3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ivanzer 12.11.21 12:07 am

Can GTA affect your psyche? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Are you safe to kill, or not, this is a strange question, well, finally, this topic,
I mean, the marilists believe that the games of the evil plan
harden people, as an example they cite various psychopaths,
supposedly they are because of games, we have (in Russia) also allegedly exists,
similar cases, well, many have probably seen, in the news,
not so long ago, one skin, got into a synagogue and started
waving there, one of the versions due to excessive consumption of POSTAl (game).
In general, we write here that you feel, that you feel, disgust, pleasure,
do you think, if you are a good person, that people killed in GTA will not give you a
daddy in PARADISE, satisfaction is also possible,
what do you think, does the game affect average minds ...

I’ll write on my own, the game contributed, in me, to the complete killing of racist
tendencies, she played a major role in this,
still football, maybe a little and my brain, it is, prikinte, it’s not worth it.

then in more detail on the topic.

All the best, we are waiting for GTA
138 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Voitin 12.11.21

this is the current in America all crazy! here, in Russia, no one will go to kill people on the street!

G
GumbertG 12.11.21

Clarkson is as good as ever! Dude burns!)

S
Supra F1 12.11.21

I read somewhere that they say the boy played a lot in GTA and flunked his grandparents when they did not allow him to play again. True, later it turned out that he was from a dysfunctional family (his father was in prison, his mother was not), so it all influenced him.
In general, why are they so worried? Since it comes down to it, let them make the age limit 16+ or even 18+ and that's it.

L
Little man 12.11.21

computer games are primarily blamed for these robberies and murders, despite the fact that many of these people were often finished people from childhood. Therefore, when it turns out that a boy who is not completely healthy on his head, whose father is in prison, and his mother is thumping around the clock, suddenly kills his friend because of his X Box, everyone shouts in unison: "We warned you that computer games kill people!"

777VLADIMIR777 12.11.21

I heard that Top Gear will air on ren tv from the end of November

n
nazarow2008 12.11.21

Sooltan DJ this news is already 3-4 months old, but it's great !!!
J.Thompson Sucks!

G
GumbertG 12.11.21

J.Thompson Sucks!
not a fact ...

in these robberies and murders, in the first place, computer games are accused,
perhaps not without a reason ...

Clarkson is a young fellow as always! Dude burns!)
Fact ...

K
KenwooDD 12.11.21

A psycho can start killing people from angry birds. GTA has nothing to do with it.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 12.11.21

ABRAMS GOLD
This is, in principle, nonsense, and if it does work, then perhaps in the USA, and it will pass only as a mitigating circumstance at best, although it is unlikely.

-
-SlashuuR- 12.11.21

... if you kill a person and say, "Outplayed in GTA", then you can avoid jail.
But not in Russia.

M
Muxass 12.11.21

Well, here is just a directly proportional situation. It is psychologists who say that it is useful for people over the transitional age and with an already established psyche to play games such as GTA. In adulthood, there are so many domestic troubles and, in general, the modern world puts us under stress all the time. So you need some kind of anti-stress (let off steam). As it is already clear from history, the most ancient and well-established ways to relieve stress are Alcohol. I don't mean everyone and always, but most of the time. This is confirmed by its huge legal distribution, despite the unconditional harm. Alcohol allows you to forget - that is, to become a different person in essence. Take a break from everything present. So when you play an interesting game, the same thing happens. You disconnect and become Captain Shepard or Niko Belik, that is, you take a break from yourself and your problems. In addition, each of us in the real world may have a grudge against something. Well, for example, the police or the Jews. I myself am not a racist, but I saw people who are looking for Jews to throw a stone at them. =)) In the game, of course. But psychologists say this very well - it just reduces your aggression towards someone. I was late for work well exceeded by 30 - the license was taken away. Well, I got upset, well, I drove to GTA in the evening, soaked the garbage with excitement and it became easier! The next day, you hate the police by 50% less :) And so when you came, drank out of grief, then went on adventures ... and then the garbage alone at night and even show off, well, for two years in prison. So think it's a harmful game or not. Personally, all sorts of races save me from driving fast around the city. Quite often, the mood is hard to suppress, so you drive to the grid or dirt and it seems you don't want to. Well, this is my personal example.

