3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAShKA 09.11.19 07:41 pm

Vampire: the Masquerade - Redemption (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Help, pliz!!! stuck the manifold on the first level, can't pass!!! doggu to the end of the corridor, where the grid and everything..then nothing can pant what to do. HELP!! So interesting in fact, it will all end...
92 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cuba_13 09.11.19

And I if Mona passage on the soap if anyone has!!!Pliz!!!
And where the fucking Cup the blood of elder Cainites for Joseph...All bypassed can not understand where he???

K
Kipa2 09.11.19

Cup of blood take Katerina in universitete. Wouldn't have guessed that she and the whole of the St. Lawrence island Yupik elder.

K
Kipa2 09.11.19

Masha, pass CCT bit ago. To the left there should be a passage. If you mean collector in our time.

C
Cuba_13 09.11.19

I come to Katerina, and she says you haven't completed the task ....maybe it's a glitch???!!??
I killed the Golem and Joseph pobazarit!!!!
I have a version from 7волка

S
Sargtlin 09.11.19

Stuck on the 3rd level of the monastery. Watched 2 of the passage. One says that you have to log in to the local reptile - Mercurio (???), but the door to it locked. Came to another door partner says we need to find the key. The passage says that the key in one of the large halls in the hand in the picture. Help where to find at least one great hall with the paintings?

S
Sargtlin 09.11.19

Thank you, it is not necessary. Got a bunch of leverage size of ten pixels. And that I still have 100% vision! And the hall with the paintings was a crypt with frescoes :)

S
Sargtlin 09.11.19

Don't know, reading somebody else this topic or not. There is a question: in new York can't talk to hacker-malkavian (someone advised Nosferatu) - the character just runs to him two metres from goal begins to run in place. This is a bug, or have anything else to do? Version from the Triad, 2 CD full Russian translation, voice.

R
Russkaya Borzaya 09.11.19

Due to the fact that the forum was created from three topics for the VTM - Redemtion (and that's not counting the topic"VTM-Bloodlines or VTM-Redemption, decided to leave alive only one of them - the large and small - remove.
The following posts were moved from other topics in VTM - Redemption.

Son Goku
23.03.05 18:29
Fans of Vampires(if there are), because on this site there is no forum Vampire I decided to create a topic to discuss this game. Who needs help in the passage - I am at your service!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikhalych
24.03.05 09:20
It was a good game. Played for a long time (4 years ago). Stuck in some place (can't remember). Like, in our time, not London, and the American city. Couldn't find a door or something like that. Recently wanted to replay, found some pirates, but it was not supplied with patch 1.1, so gave up... If you got the normal version, I'd go definitely.
In the game I liked the fact that the action takes place in different times, different surroundings and weapons. However, the gameplay Diablowiki, but of all Diablo-like games this poravilas the most (much more than the Diablo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lestat
26.03.05 03:30
Yes, he was a great game... It was the very first game (for me), which was such a fascinating story. And what sort of conversations... I still have not seen not one such game. And in Bloodlines'm just not attracted to play. Maybe due to the fact that there is no medieval atmosphere in Redemption.

Besrezen
27.03.05 04:51
The coolest vampire to live a full life since, say, ancient Greece to the present day, gradually building up strength and lowering step by step his generation by diablerie...

A
Alert Frost 09.11.19

I have such trouble starting vampire: the masquerade redemption - after the cutscene on the masquerade crashes. What to do?

I have a version from 7волк on 1 cd
win xp home edition sp1
fx5600xt wood 76.10
athlon xp 2800+

A
Alert Frost 09.11.19

cuba 13
and cha vampire on 1 cd?

P
PlayGround.ru 09.11.19

I have this game took place 8 times-seven.. :) and everytime it was interesting.. the 3 endings found.. Difficulties did not exist..

K
Kondrat 09.11.19

Please respond someone I really like Redemption. And I have some glitch or I'm retarded. In short, the game was rewritten in a new disk of a game in which 3 versions of the ending (as far as I know this is not always the case) and all was well took the game to the end, but the 3 options I no one offered! Plus, things ended badly... I don't understand why, what did I miss, why not give options Prompt!!!!!!

B
Besrezen 09.11.19

Probably the ending directly, no one will offer, it will just depend on how you behaved throughout the game...

P
PlayGround.ru 09.11.19

Kondrat: you Have a VERY low humanity, genocide of civilians, probably arranged? :) The options appear when humanity ~50, so diablerie can not be afraid, but the killings passers-by should not zloupotreblyat.

P
PlayGround.ru 09.11.19

I saw a similar question somewhere on the forum, but now found, maybe bad looking?)))
excuse me if I repeat it, but I will ask:
WHERE in SPb it is possible to find Redemption ? at Juno no. definitely not. I zadolbali with this issue
I said, boy, go learn better)))))
plz tell me.

P
PlayGround.ru 09.11.19

2 guest
Anywhere in St. Petersburg, plenty of people sell games on discs. Look on the forums there are full, and almost everyone this game is - it's classic!

K
Kondrat 09.11.19

Elah burns!!! And how did I not see the humanity and truth of - 20 in total. This paragraph!!! Good people well not to pass now again half the game((( who can knows as for example code there's some humanity back. Respond pliz!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want the third ending to watch!!!

K
Kondrat 09.11.19

Fellow gamers ay! Well really nobody knows as humanity to improve???Well or can anyone have a save game ???

D
Dorian Grey 09.11.19

Guest well, I want you its over fifty dollars sell on 2 discs localized by the triad.
And humanity is not added!!!!

D
Dorian Grey 09.11.19

Kondrat no offence of course, but WHAT are you?
Name Kondrat(Male name)
A Feminine pose all the time?????
As said by someone smart
This whole thing is so not clear!