamSpeak 3! Knowledge of maps and mode is welcome.

Those wishing to participate unsubscribe in this thread. When registering, please indicate your real estate agent (in the event that it does not coincide with the nickname on the forum), so that later you can carry out an adequate cap selection, as well as how you can be contacted via skype.

List of registered (updated):
Mind (k) + bugatti
Chip
fortis_cor
forsicanec
cold-m
itsinthemind
ImitatoR (k)
Rasty
Koffee
Megapihar '
WEDROID
desp
Asin
cart ^ m
TT-Tolyan (k)
Chong
Lasundel
Biazet-TZO
nnj
spo_Oky
Maldito_O (k)
Pepper
Sanivit

Reserve:
xan_max
SuBFocuS
IIyXoBuK
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maldito 11.11.21

Because he won't play, won't he?)

i
itsinthemind 11.11.21

The cap selection will take place tomorrow at 21-30, before Saturday's training camp.
you there make an amendment for srachi, otherwise the fees will start again at 23

_
_Naut_ 11.11.21

Nauta has a repair and only a laptop at his disposal, in general it was very lucky that the Assault managed to finish the game

C
Cold mind 11.11.21

z
zd.made 11.11.21

No. 1 Simulator
No. 2 Mald
No. 3 Coffee
No. 4 Tolyan
No. 5 Mind

c
cyber_spooky 11.11.21

oh-oh ...

M
Met4lgear 11.11.21

Guys, I don't want to upset you, but I ended up in places where there is only a modem for a long time, so most likely I am eliminated from the tournament -_- The 5th team needs to look for a replacement (Asin).

c
clan.TT-Tolyan 11.11.21

Down jacket participates in the hike ...

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

Met4lgear
How long and what prevents to play from the modem, considering that the ping compensator is enabled on the server? In case of refusal to participate, we will add you to the black list for all subsequent champions under our auspices, including potential ones in UT4.

A
AS.Mind 11.11.21

It is worth thinking about a player like Dragon_3000 now he probably still wants to play

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

As they say, there were problems with him too. Left right in the middle of the game. There is also SuBFocuS, which ignores all invitations to play for now. But I hope Ashin comes back.

M
Met4lgear 11.11.21

Ness_
I moved to a rented hut, while there is nowhere to put even a table with a computer, I write from a laptop. Today I'll try to buy a 4G MTS modem, it will catch mb better. This is a village, not a city, so what kind of connection is there. MB and you will be able to play. When will the match be?

N
Ness_ 11.11.21

Did you know you were going to move? Why register? Here the set of commands was based on the principle of kapo selection, and now it is not so easy to make a replacement for a number of reasons, because we cannot replace you with any player. If you try to play with the modem, if the connection is stable, then the ping is not important, given the ping compensator. The schedule will come later. I suppose the games will start from next week, 1 game per week.

C
CHONG 11.11.21

I would recommend a megaphone, I play myself, the flight is normal. The ping is on average 50, with a weak network load, the ping drops to 30. Based on my extensive experience of using the mobile Internet. I do not recommend either MTS or Beeline, only a megaphone.

M
Met4lgear 11.11.21

Ness_
Everything, everything is relax, I know that it is not very good to throw the command. I bought 4G MTS (here the tower seems to be near). The speedtest shows 3 Mbps and 56 ms ping right now. It should be okay. If you say that on the next week of the game, then I will just have time to put a stationary computer, will the schedule be laid out here or in Skype in the conference? And if the connection is worthless, I will try to come up with a blackout, if I sit down straight on the street with an antenna in felt boots and play up.

i
imi 11.11.21

Yy. What kind of 4g is this? My 3g gives 15 Mb / s)

i
itsinthemind 11.11.21

maybe there, until it's too late, a rule will be introduced that no more than two defaults are allowed or not - garbage?

_
_Naut_ 11.11.21

Oh well)

t
toxikk.com 11.11.21

itsinthemind
how are you going to control the implementation of this idiotic rule?)))

R
Rasty569 11.11.21

When does it start then?
Why pull, if the teams are ready, you can already start