3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jules_Merit 11.11.21 10:53 pm

DLC \ "Hearts of Stone \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I decided to go through this DLS on a licensed Gogov version, but there is no denyushka. Found that it is possible to install a pirated DLC for a license and GOG "does not freak out" about this, who is not difficult to tell how to do it, thanks in advance <3
80 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Well, I'll remember you =))))

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

I agree with Stribogg The Witcher is a worthy game that is worth supporting, the same applies to additions to it ... As I already wrote in some of the forums, The Witcher 3 on PC sold 1.5 million copies (6 million for all platforms), which is a very bad result for such a game, by the way, Fallout 4 sold 10 million copies in just one week = (
You look, because of such sales, we and Cyberpunk 2077 won't see

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg
Stribogg
Well, I think that you don't have to pay for something intangible (IMHO). And by the way, he already paid for the game. I think what I'm saying, believe me.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Pigius
Well, as anyone. Everyone has different tastes. On this point, I completely agree with Shinoa.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Pigius is
just about .. And topics about piracy, these are ambiguous topics .. If people do not go to cinemas, what can he expect when a film appears in a year for a lot of money (often more expensive than a movie actor)? If the game is once, play with beer for a day or two and delete, but it costs several thousand, then there is a justified opinion that someone wants to get too rich .. And if this is an excellent game (like the Witcher), which is really worth its relatively low money , and not for a day, but for a month, at least, and the discussed addition for passing for a few days at least will give even far from fans of the game a lot of fun and emotions, and the price of this is just some unfortunate 300-400 rubles. then congenital redneck, not otherwise =)))

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
you don't have to pay for something intangible
Dude. I make a living doing web projects, sites and everything related to this ... It turns out that I have to do all this for free, and get a living by painting fences ???? =)) And you personally, what is it "material" you earn so cool? You mow hay, milk cows, paint fences ?????
and you pay for the Internet, is it as material?

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Yes, tastes may be different, but it seems to me that many are waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 and just for her sake they could support the Witcher even if he doesn't like him, although what he might not like there ¯ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg
Well, yes, I mow hay, I milk cows, I don’t paint fences.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Pigius
I'm waiting for "Blood and Wine" =)))

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
for something intangible it is not necessary to pay
With such statements, PC users (who I am) will soon play only MOBA and F2P = (

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

Stribogg
Oh, how am I waiting for him =)

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Well, to you on the agricultural forum, to talk about material - immaterial - this is already philosophy, friend =) No offense.

s
spajderx 11.11.21

Go to work, pirate!

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg
Dude. I make a living doing web projects, sites and everything related to this ... It turns out that I have to do all this for free, and get a living by painting fences ???? =)) And you personally, what is it "material" you earn so cool? You mow hay, milk cows, paint fences ????? I did not mean it, I repeat again for those who cannot read - I think that I do not have to pay for the intangible (that is, I want to pay, I want not) Hello.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

Stribogg
Are we discussing average daily milk yield here or is this a gaming forum? Uncle carried you along the way.

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
And who is your duty to make games, dude? It turns out that we, who buy them, pay for them, because no one will make these "immaterial" games for nothing, what nonsense, everyone is working to earn money ...

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Well, yes, I mow hay, I milk cows, I don’t paint fences.

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
that is, I want to cry, I want not
But now imagine the situation, they are sitting on CD Project RED and thinking whether to release Cyberpunk 2077 on PC or not ...

S
Stribogg 11.11.21

Pigius
yeah .. They think, but nafig?)) After all, no one is "not obliged" to buy them =))

J
Joel Miller 11.11.21

Stribogg It
's just that people don't catch up a bit with this logic "I want to cry, I want not" =)