3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ivanzer 12.11.21 12:07 am

Can GTA affect your psyche? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Are you safe to kill, or not, this is a strange question, well, finally, this topic,
I mean, the marilists believe that the games of the evil plan
harden people, as an example they cite various psychopaths,
supposedly they are because of games, we have (in Russia) also allegedly exists,
similar cases, well, many have probably seen, in the news,
not so long ago, one skin, got into a synagogue and started
waving there, one of the versions due to excessive consumption of POSTAl (game).
In general, we write here that you feel, that you feel, disgust, pleasure,
do you think, if you are a good person, that people killed in GTA will not give you a
daddy in PARADISE, satisfaction is also possible,
what do you think, does the game affect average minds ...

I’ll write on my own, the game contributed, in me, to the complete killing of racist
tendencies, she played a major role in this,
still football, maybe a little and my brain, it is, prikinte, it’s not worth it.

then in more detail on the topic.

All the best, we are waiting for GTA
138 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volume 12.11.21

Vladbin, I found something to compare with))

D
DonecVlad 12.11.21

I do not compare, I combine and think what comes out.

D
Dimposichev 12.11.21

Go * but comes out

T
Talking Iron 12.11.21

I am skeptical about games and I play GTA in my free time just like that. to relax

P
PiterX 12.11.21

what are you chasing - who posts this topic - what kind of nonsense - you don’t worry ept mosk kids will not suffer =))) I went through this game myself and I’ll say that without chainsaws and a flamethrower with a rocket launcher and a Molotov cocktail, this game can go to KUI
finally this the game (giant cover) needs to be cast in bronze and put on Times Square instead of advertising =)))

S
Scirocco01 12.11.21

YES, GTA3 AFFECTED ME. THEN HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME, I drove Daddy's car), I was stopped by the traffic police, and the car was taken to a penalty area, Daddy was written a BIG PENALTY, BUT AT HOME ALREADY I was sick ...)

M
MAK 12.11.21

Yesterday I walked with friends along Krasnaya, (this is our central street in Krasnodar). I remembered the second trailer for GTA IV I saw a truck, I decided to feel like Niko Belich, I got caught, drove 2 blocks, then my leg accidentally jumped off, I e @@@@ went to the road, it's good that there were no cars behind.
PS now there is a small scar over the thigh!

G
GaT [x] 12.11.21

it is dangerous! You're not Niko! He fell, the car honked and let's beat it ...

E
EGOR1 12.11.21

Come on, you drive a normal GTA game.
PS: Maratok, respect and respect to you! really cool wrote!

D
Don assassin 12.11.21

no, this game is finally a unique thing ...
but at the expense of the fact that children become killer maniacs, then this is definitely not through the game, it means that that child already had a bo-bo in his head before ... and games it has nothing to do with it ....
GTA-rules ...... !!!!!!!!

S
Sooltan DJ 12.11.21

Jeremy Clarkson, the host of the hit TV show Top Gear, defended the Grand Theft Auto series, announcing from the pages of the Sun tabloid recently that the scandalous brainchild of Rockstar does not cause him any aggression.

"I played one of the first GTA games," Clarkson writes in his author's column, "and I must say that I never had the desire to go and rip off the head of a prostitute." However, the TV presenter immediately makes a reservation that he knows little about electronic entertainment: "Usually I desperately hit all the buttons at once until the game is over."

According to the showman, the fourth episode of GTA, which premiered on April 29, will soon become a kind of scapegoat: that all Englishmen are armed with knives. " Clarkson himself is convinced that the most a video game is capable of is to cause irritation - and this is not at all dangerous.

[
[system] _NiCk 12.11.21

dude says the topic

B
BADman_ 12.11.21

There are psychos who play around the clock and then a pestle comes to them. They take a chainsaw in the basement and chop up grannies. Mnu had an acquaintance, he played COP and jumped in the city like a bad guy.

S
Someone's Bot [left PG] 12.11.21

Not in the subject, but I will be very happy if someone says what is happening with the Top Gear program and why it was stopped showing on NTV?

V
ValG 12.11.21

There is a program for BBC + a magazine too, it's just that NTV has run out of money, kazly =)

L
Lugnut 12.11.21

NTV's loot did not end, they began to show the quatrorute, it was just that there in England problems started with Top Gear and they wanted to cover it up, but new episodes would appear soon, it seems to have been returned, by the way, in America they want to make their own top gear, only without these leading it as if it is not the same ...

S
Someone's Bot [left PG] 12.11.21

Nothing good will happen without these presenters. As far as I know, the BBC closed the program due to unprofitability, but such a show, which is more than 40 years old, could not just be closed down !!

R
RJ_de_Rex 12.11.21

do you think that the program was closed due to the protection of GTA? well this is so, in the order of delirium :)

M
MA-S-YA 12.11.21

Top gear dudes are always talking. And to close it - well, it's not real, it's a hit, the whole England will go crazy there, and it will not drive in crap cars

L
Lugnut 12.11.21

it is quite realistic to close it, how much money they spend on all sorts of their experiments, the BBC just because of financial problems and wanted to cover up the program.

And about GTA, Clarkson said correctly, at least one of the prominent people supports