A
ABRASc. 12.11.21

An 11-year-old girl living in the United States named Audrey Plique was traveling with her parents in a car to a nearby town to visit relatives. Suddenly her father, who was driving, was dizzy. Their Jeep Grand Cherokee slid into a ditch and hit the railings and rolled over four times. At the same time, the father and mother lost their glasses, so they could not see anything in the dark.

Audrey played GTA IV and saw that the overturned car could catch on fire, therefore, without waiting for the arrival of the rescue service, she quickly got out through the window and helped her parents and her younger brother and sister get out.
So, from games you can get not only fun and pleasure, but also knowledge that can save someone's life.

Jeremy Clarkson, a popular host of the famous English TV program about cars "Top Gear", said in The Sun that GTA IV does not cause him to have bouts of aggression. Here are some quotes from his article:

“Recently a new version of the popular video game Grand Theft Auto appeared on the shelves. Very soon this game will be accused of the fact that parents began to lock up their little children in basements, Israel cannot make peace with Palestine, and the British are stabbing among themselves. "

"Hmm, I played an earlier version of GTA and I can say that after the game I had no desire to go and chop off any prostitute's head!"

“You know, I don’t understand at all how to play all these videogames. I just don't understand what's going on. I sit and press all the buttons in a row until the Game Over message appears on the screen. "

"It's annoying, but it's not dangerous."

Well thank you dear Jeremy for your support!

M
Muxass 12.11.21

about your rumors is nonsense of juvenile idiots. Nothing will save you from prison except for the ruined case that did not reach the court. Remember and don't believe in fairy tales anymore. In general, all this hype around GTA happened a very long time ago and it was spread all over the world and now the echo of this reaches us to our days. It was like this: some sort of Vietnamese, or a young Taiwanese killed a taxi driver, and when they took him in, he said during interrogation that he had played GTA and wanted to see it really so easy in life to do how it turns out in the game or not. This is a real case. But to believe the testimony of a person under interrogation is ridiculous !! And the media and all sorts of cheap psychologists then seized on this topic and let's twist that spoils the psyche. By the way, there is an age limit set and in the west it is calculated wisely. And the one who plays up to 18 and with a fragile psyche essentially breaks the law. It's the same as buying cigarts to smoke. The same violation in essence - only with cigarettes we understand why - without effort. And why is it impossible to play games - HA yes, this is ridiculous, we were already staring at 12 !! It is with such reasoning that everything leads to bad things. Although with games this is often too much, but it's not for me to judge - I'm not a psychologist.

D
Dead4 12.11.21

Audrey played GTA IV and saw that an overturned car could catch fire.In
GTA IV, cars do not light up during a coup =)

A
ABRASc. 12.11.21

romich2
But it turned over 4 times.

D
Dead4 12.11.21

In GTA IV 4, the coup is not enough for sunbathing.

m
markslaterpro4 12.11.21

romich2 calm down. Fuck connoisseur

C
Champion 2016 12.11.21

but there is a rumor that if you kill a person and say: "Outplayed in GTA" then you can avoid jail.
do not believe the rumors, open the UKRF and look better at the article about mitigating circumstances

i
igor from 1992 aka. No na 12.11.21

If someone needs to be protected from GTA, then S.Sh.A.-shnikov, and psycho Sashko Fokin will not blame anyone after GTA V, T.K. Everybody hates him, so he plays games with a dismembered girl in order to knock out all the anger, so he won't like GTA V :).

D
Djeisan 12.11.21

A mentally healthy person understands that the virtual world is different from the real one and will not allow in reality what can be done in virtuality.
Therefore, leaving this point, we can safely say that if a person is crazy, then he is strictly forbidden to play video games where there is violence.
I have been playing video games for about 10 years, yes, I like to kill everyone and everything sometimes, but only in virtuality and I understand that in reality I should not live as I live in virtuality, because I distinguish virtual from real.
GTA 5 - This is a game where almost everything is possible and it makes me happy because a lot is not available to me in real life, for example, to steer a muscle car, kill a couple of cops)), remove a slut to use it, and then beat it down and take all the money, damn it fun)) But I understand that if I in reality hijacked a cool car, killed a couple of police officers, took off a whore using her, I would have been eventually caught and punished with imprisonment for life, although at best, as there is someone said you need to say "OVERHEATED in GTA"))) would have gone to the Asylum for LIFETIME)).