3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAShKA 09.11.19 07:41 pm

Vampire: the Masquerade - Redemption (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Help, pliz!!! stuck the manifold on the first level, can't pass!!! doggu to the end of the corridor, where the grid and everything..then nothing can pant what to do. HELP!! So interesting in fact, it will all end...
92 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ascorpio 09.11.19

If I remember correctly, the magic of the Touch of the spirit. Check out this early Saturday is unlikely.

C
CVOT 09.11.19

Kirill you Have the game broken crack is here there is nothing !!!

C
CVOT 09.11.19

CAHTEXHUK 19888 in what city you live in ? a copy of the 2CD on send , okay ?
And adresochek on soap throw cvot_ira@in box.ru Help than I can

k
kiv1956 09.11.19

Guys,question:in the first times when I played in London a sword
drinking blood from enemies and give it to me(really don't remember
how many discs was the game-this was long ago).And now the whole evening
reboot,and mascara only one with which I was wandering all the time.
Maybe we need to find him and run with him,but in what place this reptile Vale
smiling for the life of me not remember! Can anyone met with such Arte-
fact,so tell me where to find it?Ascorpio,thanks for answer,but
to identify I figured it out at random,so no need to waste time
to experiment(as I understand it you have it and so not very much).So
thanks again and good luck!

C
CVOT 09.11.19

KIv1956 - on the basis of estonskih knights(VIENNA) on 2 или3 level ( at this level, a lot of rooms in one of them a plan of attack) like so

k
kiv1956 09.11.19

CVOT,thanks for the tip,but it is a little late: put it in sohranenki and there's nothing near Vienna left (one in Prague).
well,I'll run around with a broadsword.But thanks anyway!

A
Ascorpio 09.11.19

2kiv1956
Ascorpio,thanks for the answer,but to identify I figured it out at random
Though I answered correctly? To random not to look. :-D

k
kiv1956 09.11.19

Ascorpio,I'm sorry for the delayed response (was away)-the identification is done (like you said) a touch of spirit. I went through the game
finally the boss is killed (in the first few times without saving and pausing!
the game is not finished-he carried me without any problems).Now you are puzzled what to start(games a lot-paid in stock-not even started).Classic(NWN-o,Baldur's,Icewind Dale's,etc) completed.Where
it is sokhranenko Diablo with a 60 - some levels on nightmare, but without a normal save during the game I on 3 statues got stuck.
Probably not on this topic on the other games to ask questions(where
would a patch with the ability to save to download)-climb on the other forum.Do not tell
maybe there is such a forum,where different games can ask questions?

S
Screamer_ 09.11.19

People , tell me who played the toy Vampires The Masquerade Redemption how? ATO I Bloodlines passed already 5 times, and wherein it is possible to read about it

A
Ascorpio 09.11.19

Redemption and Bloodlines are completely different games. The gameplay is closer to Diablo Redemption - zaklikivaem everything that moves and move smoothly through the story. Where to read - God knows. Maybe the review is PG - sausi search.

R
RazoR 09.11.19

But still awesome game (Redemption)
Gatineu any Gothic, sorry for the pun :)

I have stuff like this: as soon as click on the gate (Exit to Vienna directly) - the game crashes. Moment. don't even say anything...
Whether roller not, if I f**mentioned.

A
Ascorpio 09.11.19

Not seen such. The game from Fargus?

R
RazoR 09.11.19

No. Image license :)
A very long link in their profiles to help Aktivizhn
Here did not help me :(

Ehh, citil only GodMode - azrou could not kill (literally three strikes missed the starting sword (in most solyushenov people don't know what things genericco a gun and say that the mines are on the ground level cool sword :))))).
Pancake kick.

R
RazoR 09.11.19

Gygy :(
Went again (this time I think to visit the smithy before Azra) is the same thing.

A
Ascorpio 09.11.19

Image license :)
Never in the hands not kept. About missions - I got the save to box. If all the if (if the save will come to pargolovsky version, if I get my box, if I rake with the work) will try to help. However, you will have to wait a week(if not more). Are the patches any?

R
RazoR 09.11.19

1.1 essno.
I spotted about Neff the patch, but was not able to find it.

A
Ascorpio 09.11.19

RаzоR, I'm a little hamper - the game crashes after you in a vein attempt to back out of the caves, right? And I the names of all the people I don't remember. Azra - the first boss?

R
RazoR 09.11.19

No, I talked with Catherine so she let me go to Vienna in search of Anasci... Go, click on the gate. Hanging the half a second of loading and then Crash That Desktop :)

A
Ascorpio 09.11.19

The letter was sent, no movie I have not shown and loaded relatively mildly. If it does not help accomplish your goal, be savvy on :-)

R
RazoR 09.11.19

Not, crash that the desktop... ie it is not related with the story and other triggers.
Simply put I broken file levels.