3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ivanzer 12.11.21 12:07 am

Can GTA affect your psyche? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Are you safe to kill, or not, this is a strange question, well, finally, this topic,
I mean, the marilists believe that the games of the evil plan
harden people, as an example they cite various psychopaths,
supposedly they are because of games, we have (in Russia) also allegedly exists,
similar cases, well, many have probably seen, in the news,
not so long ago, one skin, got into a synagogue and started
waving there, one of the versions due to excessive consumption of POSTAl (game).
In general, we write here that you feel, that you feel, disgust, pleasure,
do you think, if you are a good person, that people killed in GTA will not give you a
daddy in PARADISE, satisfaction is also possible,
what do you think, does the game affect average minds ...

I’ll write on my own, the game contributed, in me, to the complete killing of racist
tendencies, she played a major role in this,
still football, maybe a little and my brain, it is, prikinte, it’s not worth it.

then in more detail on the topic.

All the best, we are waiting for GTA
138 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maratok 12.11.21

good topic,
For me personally, all GTA series were and remain one of the best games, of course the elements of violence that are present there are bad ... but in my opinion, a person with a developed psyche has absolutely nothing to worry about any negative impact, and there are a lot of examples among friends. For me personally, as a graphic designer, first of all, the graphic part of the game is very important, because I think that beauty should be in everything, even sometimes in the image of some kind of cruelty .. In some difficult life situations that require a lot of mental stress, this game can even help relax, relieve tension. This is due to the complete freedom of action, which, by the way, allows, by the way, not to constantly dull someone stupidly, but also to do amazing car and motorcycle stunts, to jump with a parachute from all sorts of heights,

D
Donald tornado 12.11.21

GTA for me is just a game.

i
ivanzer 12.11.21

Maratok mega-
perspective, well written,
like that, even the designer plays GTA,
hmm. and someone said a game for assholes, a
game for everyone.

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.11.21

and who actually says that the game of the GTA series is for idiots? not already CS'ers? 8)

In general, we write here that you feel, that you feel, disgust, pleasure,
do you think, if you are a good person, that people killed in GTA will not give you a
daddy burn in PARADISE
:) it would be beyond the verge of marasmus ...

what do you think, does the game affect the average minds of
course affects, otherwise they would not play. For example, a person playing this simply relaxes. Isn't it a positive influence?

2 Maratok
GTA without elements of violence is not GTA =) Well, where else can you headshot the cops and blow up / steal cars in this way? The game is for that and the game, that here you are almost like a god ...

however, my personal opinion is what you are in life, so you are in GTA
My opinion is: what kind of person you are NOT in life, but what you wanted to be, that's how you are in GTA. This is an alter ego, your second self

U
User 294575 12.11.21

Sorry, the beginning of the offtopic:
"and who actually says that the game of the GTA series is for idiots? Is it not already CS'ers? 8)"
By the way, it is proved that when playing CS (skillful game and with smart opponents) the brain is strained identically, like and in the game of chess, and chess is clearly not a stupid sport - this is so, for information.
End of offtopic.
2 Maratok:
Well written!
2 all:
And I have never really admired the graphics, animation of characters and weather conditions, as well as the plot and gameplay of all parts of the GTA. Here my desires and requirements finally do not coincide with the developers. Here, rather, they did not disappoint, but I expect and appreciate absolutely different things in games. I am an ardent fan of realism in games and the most beautiful graphics, but in the first place I always have a high-quality storyline and addictive gameplay. All this is not in any GTA, which is a shame ... But freedom of action beckoned me to sit down for this game and close my eyes to a huge number of shortcomings. It is this "freedom" that allows you to customize the gameplay for yourself and go through the game in all possible ways that amaze your imagination. Thanks to this, I managed to go through the game without killing a single peaceful NPC (after all, GG is a gangster, not a maniac),
But following the updates of information about GTA 4, I gradually began to make sure that P * took up their minds and released a really exciting game with everything that I lacked so much in the previous parts of the game, and this makes me happy! Maybe this time playing GTA I will get more pleasure than giving out multi-storey obscene verbal constructions about the game itself, the developers, and all their relatives (mainly their mothers). I will hope...

P
Pacman 12.11.21

just a game

i
ivanzer 12.11.21

Well, meykhust2 was banned, GTA 4 will be smooth and fluffy,
what we think about this reason, I think it's hard for the developers,
there is no propaganda for the flight, what do you think and do you fear for the fate of GTA.

