3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAShKA 09.11.19 07:41 pm

Vampire: the Masquerade - Redemption (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Help, pliz!!! stuck the manifold on the first level, can't pass!!! doggu to the end of the corridor, where the grid and everything..then nothing can pant what to do. HELP!! So interesting in fact, it will all end...
92 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just Malkavianin 09.11.19

question .I downloaded the patch seems off. weighs 2.5 meters pose(version of the game Platinum) vrde everything is placed and when the game zahodish still version 1.0 . what are they doing?

M
Miss Rayne Force 09.11.19

Gentlemen, comrades... I Have a stupid question))): in regens-not cast (or using discipline)?
Once turned out, but I did not understand...

H
HighlanderM 09.11.19

right-click default

H
HighlanderM 09.11.19

Oh mlyaha.... three years have passed ))))

H
HighlanderM 09.11.19

who is still alive from old vampire that the ending of the game? and then in criterion times relatively happy ending. and the other not seen at all

i
ironHAMMER.ms 09.11.19

There are 3 different endings:
1. humanity is greater than or equal to 80 - happy end Kristoff + by Agnes true love and so on. and so.
2. humanity in the area of 50-55 - I do not understand whether Vukodlak subjects Kristoff, or even some crap but in General, Kristoff eats Agnes and then grieving.
3. Humanity in my opinion should be less than 20 Kristoff eats Vukodlak, eats the Agnes bursts out laughing supervillain and says they say I am now super bad boy.
Well, something like this in General. At least the other I have not seen.

b
bdortmund 09.11.19

Comrades, gamers! I have a problem: I can not correctly to add-console. Not just the console. Just need to add in the file name? then what to do with the extension .exe? Sorry if is too stupid question.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 09.11.19

-console need to add after the expansion. Ie vampire.exe -console. Always with a space.

b
bdortmund 09.11.19

ironHAMMER.ms
In this case, the file loses its ability to run the game. He becomes unidentified. How to run the file without an extension?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 09.11.19

Try to write in the comments

D
Dmitriy Melehovec 09.11.19

Wanted to ask the people who knows how to run the game on windows 10? she categorically fails to start and really want((

T
TheHouse 09.11.19

Dmitry Melehovets
I suspect it is not in Windows. Only recently without any problems run on Win10