3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BARBOSINA 11.11.21 11:17 pm

System Requirements (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

here we write who launched what configuration and how things are with optimization)
177 Comments
Sort by:
w
walitor 11.11.21

r9 290x 30-40
FPS with friezes at maximum settings.

A
Angeluss 11.11.21

I have not a single game lagged like that (in the menu, full x ... CPU load 100% tried to set everything to a minimum through the Nvidia control panel, the result: the same x ... processor: intel core i5-4570 CPU 3.20 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GForce GTX750ti

p
pit80 11.11.21

The optimization is terrible. !
Given what picture. Is it the same story as Batman?

d
ddoovv 11.11.21

I have the same configuration, only vidyuha 760. The menu already hangs and it is impossible to press either the enter or other buttons. The percent is loaded on a hundred but only half. I barely went into the settings - everything is automatically low and all options are disabled. The menu does not go further.

d
ddoovv 11.11.21

pit80 It
will get worse and worse. Some alphas will be released, passing them off as full-fledged games with subsequent ten-year updates. What did it cost, for example, to install the previous engine in this game? Probably all this arrogance of developers from lack of culture and disrespect for people.

A
Angeluss 11.11.21

ddoovv
and give 2600 for such a slag (developers are getting impudent day by day

s
severagent007 11.11.21

you walk along a fifty-five-gig corridor and heat the room with a nozzle, it
started only with 3 cores in the config setting.

d
ddoovv 11.11.21

Damn, if only Fallout does not disappoint. The last hope of the year ... From the assassin sick, from the NSF, sick from the code too

A
Angeluss 11.11.21

ddoovv
I am an assassin at first I definitely download the repack. I will check and IF the optimon is normal and there are a minimum of glitches, I can buy it) eh ... but before I calmly bought all the parts of the assassins without fear of glitches) but after the unit ...

A
Angeluss 11.11.21

ddoovv
on Deus Ex still hope)

d
ddoovv 11.11.21

Angelus1991
It is unlikely that something new will come up. The same running and jumping. It would be better to make a pirate simulator like in Black Flag, only as a separate game. It turned out well.

d
ddoovv 11.11.21

Angelus1991
yes.

A
Angeluss 11.11.21

ddoovv
there is a lot of new) judging by the videos) but I'm more waiting for the second paid addition of the witcher)

V
Vasek Vasekk 11.11.21

It is enough to go to Steam some dislikes - the game is just fiercely shitty as ours and the bourgeoisie.

l
levan91 11.11.21

I thought the bats was crappy optimized, although it flew for me, but then I met it, let's say, "miracle", and the prize for the crappy optimization of the millennium is received by the spell, until the next release of the series, I am sure deservedly

M
MATPACcc 11.11.21

I can advise everyone who is in trouble with overheating to update firewood from NVidia. They came out fresh two days ago, just for this igruhu.

d
ddoovv 11.11.21

levan91
I already know in advance what the expected thread of the game will already be with shitty optimization. But the fallout would not disappoint. although I don’t pin much hope either, it’s not optimistic, there are a lot of bugs. But over the bugs of the gazebo, you can at least neighing while paying, but here is one bummer ...

S
SАLEM 11.11.21

Here's what the Chinese write - This is the first game that fully uses all 8 GB of RAM and at the same time rapes the swap file to the full. And destroys All 2 GB of video memory ...

m
microems 11.11.21

For those who have serious menu hangups before starting the game, delete the config.ini and user_settings_0.cgp files from the game folder. It helped me. I also don’t like when you make the quality of the shadows more "low", then the game seems to be a little meshy, but this is not very noticeable and not everywhere.

S
SАLEM 11.11.21

Nikolay Yashin
delete the config.ini files ???
and format the drive with ???