D
Dorofelya 12.11.21

If GTA4 is smooth and fluffy, then there is nothing to fear. And let it be developed according to the plot and according to the schedule, there are enough unnecessary cruelties. If only this Niko on the plot was not a psychopathic killer, like the Czech dude from the movie "15 Minutes of Glory", but was a normal dude, like Tommy Vercetti, to whom I respect, then everything will be okay.
I heard here that people got worried about hot coffee, like GTA Sanya is bad, you need to protect the kids. It's all bullshit! And there is practically no cruelty there. In life, there are even more abruptly mochilovs. I think gta4 does not threaten anything from these marilists.

i
ivanzer 12.11.21

gta campaign does not threaten anything, this is a game, but we may be threatened by a
meager contemplation, from the current that everything is down, from the fact that I'm not me,
that's such a garbage.

D
Dorofelya 12.11.21

we can find kind people who will pity us and allow us not only to contemplate!

Z
ZASOR 12.11.21

GTA IMHO is absolutely not "bloody" and absolutely not cruel game.
Personally, I, killing dummies one at a time or in batches, do not feel either pleasure, anger, or pity for them, I just want to tear them into pieces and watch their limbs scatter, how their blood is sprayed, but I was also deprived of this, because of all GTA , it was possible to tear off an arm or a leg only in the first game of the entire 3D series ... People on the streets are like dolls, soulless, they do not beg for mercy, their families will not cry about their loss, their dog will not wait at the door for the owner's return. ..

This is not life, this is just a game, and if you feel that the game does not affect you in the best way, stop playing it.

From SW. ZASOR

A
ArteminEm 12.11.21

ZASOR said well !!! especially about the dog ....
:)

i
ivanzer 12.11.21

Safely banned action game Manhunt 2, in fact, turned out to be not as insanely cruel as it was painted by lamentable parents and censors.

Each gamer determines the degree of brutality for himself independently, because the toy, it turns out, has several endings. A word to NGamer magazine:

- There are exactly two final levels prepared. And which one you get depends on your playing style. Cut out all recklessly in the most bloody way, used weapons, killed innocent people? Congratulations - you end up badly and the ending is prepared for you rather pessimistic, as befits a mad dog.

More accurate comrades will be more fortunate. They crept where it was possible to sneak in, "humanely" strangled adversaries or twisted their necks and spared bystanders? Our respect to you - a good ending in your pocket.

Well, that is, you get the idea - a game that punishes players for violent behavior was recognized as dirty, disgusting, etc.

This cute game was banned,
but in GTA you
create, what
you hate, and maralists swim that you are not doing it with split fingers.

m
molot7 12.11.21

That's right, I don't respect developers for Manhant at all.

M
Mercedes 12.11.21

HOW does GTA affect you, what do you feel ...

Well, marasmus .. I feel like a patient in a psychiatric hospital, chess word.
Yes, GTA does not affect me in any way .. ..

And there is practically no cruelty there. In life, there are even more abruptly mochilovs.

Which is what I wanted to hear. Before poking a game / movie with a finger, shouting that he is cruel to the point of disgrace, the same parents must first take the trouble and see what is happening around the corner. Recently, somewhere, a woman was raped in an elevator with a 6 year old child ..

A

hmm .. the conclusion is this: you cannot play games like GTA because of cruelty, while everyone can play a game called "life", which is a thousand times more cruel.
Then let it be forbidden to "play" "life", so that there are no double standards ^ _ ^

i
ivanzer 12.11.21

Hammer, well, you give,
you don’t respect the developers, you
don’t respect them, and for cho, for meiheist,
and for gta, it means you respect, strange,
really you can’t, I finally ca
n’t be menchast, nivedal, I don’t like a long time ago, I remember watching on telly , a
transmission, there is about games, and there is a meykhast,
so they say the game came out, and they
showed it to me and I didn't like it, there
this one, like it
is shown from the camera, it seemed to me so bad, and
immediately scored a pancake, however, the word rockstar spurred on,
like, and I don't remember already, on the Internet, I seem to have found out more, I don't remember
cho and scored on this hast.

You are shorter than Hammer, but this one, chose thermal 3, yes,
I had a good idea, a hell of a mistake, what did you choose
her because of, one game, this is some kind of lanir, you just
mention about him all the time, I don't remember where,
and it seems like this exclusive for Sony, I read, and everything finally,
about him, I don't know anything else, but you I told him that r, he
will be
angry , that they are maladies, yes, they have time everywhere, guys,

and you write about this lanir, what is so-and-so in him,
about what he is, finally,
if it does not make it difficult,
good to you.

A

2 ivanzer
uh who exactly did you turn to in the post? :)

m
molot7 12.11.21

Play, and you will understand what I mean) Lair has nothing to do with it, it was not because of her that I bought the console, just of all the games, at the moment, this is the most graphically strong one.

i
ivanzer 12.11.21

play and you will understand, in the sense of sleepyhead ,
of all the games, at the moment, this is the most graphically strong one, in the
sense of lair, uhaha, what did you determine from the screenshots,
or it has already come out, hehe,
but you wrote the hammer, you clearly wrote,
hma , and also complained to me.