3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BARBOSINA 11.11.21 11:17 pm

System Requirements (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

here we write who launched what configuration and how things are with optimization)
177 Comments
Sort by:
v
voronpb 11.11.21

Who has brakes even in the menu:
Open the config.ini file in the player folder, and replace
WorkerThreads = "4" // 2 to 4

S
SАLEM 11.11.21

I do not know what they messed up there, but the computer heats up shamelessly ... the load is 100% - the load of vidyahi is 100% .... The operatives ate 90% So you can burn something .... not one game I did not suffer from such crap. ...... i7 - r9 280x --- 16GB of RAM.

T
Techni Com 11.11.21

DiskJak
Repacks are online only for beta, but there is no release at the office yet, Reload and 3DM write on their forums that they are hacking, but since there is no optimization, it will take more time for a tablet than they expected ...

T
Techni Com 11.11.21

In short, we do not bother, we are waiting for patch notes with fixes, we will not torment our "horses" with overheating and overloads))))

D
DiskJak 11.11.21

Techni Com
Already repacks on the root) on the off release and.

D
DiskJak 11.11.21

Techni Com
Better say as voice acting). The incentive seems to write that it's terrible, what did you think?

K
KingLothric 11.11.21

I do not understand what your problems are, I turned off synchronization and I have a stable 60 fps on Extra settings.

Config i5 2500k 4.5ghz
R9 270x 4GB Overclock 1140/1450
8 GB Ram

Even with the stream turned on, everything flies.

T
Techni Com 11.11.21

DiskJak
Well, the voice acting is like norms, but some scenes feel like robots voiced, not any emotions, but in general it will go, it's better than reading subtitles)))))

T
Techni Com 11.11.21

eR1s0n.
You are apparently just unique in your own way)) Here we are something less fortunate

B
BARBOSINA 11.11.21

eR1s0n.
I'll prove it to the studio

U
USSR2 11.11.21

The new COD is a new money
changer called "Maaam, well maaam, give me money, huh?!."
The developers are rubbing their hands quietly)

T
Techni Com 11.11.21

eR1s0n.
give us a link to the streamer. let's see how you got there on extra everything)

c
crusaders3d 11.11.21

i7 4770 and gtx980. The extra crashes that there is not enough memory. At high rates, no lags. But on beta everything was much better and went!

T
Taren69 11.11.21

I read reviews on the incentive, even worse than on Batman, so many times other developers have released an unoptimized product, but no one wants to learn from mistakes. They do not respect the PC players at all ((((((((

N
Next-gen2015 11.11.21

It's so good that I came here before downloading this) Now, with peace of mind, I will pass by this game, at least until the moment it is patched up.

d
ddoovv 11.11.21

If Falloute also has such a ghastly optimization, then the last days are definitely coming .... (((((((

V
VladSBu 11.11.21

Something they don't want to optimize the games directly.
If there is a problem with Fallout 4, this is already a bell and in the near future they will generally be hammered on the PC and we will also be to blame.

d
ddoovv 11.11.21

Almost all recent games are not optimized. The bell was already in Batman. If only Tomb Ryder was normal, although there is no longer any hope. It remains to buy expensive vidyuhi and prots. Some have a salary as the cost of two 8 gig RAM, where there is a card and a process ...

c
crabCore 11.11.21

ddoovv
Or you can just buy a console. 350 $ - and forgot about optimization problems)

d
ddoovv 11.11.21

12600 according to yours. But I am from Kazakhstan and we have one 8 GB bar - 5490 rubles (26,000 tenge)