3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Divine Druid 11.11.21 11:45 pm

Does anyone else play? (Grand Theft Auto 2)

Today is just a beautiful day. I went out for a walk. Well, I went to the disc store. Looked at there is no second LOTR or anything else better. And then I look down. Licensed GTA 2.
I didn't even think . I took it straight home . I downloaded it literally for 5 seconds, and per game. I remembered the old one. The mood improved.
That’s actually the SABZH:
-And somebody else is playing?
179 Comments
Sort by:
I
I raspy61 I 11.11.21

yes there is a shit what language, and so cool)

AGGRESSIVE JACKAL,
by the way, I'm fine too ...

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 11.11.21

I play

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 11.11.21

me not!!!

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 11.11.21

I played, I play and I will play.

C
California dream 11.11.21

It's been six years since I kicked this bullshit

W
Wett 11.11.21

Eh-eh and now I would not mind playing it! And about the sucks, the graphics are bad and the curse looks from the top, I can quote the words of the moderator from the AG website: "... while I was still selling games. And then you explain to some gamer what a cool game it is, he turns disk, looks at the screenshots and throws out the jaw - SO SHE-W ... LOOKING FROM ABOVE! - Well, if you don't like it, I'll change it for free. ".... and it would hardly have played so well if not for this top view ..."

I completely agree with him.

E
Egor_Pskov 11.11.21

The top view is certainly not very convenient, but this is not a reason to pour bad words on this game.

W
Wett 11.11.21

He-he-heh, what cannot be compared is the look a la 3-D from the times of GTA 2 and today's 3-D. GTA 2 took it with its top view. At her time, all 3D actions were "so clumsy" - they climbed out of square textures, and in the vicinity - SO EVERYTHING! And in GTA 2, due to the constant distance of the camera from the object, the graphics compared to 3-D were just great! By the way, ana looks good now, compared to, say, "Soldier of Fortune", "Power and Magic 1 and 2", etc. contemporaries of GTA 2 in which I played at that time. Only it is better to play it on the "monitor of her time", best of all 17`- 19` and CRT (they have "natural" anti-aliasing). On the "flat" nine squares are still slightly visible.

k
kerm68 11.11.21

Licensed GTA 2.

This is already a legend. Well, maybe you're just lucky.

d
dima001rus 11.11.21

sometimes I even play mario at least the computer pulls mafia 2 on max pulls

E
Egor_Pskov 11.11.21

I also play mario.

N
NickoIa 11.11.21

I have a license from beech

F
FDen 11.11.21

Sometimes I play

G
GT MOD 11.11.21

I passed it, cool igruha

E
Egor_Pskov 11.11.21

Passed, and even revived the forum. And then after September 7, no one was here.

V
VICtor94 11.11.21

Egor_Pskov
Well done !!!

N
Nevada junkie 11.11.21

I played

E
Egor_Pskov 11.11.21

VICtor94, I was not talking about myself, but about the GT MOD.

N
Nikirio 11.11.21

The original GTA 2 is better !!! THERE the sounds have everything and + missions where you need to make hamburgers out of people, it remains ahaahhahahah (I'm a sadist nothing can be done)

M
Marshal Nash 11.11.21

I am playing now. The last area remains: the most difficult and interesting missions!