3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAShKA 09.11.19 07:41 pm

Vampire: the Masquerade - Redemption (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Help, pliz!!! stuck the manifold on the first level, can't pass!!! doggu to the end of the corridor, where the grid and everything..then nothing can pant what to do. HELP!! So interesting in fact, it will all end...
92 Comments
Sort by:
B
Besrezen 09.11.19

It seems just the man for erotic chat doprikalyvalsya to such an extent that now the habit is already in the feminine poses... =)

K
Kondrat 09.11.19

Very funny(( And I'm not in any chat rooms erotic not sitting!!! Vapche this type of communication rarely do! In the women's race tied because I am. Kondrat and it's my nickname since school, stuck too much, I think it is not difficult to see the attraction what's my name)))
For offer game of course, but I say lazy to go through all over again((( but will have to see

D
DEMON 09.11.19

WELL, then I apologize!!!
KAISA!!!

C
Chernaya koshka 09.11.19

For DEMON ANARCHIST

Me!!! Me!!!

A
Angel Smerti 09.11.19

Sell the classics?!( gags sausage )ANTO Where do we go from here?What,by that it is not necessary that you sell to others?

y
yagami cantabile 09.11.19

holding out a glass of water - sausage to choke badly!
but the classics do not sell, distribute it among the population, eradicating illiteracy!

D
Dorian Grey 09.11.19

Cat where do you live(CITY)
And about the game - I myself and want that others could get pleasure from games that I do.

LESTAT - What, the film? (I'm talking about your NICKNAME) I personally liked the best kin vampire...

C
Chernaya koshka 09.11.19

For DEMOH ANARCHIST

In the city I live, and even maybe to sell not worth it, really, why the classics... so it is possible to rewrite the drive you have left. And somehow don't want this toy to deprive, you may then still want to play, so to speak, to remember the past...

C
Chernaya koshka 09.11.19

To DEMON-ANARCHIST

Oh, sorry, I slightly misrepresented your nickname, sorry, I didn't want a finger in there to Claudia poked :-)

R
RNU GQSI 09.11.19

Anyways:
Cup elder Cainites take after he was in the castle the Prince brindle

A
Angel Smerti 09.11.19

Ignore the last two posts.Enti kinder surprise in the last stage of madness.
Plus,they are now looking around the town they escaped from the insane asylum room 13.I,ksat,their medical corpsman-often made them shock therapy.
Sorry for the offtopic.

A
Angel Smerti 09.11.19

You in my posts, do not pay attention, my split personality and I'm the one who recently escaped a mental hospital and the last three messages I wrote well, that's because I'm crazy and otherwise I'd be mental not ran :))

A
Angel Tmy 09.11.19

Sick absolutely crazy-they dumat that they are me.Interesting reaction to shock.You need to continue treatment.If there is another message with my name-it's them.And you,fellow crazies,do not expect that I'm such an idiot and that means my posts will accept for your-I'm going,and then something m yne from there the topic went my apologies.

A
Angel Smerti 09.11.19

It's as silly as unoriginal-to write under false names and give their message for someone else.There is no longer a shock treatment is needed,a moderator-besides,you even nick can't spell.Somebody explain to the person that if you don't know what to say on the subject I want him out of here.I'm already starting to get bored-because such a smart guy like you have to clutter up the subject.But I don't act like an idiot,and more than words can say-let this Tovarisch crazy writes what he wants.
Alibederchi.

R
Rice 09.11.19

Started playing
Forgive me, fans of the game in advance... Maybe I don't yet understand ...
But it turns out some garbage, to continue not be anywhere at will... saving is only automatic when switching levels...
I'm stuck in one place in the second task, half an hour passed the mission and got stuck at the end... And was late for work and had to cut down the figs And now you need to begin this freakin ' level take place
Can anyone that clarify? Although I see this topic has turned for a long time in.... off topic in General)

A
Angel Smerti 09.11.19

Will remain possible but only in one place - where you rest i.e. increase your power and spell level. In Prague it is beneath the University where you take the job in Vienna, on the Northern ring road. To remain in the middle of the mission you either have to buy or learn the spell of a walk in the abyss. If you have not learned or have not bought it go back to previous level of mission(for example from the monastery 2 go to the convent 1) since the AutoSave works when you walk into the store or to other mission level. If you do not understand - write.

c
crAzy.gHoul 09.11.19

And here I am in London at the club the brothers... could not find a passage in the download the film sanctuary,wow I Lope soared,and there is one sarcophagus had to push :)

A
Angel Smerti 09.11.19

If you get stuck,go back,examine everything again-most often the passage or the lever located under the nose.

R
Rice 09.11.19

To understand it clear....
Play something boring very Very fast wet) Partner had soaked in the monastery... he has no blood , but he still.... do not swear... discipline uses ...
There you go, I'm only up to 3 levels of the monastery many Enemies, and the blood in the bottle a little...
Bored..

If it were possible for another console to register... and so

c
crAzy.gHoul 09.11.19

Rice,less need to spend experience points in all sorts of Seduction, etc. don't need g---...