3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 12.11.21 12:07 am

GTA not from Rockstar (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In your opinion, which team could make GTA BETTER than the guys from Rockstar, or let's say which team you would like to see ...
123 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 12.11.21

Severe Chelyabinsk GTA-shniki. They are so harsh that they will release GTA for themselves.

W
Waffen 12.11.21

.grizzlyr I also had such thoughts .... Especially if Valve did - lighting, shadows and optimization ... they are good at it ...

R
Roxio Toast Titanium 11 12.11.21

I played until the current in Scarface: The world is yours-normul only monotonous missions: Catch-kill, bring boxes and other mutotet.No there are also a variety of missions, because (IMHO) coupling.
With plot igry.No all -Equally routine, routine, routine ...
PS:

I played there while-all the trash cans in the game ...

[Do not count it as an advertisement | Andrew LEE]

But GTA has not yet been invented better and more varied.

p
puc7 12.11.21

there was no R * before

B
BestPro777 12.11.21

None.

L
Landry Fields 12.11.21

The GopoT game will only be Rockstar games or 1c

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 12.11.21

adin TSE does not gopotu, they publish a hapat

L
Landry Fields 12.11.21

but still I would like them to take further part in the series and not only publish but also create GopoTu

M
Mr. Elder 12.11.21

2K CZECH

S
Southwind 12.11.21

ubisoft, they also made Assasins Creed, and if you move it to our time, you get GTA, but still, no one better than Rockstar North will make the game better by the

way: GTA is not from Rockstar - Saints Row from THQ

S
Sun4ouZ 12.11.21

I'm for DMA Design. Old composition. New technologies. And the best GTA is in our pocket. Well, that is, on the hard drive.

[
[Left this site] 12.11.21

No, GTA and Rockstar Games are inextricably linked.

S
Strapon_man 12.11.21

What are you attached to DMA Design? They will not make GTA better than Dooms. They made an arcade game in 2D, and 3D gtashki is already the work of rock, DMA Design would not do better.

[

Dragon111 aka Shadow Strongly agree. +1

T
Tyler 12.11.21

They will not make GTA better than Dooms.
That's it

D
DV_zWoD 12.11.21

They will not make GTA better than Dooms. Laughing out loud! Rockstar is roughly DMA!
DMA Desings came up with Grand Theft Auto! Rockstar Games studio founded by 2 brothers who wanted to be rock stars (hence the name Rock Star Rock Star) bought DMA in the late 90's! And then "ROCKS" publish this series of games!

F
FlasHXS 12.11.21

GTA is essentially not a game but a whole genre. Just think if, before the `` complete overdose '' put GTA, then they will play it with the same respect and moddit as zealously as the usual GTA. GTA is a name first of all, without it any cool GTA hitman will be worse than GTA1. here is the PP now without MP and mods for it there is not a single one

G
GumbertG 12.11.21

Well, you give, DMA is Rockstar, just then it was renamed and refreshed.

[

Half of your DMA was kicked out and you're all talking about it. So the part of DMA in RockStar is not very large.

G
Grand theft aero 12.11.21

GumbertG uhaha, but nothing that the creator of GTA and along with him half of the staff kicked out?