3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Divine Druid 11.11.21 11:45 pm

Does anyone else play? (Grand Theft Auto 2)

Today is just a beautiful day. I went out for a walk. Well, I went to the disc store. Looked at there is no second LOTR or anything else better. And then I look down. Licensed GTA 2.
I didn't even think . I took it straight home . I downloaded it literally for 5 seconds, and per game. I remembered the old one. The mood improved.
That’s actually the SABZH:
-And somebody else is playing?
179 Comments
Sort by:
C
Carbon8909 11.11.21

I play, but sometimes

M
Monowulf 11.11.21

And I just started playing :-)

L
Lil13 11.11.21

I don't play, I don't like the top view

a
at-400 11.11.21

I rarely play, it's difficult.

S
SunriseMoon [Hacked by th 11.11.21

I'm playing. Who said there that I would put it on through the modem. It took me 5 minutes to download.

V
VICtor94 11.11.21

Nikirio Not hamburgers, but hot dogs !!!
Yes, yes, we are so rutski :) we do not deceive each other

M
MC_Black 11.11.21

I do not play, maybe I completely passed it (well, just for the sake of completeness of the list)

H
Hip priest 11.11.21

Explosion effects are still pleasing to the eye, albeit with sprites. Yes, I'm serious. And you can't pause the game, and the player has the same number of hits as the NPC. Hardcore. The plot is non-linear, a bunch of tasks and a system of relations with groups. Heck, this game is more fun to play than III and VC.

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 11.11.21

You can pause, press 6 or f6 - I don't remember

R
RockyMSK 11.11.21

I remembered this game from childhood, but only on PS, then I still could not go through the first city, tk. I couldn't find this fucking church to survive, because I got a million at a time, I just didn't have enough patience. Now I downloaded the emulator, found the PS version, typed half a million, found a church, survived and so far I'm satisfied. All the same old, kind game. The main disadvantage for me is the lack of a card

y
yariksenat 11.11.21

ooh who else is playing this !?

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 11.11.21

yariksenat
Unlike you - yes

a
ak-13 11.11.21

yariksenat

What surprises you? Earlier games are also played.

S
Sidorovich 11.11.21

play ...

E
Egor_Pskov 11.11.21

It's no surprise that someone is playing old games. I also play old games sometimes to remember the past.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 11.11.21

I've recently passed Resident Evil 2, for the umpteenth time .. The atmosphere is addictive from the first minutes. ... I remember how I fell from the chair under the table when someone's hands were thrusting through the window ... or episodes with liqueurs, plants in the laboratory, Tyrant T103 ... and especially this idiot Birkin! But then I soaked it out of the magnum on the train! That's what I understand. Previously, games were trying to make interesting, exciting, not what they are now. And there are many such examples.

G
GTAman 11.11.21

Previously, games tried to make them interesting, exciting, not what they are now.
You just matured;)

S
Sidorovich 11.11.21

Yes, I talked to a friend, he played a lot of things, but he says that the games of the early 2000s were really more interesting than the current ones, and if his computer is quite powerful ...

y
yariksenat 11.11.21

I don't know .. For me, the main thing in the game is realistic graphics from which it follows that the plot will be interesting ...

M
MC_Black 11.11.21

Krisis fan, I presume? :)