3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BARBOSINA 11.11.21 11:17 pm

System Requirements (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

here we write who launched what configuration and how things are with optimization)
177 Comments
Sort by:
m
microems 11.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Why ask nonsense? Everything is clearly explained.
Spoiler

J
JokeCorp 11.11.21

There is a fps counter.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops III on PC (AMD FX-8350 | GeForce GTX ...

S
SАLEM 11.11.21

I read the comments on various forums. This game broke the record for terrible optimization. Even Batman surpassed the head. Not playable on GTX980 too.

S
SkyraX 11.11.21

erased the fuck from the railway, even bets is more playable, at least somehow keeps the area of ​​30 fps +/-, in Kalda there is a complete Armageddon

H
HoganHog 11.11.21

Everything flies at maximum speed on the GTX980 Ti. My config is in the profile. Almost always 60 fps, at the first start the game itself set almost everything to the maximum + on. vertical sync! It is a pity that I have already erased this misunderstanding, otherwise I would have filmed it! Optimization personally for my hardware is excellent, better than the previous Kolda! I don’t know that it’s so bad for everyone, even on GTX980;

B
Braun fuhrer 11.11.21

Treyarch, as always, got it right with optimization.

D
DanielRt 11.11.21

It will become playable only after a couple of patches, but by that time it will already be overshadowed by the fallout and the assassin ... -_-

R
RESPEKTROMETR 11.11.21

DanielRt the
main thing is that 20 patches do not need to be folded XD

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

HoganHog
And what for you 980ti under 8350? She only works 70 percent for you

S
Spartacus1971 11.11.21

My fps is jumping 55-27, I do not understand why so. Config in the profile. Here is a bitch, almost 13GB of RAM eats, go nuts.

m
microems 11.11.21

Tell me where the save is located? It seems to be found and deleted, but the completed storyline and the face of the protagonist still remain.

And, everything, I found it. It appears in the game folder.

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

Detektor1989
Everything is as usual) It's just that the guys have not yet realized that it is already 2015 in the yard

H
HoganHog 11.11.21

Lisstoman
Everything there works to its fullest, and if it's 70%, then what is 100%!
Here is an example, just do not look in the player itself for bullshit, but it weighs a gig, but in order to understand with which picture I'm playing any game, don't be too lazy to download! The settings are naturally maximum, but only SSaa X2 because it just makes no sense anymore! Vertical sync on! I play and write with sync enabled!
Spoylerhttps: //yadi.sk/i/KR4umR6DkH5d6
frequencies proca and vidyuhi!
Spoilerhttps: //yadi.sk/i/scn8lFe1kH5FE Just
install Kolda again to prove that everything works fine!

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

HoganHog
Where are the FPS measurements? Run gta 5 and make sure that your percent does not draw this card) The maximum for him is r9 290.

S
SpacePRedator014 11.11.21

For those who have too much lag, try doing this, it helped me:
In Windows 7 10, go to Start and find "cmd" and run as administrator:
- In the command line, write: bcdedit / set increaseuserva **** [here we put the value depending on the amount of memory you have, I have 6 GB. so I wrote 5000] Press Enter.
- Make sure you see a message about a successful operation.
- Close the command line.
- Changes will take effect after reboot.
To get everything back:
Open "cmd" and write: bcdedit / deletevalue increaseuserva. This brings everything back to normal.
Reboot and you're done.
It's not my fault who's brother dies or the calculator burns out :))) Although the procedure does not pose any danger if that.

H
HoganHog 11.11.21

Lisstoman
There, and so it is clear what FPS is, this program does not show records, but I washed all the others as unnecessary! Gee, I've already played, it draws everything out! Well, I overclocked it from 4000 MHz to 4600, we can also help the speed of the Pci-e x16 (and there is one) also increased! Yes, and SSd, excellent. I don't know, it is very rare when there are drawdowns, everything is everywhere rushing for my dear!
By the way, I also have an Asus R9 290X!

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

HoganHog
In any game, FPS will be either equal to yours or more. And the metro is not at all an indicator of the system's power, because on ultras with 2xSSAA it does not eat much system resources)

H
Hitrii 11.11.21

2 cores, four gigs of opera and a gig of some kind of sandwich 440 giraffes - everything is at a minimum except for textures, 1024x768 give 30 fps. Good optimization.

A
ALCAB 11.11.21

Something in the incentive reviews are terrible for the game, is it really that bad?)

H
HoganHog 11.11.21

Lisstoman
Duc all I need is for all games to run smoothly and at maximum settings to consistently deliver 60 fps! And everything is all right with this! I say I always turn on vertical sync, I don't need these 100,200 fps with image tearing, just like all these bad marks!
And what is the indicator? I now have only Hitman Absolution, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.Blacklist and Crysis 3 installed. I can shoot them! I bought new SSds just a while ago, I haven’t "stocked up" all the games I like! True, there is a lot there and will not fit!