3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Divine Druid 11.11.21 11:45 pm

Does anyone else play? (Grand Theft Auto 2)

Today is just a beautiful day. I went out for a walk. Well, I went to the disc store. Looked at there is no second LOTR or anything else better. And then I look down. Licensed GTA 2.
I didn't even think . I took it straight home . I downloaded it literally for 5 seconds, and per game. I remembered the old one. The mood improved.
That’s actually the SABZH:
-And somebody else is playing?
179 Comments
Sort by:
P
Packman 11.11.21

Here is the link to GTA 1 -http: //rockstargames.com/classics/

G
GAME 11.11.21

Cool game. I remember how I played it on the first Sonya ... In short, I still play it, but already on my computer

I
ICEFIRE.06 11.11.21

I also play until now! and I advise my friends, but they don’t want to! Strange, the game is awesome!

G
GTAup.narod.ru 11.11.21

If they DO NOT WANT, then there is an option, make them WANT. (where is the world going?)

G
Genoc1de 11.11.21

Guys, yes, you, apparently, are real patriots of GTA2 ... since her forum is still alive ...

T
Tenpenny 11.11.21

So I bought a new computer (I played GTA2 on the old one, slowing down) and didn't go to XP GTA 2 !!! Now I agree to delete everything for it !!
And about the top view, it's even more convenient! Especially when it slows down 2 times! You can see who and where shoots at thee, you don't need to aim up, but with brakes and bullets dodged ...

G
Genoc1de 11.11.21

It sucks that the dvushka slows down on XP ... otherwise somehow I decided to play ... remember the old days ...)))

T
TitanikTTD 11.11.21

I still play it - additional cards + I myself make a map of my area

a
andrexx 11.11.21

sliw a ti mozew skinutj ee na email [email protected] a? mozew?

T
TitanikTTD 11.11.21

Who are you? ;)

a
andrexx 11.11.21

yes, kavo has it (installation) thank you
in advance

B
BriaN 11.11.21

Currently playing GTA2 on PSP =) Converted PS1 disc to work on PSP. Nostalgia takes it that way, I remember GTA2 has passed a long time ago and now I play it with the same pleasure.

a
andrexx 11.11.21

I know I have the identity on PSP, but I need to look for a program

T
TitanikTTD 11.11.21

Yes, I already posted links to the full version from Buka ... Or is it not that?

O
Orange Virus 11.11.21

YAHOOEE !!! FORUM FOR GTA 2 GIFF !!!
but on a subject - GTA May 2, the first computer game ... I love it .. here a couple of days ago I pushed it on the screw, I play ..

W
Weasel martinez 11.11.21

My game crashes on missions for scientists Gran'pa we love you ...

T
TitanikTTD 11.11.21

Try to play the version from Buka ... I didn't crash ...
And remember - Respect Is Everything!

[
[666] MaxXx 11.11.21

i play

T
Tarzan_89 11.11.21

give a reference to GTA 2 mayhem, otherwise he gave the disc to his brother and he gave it ... well, you get the idea ..

a
andrexx 11.11.21

Well, I installed it the day before yesterday