3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 12.11.21 12:07 am

GTA not from Rockstar (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In your opinion, which team could make GTA BETTER than the guys from Rockstar, or let's say which team you would like to see ...
123 Comments
Sort by:
a
aleksei86 12.11.21

does anyone know how to register for rock star?

W
WeedStoned 12.11.21

aleksei86 Yes, it's easy there, if you don't understand something, use a translator.

A
Arigo 12.11.21

ROCKSTAR RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

D
Dastin 2003 12.11.21

Let's imagine how yubisoft made every part of the GTA. We write. For example GTA 5 or GTA 4. It is necessary to write gameplay, plot, phrases of heroes, cars, physics, etc.

D
Death220 12.11.21

If yubisoft made GTA 5 (not a series of GTA, but only GTA 5), there would be a copy of Chicago, parkour from an assassin, and some kind of hero who avenges the death of loved ones, while there would be dibilny towers

D
Dastin 2003 12.11.21

Okay, the rules are changing, we write everything except GTA5

M
MiGamer86 12.11.21

It would be more correct to say, let's imagine how Yubisoft's branded chips would look in the surroundings of the GTA series.
For example, if the GTA characters suddenly learned to climb walls it would be fun ...)))

P
POEHAVSHIY 12.11.21

There would be towers to be activated

P
Pirat-AC3 12.11.21

Alien hunt and UFO capture (instead of towers)

G
Grand theft aero 12.11.21

The game would be released on all platforms at the same time.

R
Rap70r 12.11.21

bad physics of cars, soap and in general everything that I think

T
The_Igromator 12.11.21

From Rockstar the game or from DICE, who cares .... the main thing is what product comes out in the end. And knowing all these years of Rockstar Games and imagining other developers in their place is unthinkable.

I
Igor Las Venturas 12.11.21

I can imagine that if the GTA was developed by the developers of the saints ditch.

R
Rorschach1986 12.11.21

Igor Las Venturas
The game would be played more than now

C
Completely traveled 12.11.21

vova15ru
Igor Las Venturas
Then even true fans would disown her.

e
exgroover 12.11.21

In the last Saints Row, I only drove in cars at the very beginning, then there is no need for it.

f
fianger 12.11.21

DICE would take GTA to a new level! Super graphics, great online without lags, frequent dls!

d
d4ym0n 12.11.21

Well, Gulyaev probably could

K
Kind_Stone 12.11.21

fianger
Good joke. D:

D
Dr_Drift_RU 12.11.21

Even while waiting for GTA5 on PC, I thought that one day the community of modders would give birth to a kind of "game platform" -base on the basis of which something similar to GTA could be made. Will give birth, because a lot of content has already become dependent on the monetary success of the series. What affects the gameplay and the politics of rock with respect to mods, for each new game in the series.
I think that the best GTA will be created by the hands of amateurs.