3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitekl 11.11.21 11:35 pm

Replacement GTX 680

I am thinking of replacing the video card with a GTX 980 or GTX 980ti or perhaps a Radeon R9 390. There is no big need for replacement. It's just that now you can still sell yours. Should I change now or wait for the next generation of video cards? Will you have to change the processor to the i7? And does it make sense to change to 980ti (it is not supposed to play in a resolution higher than FullHD)?
Current Configuration:
CPU: Intel i5 3570 GPU: Palit GTX 680 Jetstream 2 GB RAM: 16GB DDR3 Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK
67 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 11.11.21

Zenux was
talking about a video card

Z
Zenux 11.11.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx

Don't be stupid.

T
Trestan 11.11.21

Zenux
And here in general percent? Do you even know what this is about and what is DX12 and younger?

NVIDIA, together with the introduction of the GeForce GTX 980 Ti, has shed some light on the support for the new API. Only 2nd generation "Maxwell" graphics cards will support all of the previously mentioned features and technologies. These include GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 980, GTX 970 and GTX 960. All other graphics cards up to the GeForce 500 line with Fermi GPUs will be able to support DirectX 12 APIs at a basic level, users will benefit from improved driver interaction and API.

And on the case: take 980 and do not hesitate, I did the same at the end of the year, though I really took 980ti, but I'm afraid (although not exactly) that your prots may not be enough, climb the forum, look at the tests with your process and if there is enough of it take money for TI and don't listen to anyone

P
Pif_Baf 11.11.21

really the best solution, change to gtx 970 (pulls all games in 1080), and after 2 years change the entire system as a whole.

Z
Zenux 11.11.21

Trestan

One more, stop blunting and carefully look at the table.

T
Trestan 11.11.21

Zenux
And here the built-in video in the Skylake percent read carefully !! You poke at the table with a list of processors with integrated video from INTEL, and then talk about video cards directly

Z
Zenux 11.11.21

Trestan

At the moment there is no video card with full support for DH 12 !!! xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx is engaged in disinformation.

T
Trestan 11.11.21

Zenux
Do your homework, then be smart: all second generation Maxwell vidyuchi (GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 980, GTX 970 and GTX 960) fully support DX12

"GeForce" graphics cards and other models from "Nvidia":
GeForce 400- x (except for GeForce 405) with "Fermi" architecture - have partial support. DX12
GeForce 500-x with "Fermi" architecture - contain incomplete. DX12
600-x support with Fermi and Kepler architectures - incomplete. support for DX12
700-x, Titan, Titan Black, Titan Z with microarchitectures "Fermi", "Kepler" and "Maxwell 1.0" - are incomplete. support for DX12
GTX 900-x and "GTX TITAN X" with "Maxwell 2.0" architecture - have full support at an advanced level. DX12

Z
Zenux 11.11.21

Trestan

No need to throw Nvidia's flyers in my face, they are designed for people like you, gullible d ......., everyone who wanted to know the truth about DH12 has long been aware that AMD does not have it, Nvidia does not have it, there is a current all sorts of Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 that all confuse the current.

PS: Being completely incompetent in the matter of video cards (as well as xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx), you still climb with advice.

T
Trestan 11.11.21

Zenux
Wait for Skylake and play on it

x

Zenux
You obviously hate "green" video cards, so you can't objectively comment here

Z
Zenux 11.11.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
... You obviously hate "green" video cards, so ....

Therefore, I have a GTX 980Ti in my computer, keep bluffing further.

x

then read on the Internet for information on support for DX12 video cards

o
oltr 11.11.21

Pif_Baf
Two years later, "the whole system" will cost like half an apartment)

x

oltr
means we will play calculators :)))

Z
Zenux 11.11.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx

Everything has been read up and down, the result is this: Nvidia, as usual, will continue to bring loot to the game developers and they will sing in the ears of the players that Nvidevsky DH12.1 is the most complete and can not be more complete.
As usual, AMD has nothing to enter, so we will see asynchronous computations at best in a couple of games.
PS: All of this applies to the current generation of video cards.

x

Zenux
about this I will not argue, tk. have not seen the difference between 11 and 12 directives yet.

Z
Zenux 11.11.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx

For the future, avoid these -> ... by the way, the 970,980 models support DX12 in full ... loud statements (without understanding the question) and everything will be fine.
PS: Sorry for being rude, world.

S
SonyK_2 11.11.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
There is no point in arguing about what is not - when the games appear on DX12, then we'll see.

E
Edvins 11.11.21

I have SLI - two GTX680s (though each with 4Gb and i7 percent). I think that a couple of years more ultra and high games will pull all the games. And now, and before, I always went only in this most rational way: once you spend on a powerful vidyuhu, for a couple (or even three) years you play what you want on the ultra, then you take it much cheaper exactly the same for SLI and play on the ultra still a few years. Then you switch to a new architecture and stomp on the beaten path (to the extreme, with a complete financial crisis, you can grab the already cheap third, the same in SLI). For some reason, our people are extremely hesitant to use SLI. Of course, if you go along this path, then from the moment the new architecture was created, it is necessary to acquire the most powerful processor with the ability to overclock, large RAM, and the corresponding motherboard.