3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jules_Merit 11.11.21 10:53 pm

DLC \ "Hearts of Stone \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I decided to go through this DLS on a licensed Gogov version, but there is no denyushka. Found that it is possible to install a pirated DLC for a license and GOG "does not freak out" about this, who is not difficult to tell how to do it, thanks in advance <3
80 Comments
Sort by:
i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Pigius
Believe me, this is how they make their living. Let them out where they go. Because some iNfantry Noob in the distant Russian outback
thinks so, they will not think about it).

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Pigius
Here's just a little people do not catch up with this logic "I want to cry, I want not" =) Why not? This is my own business. I want to play - I cry. I don’t want to pay - I download it from the torrent, or I don’t play at all! What is not clear?

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Believe me, they earn their bread from this.
But what about your understanding of "intangible is not worth money"? Something doesn't fit in your philosophy ..

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
actually the topic was about 300 rubles .. And you spread a whole philosophy. 300 r! The whole issue price.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg
This is not philosophy. This is my understanding of "intangible does not cost money" - you see, my opinion. Not theirs.

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Believe me, not only some iNfantry Noob in the distant Russian outback thinks like that, but very many, unfortunately, otherwise the sales of the Witcher on PC would be much higher, and not the pitiful 1.5 lema = (

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg
What else is the EPT philosophy)

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
This is my understanding of "intangible is not worth money"
Question on the topic: Do you like MOBA and F2P?

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Pigius
I have already supported them with a ruble 2 times for 1 game, having bought a collectible and bought in the future in the incentive BUT, so that questions do not arise, I will answer the future right there - I want to cry, I want not ...

B
Boehringer 11.11.21

Shinoa
If you stole the game, sit and do not give a voice. I got fed up with this greediness. Then they spam the forum with non-existent problems, and still try to download the rights ... still go to the Poles and ask if the stolen DLS will sit on the purchased version or not?

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
I simply told the author that since he has ALREADY bought a witcher, buy an add-on for only a measly 300 rubles, this is my advice .. And then you started demagoguery about the fact that everyone decides to pay or not, and so on and so on, philosopher blah.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Pigius
I haven't played free-to-play for a long time - they take a lot of time, but I don't know what MOBA is.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg
Well, why not then? This is how he created a forum to ask for advice and you haish him.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Beringer
I am amazed too .. Someone stupidly STEALED something, and then makes it a kind of moral who buy the product.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob Blah
! I gave him advice !!! Are you in the tank chtol ????

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Believe me, not only you think so "I want to cry, I want not" I myself thought so until recently, just be prepared for the fact that in the near future there will be only MOBA and F2P and other "masterpieces" on the PC ... ...

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg
and you pay for the Internet, is it material? You already generalize everything. As for the intangible, I specifically meant licensed products (that's why I bought the disc). Yes, I pay for the Internet.
Straight, I see you want to arrange a srach for your job)

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Pigius
Well, h ... n would be with them). Joke. While the games will generate income in the form in which we buy them, then they will not.

B
Boehringer 11.11.21

Guys, in my opinion, we all understand ... if the game does not bring the expected results, not only in terms of estimates, but also in terms of finance, the developer will not have the incentive and finance to make games of this level in the future. It's not a secret for anyone what games are doing to make money, among other things. The Poles went forward and removed the protection. Now we decide the fate of further developments. If those who want to parasitize on the kindness of the developer, there will be a majority, we will not see such a game again. And vice versa. The gaming community decides ... to be or not to be.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Beringer
Not to the gaming community, but to their investors.