3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Divine Druid 11.11.21 11:45 pm

Does anyone else play? (Grand Theft Auto 2)

Today is just a beautiful day. I went out for a walk. Well, I went to the disc store. Looked at there is no second LOTR or anything else better. And then I look down. Licensed GTA 2.
I didn't even think . I took it straight home . I downloaded it literally for 5 seconds, and per game. I remembered the old one. The mood improved.
That’s actually the SABZH:
-And somebody else is playing?
179 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tommy 11.11.21

No

D
Divine Druid 11.11.21

Why so? The game is quite playable. I still haven't bothered with it. Nastolgiya ...

B
Boening 11.11.21

I don't like the top view

D
Divine Druid 11.11.21

Top view? Heh ...

P
Prokurator 11.11.21

I've been playing for half a year now, trying to go through the first city ...)

t
tmi 11.11.21

Somehow, at my leisure, I decided to go through and passed only the first city. In general, I did not want to go further - the view from above is annoying. Maybe if there is a desire I will go on. In general, not a bad igruha - it should at least lie on the shelf of a true fan of the series.

t
tmi 11.11.21

Who knows what can be done so that GTA 1 does not slow down under XP, otherwise sometimes you want to pin it into it. And to install Windows 98, for the sake of one game there is no particular desire.

G
Guar_D 11.11.21

tmi

With the usual old version of GTA 1, I also could not solve this problem ... the lag was just awful ...
But you try to install the adapted version (which can be downloaded for free from the official Rockstar website) - it flies with me ... and was not noticed in any glitches ...

R
Real rap 11.11.21

I only played on playstation in GTA2! I didn’t play on my computer, and I’m not going to buy GTA2, download it too!

c
cooler - COOL 11.11.21

I liked GTA2, I played it on Dreamcast, PayStation and on PC a little.

I
In the name of Ostashkovt 11.11.21

Sometimes I cut myself in GTA2, rarely very much, but I play.

C
CJ777 11.11.21

And I have never played GTA 2. And probably won't play anymore.

t
tmi 11.11.21

Guar_D thanks for the advice, but how do you imagine it - download via modem. In general, I downloaded a kind of adapted version (as it was written) from PlayGraund (320 meters) so I downloaded it for a week. Downloaded - and all the same slows down, though a little less. What to do

N
Nikitos22 11.11.21

ya I'm playing.
although circumstances interfered with me (when I downloaded 1 time, Windows crashed (fatal system error)
and I spent a lot of traffic (344MB for the full version, 101MB when Windows crashed and 64 Bukovskaya
without krak) (I never found krak,)
I play it. I remember the first years on Ps1 ...

r
raÐœiro 11.11.21

The game of my childhood: it has been on my shelf for 6 years, sometimes I play, but only online with my brother.

V
Vin [C] enT 11.11.21

I didn’t play. And I don’t want to play. To retrain to the top view. I’m already used to all the conveniences of VC and SA.

C
Crocodildo 11.11.21

I play to this day ... after all, the first GTA I played ...

A
Aidar - Eventful 11.11.21

after all, the first GTA I played
+1

L
Lord inferno 11.11.21

Sadnaya bought and do not regret it. It remains to find GTA1 and CA normal. And it will be cool. By the way, give a full link to download the first part. I am purely broke there. Yes, and ossobo has no time, no desire.

V
ViceTim 11.11.21

Sometimes I play. We must respect the old woman GTA2.