3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jules_Merit 11.11.21 10:53 pm

DLC \ "Hearts of Stone \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I decided to go through this DLS on a licensed Gogov version, but there is no denyushka. Found that it is possible to install a pirated DLC for a license and GOG "does not freak out" about this, who is not difficult to tell how to do it, thanks in advance <3
80 Comments
Sort by:
i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

That's interesting too. I think in the GOG version it will be possible to stir up so much, in contrast to the steam version. Although ... in Skyrim, they play with add-ons in incentive without buying dls.

R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 11.11.21

in http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/steam_litsenziya_piratskie_dlc-880934/ this topic is all described how to do it, everything works by myself now I'm playing. works on both gog and steam versions.

J
Jules_Merit 11.11.21

RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS
Mmmm ... Thanks

L
Losto 11.11.21

Regarding Steam, I wrote in this thread:
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/ustanovka_piratskogo_dlc_kamennye_serdtsa_na_litsenziyu-891108/#comment-14451640

In GOG, the same principle.

J
Jules_Merit 11.11.21

Losto
Thanks a lot

m
melvinov 11.11.21

In the steam version, I just took the ep1 folder from the pirate and threw it into the license ... that's all ... the game immediately picked up and passed it 2 times already without problems, in the GOG it is probably the same.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Yes, buy already "Stone hearts" 300 rubles the price of the issue .... !!!

m
melvinov 11.11.21

Stribogg
Valuable advice, the author of the topic was just waiting for it ...

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

melvinov
It's just that this selfishness is already tired .. Okay, there is still a game worth a couple of thousand .. there are some 300 (!!!) rubles !!! And this is not some kind of Lara Croft that passed in two days and deleted, it's still the Witcher ... And if 1 ruble was worth the addition, would it still be better to lie about the money and bet for free? I see that the author has a lot there, as I think, worthless games at once in the incentive bought - and then this means that the addition is not worth it?
And forever such topics begin like this - "there is no money at all" .. Well, yes, 300 rubles is just horror what kind of money ... I would be ashamed to write this at all, I would just say, yes, the toad presses, even 300 rubles ..

m
melvinov 11.11.21

Stribogg
Yes, what difference does it make to you that he has an incentive for one or two times, a person asked How can you put DLS and wrote that there is no money on DLS, it's his problem to buy or not, and it's strange that this makes you so angry ... I myself for a long time I played the pirate in The Witcher, then I bought the game, and yes, the game is gorgeous, no one argues. And it's not up to you to buy DLS for him or put a pirate, if it pisses you off, why then write something out of business here? Even without you, I'm sure he knows that DLS costs 300 rubles and that it's worth it ...

C
Cucumber312 11.11.21

Stribogg
I 'll tell you a secret, not everyone is a fan of The Witcher and not everyone is ready to give money if there is a way to get it for free.
I am amazed by the likes of you, what do you care what a person is willing to spend money on, and what does the toad strangle?
Witcher ... So what? Vaughn GTA V on PC came out, and this did not stop the majority from downloading it for free. Well, you bought a license, well done. Sit quietly and don’t give a voice, like a village rooster in the early morning (This is a comparison, if anything, you’ll still be offended).
The Witcher is by no means a favorite game that must be purchased without fail.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg To
pay or not pay is everyone's business. And if you are enraged by such posts, then, my friend, do not judge by yourself, not everyone can afford to pay 300 rubles for the game. Everyone has different capabilities and abilities.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Well, shit, rogue freeloaders came running .. This is a free forum for the game, I express my opinion like other users. Here that gathered those who are important to discuss about the 300 rubles =)))
"How to save 300 rubles, playing free then in a heart of stone ..."
"What good can buy as much as 300 rubles in our time,"
"Everybody decides personally , should he buy groceries for as much as 300 rubles or steal them "and so on and so on ...
Relax already, you don't just need to write" oh, no money ", talking about 300 rubles and chmory yourself with this.
"oh no, now 300 rubles" - primary school detective (and then you can beg for 300 rubles from parents), or - a worthless dude of any age is detective, everything is clear, since 300 rubles are not even available,

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob To
pay or not to pay is everyone's business.
In the store, think about it like this, pay or not, maybe you will get 5 years for theft, What are you, moron, seriously moving this philosophy here ???

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg
Well, shit, rogue freeloaders came running. Uncle, for example: I have the Witcher in the GOG and in the incentive. What do you judge by yourself?

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Dude, why did you immediately take the statement to yourself personally? =))) I generally said =))

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg
Come to transplant anyone who shakes with torrentov.Ty that, moron, a philosophy seriously you move here ??? *

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
I download from torrents myself, every yogh at a time and cost a couple of thousand (what was bought from the start-up in the incentive, by the way) .. You yourself then think about what you said here, about the philosophy of "pay not pay "...

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg
I did not take anything to myself)). I earn quite enough to feed and provide for not only myself, but also my family. I generally keep quiet about games. Self-seekers get you! People like you get me!

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
I just personally think that the topic of 300 rubles, this is redneck already. For life.
Here, on the PG, even, you can stupidly earn bonuses for "Stone Hearts".