3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ivanzer 12.11.21 12:07 am

Can GTA affect your psyche? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Are you safe to kill, or not, this is a strange question, well, finally, this topic,
I mean, the marilists believe that the games of the evil plan
harden people, as an example they cite various psychopaths,
supposedly they are because of games, we have (in Russia) also allegedly exists,
similar cases, well, many have probably seen, in the news,
not so long ago, one skin, got into a synagogue and started
waving there, one of the versions due to excessive consumption of POSTAl (game).
In general, we write here that you feel, that you feel, disgust, pleasure,
do you think, if you are a good person, that people killed in GTA will not give you a
daddy in PARADISE, satisfaction is also possible,
what do you think, does the game affect average minds ...

I’ll write on my own, the game contributed, in me, to the complete killing of racist
tendencies, she played a major role in this,
still football, maybe a little and my brain, it is, prikinte, it’s not worth it.

then in more detail on the topic.

All the best, we are waiting for GTA
138 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kamaz aka Lamborgini 12.11.21

In GTA I have fun, but for me it's just a game and by no means a reality.

m
molot7 12.11.21

"I feel like a tough dude in a big city, with big dicks, and with endless power."

Which has nowhere to put ...

S
Shadow of the dominion 12.11.21

The game did not affect me in any way. I didn't become a psycho, I didn't kill anyone, I didn't steal anything ...

K
KENT PAUL 12.11.21

I pour out my anger in GTA, as they say, I let off steam, I think that GTA 4 will come out, then I will let off steam even more, I began to fight less and there are fewer problems at school. GTA is the place where people let off steam

P
Petka Chekhov 12.11.21

I am paranoid with a bag of disks from GTA and do not let anyone hold them in hands every ten minutes I wipe the dust off them ... and I draw the GTA label on my forehead ... I shaved the GTA abbreviation on the back of my head and walk around and show everyone ..that is, they say .. look at me .... before eating, be it any kind of porridge or pasta, I make up "GTA" of them .... even dad call Tommy Vercetti and whoever is Claude and Carl
..... .
PS .... lie I did not get ..... OCBC ...

W
Whatever 12.11.21

Irresistible desire U.B.I.V.A.T. :)

If you haven't killed anyone today, then the day has been wasted ...

M
Menson 12.11.21

There are enough psychos even without games, if one of them plays, this does not mean that because of this, the roof moves down. Quite the opposite, this is a kind of relaxation in the game just and it is necessary to take out all the anger
IMHO

S
Spirt 12.11.21

For me, GTA is not only relaxation, but also a great mood for a few hours ahead. If I don't come in at least half an hour in a day, the day is wasted.
And what a great feeling when you complete several missions in a row! And yet, GTA taught me many useful things that I often apply in life (the biggest merit is improving my knowledge of English), even small nuances of communication, help me to make my life more fun and more enjoyable. GTA teaches us how to value friendship, how to value family, how to live ... GTA fosters the best character traits in us, and I believe that those who criticize GTA because of the abundance of violence are wrong. GTA is a new teacher who will help everyone find something in himself that separates him from others, everyone can find something of their own, dear in it. I won't have enough day to tell everything that I think about GTA.

A
African 12.11.21

Well, on the contrary - like shooting a game at someone humanoid for a couple of hours, I become very kind.

O
OlegPP3 12.11.21

I don’t feel anything from the old parts of the game ..
well, when you buy .. I still don’t go through ... the new part ...
this is very cool ..

N
N1KО 12.11.21

Petka Chekhov you are a real fan.

I
InFk 12.11.21

for me GTA is something like a Masterpiece>) and there are no better GTA games, well, if only Mafia;)

N
N1KО 12.11.21

Mafia is no better than GTA. And if it is better, then the first and second parts are better.

I
InFk 12.11.21

Yes! I wrote something without thinking :)

D
Dimposichev 12.11.21

When I play GTA, I feel a surge of strength

M
Muad'Dib 12.11.21

I feel a huge ANGER AND RAGE !!!!!!!!)))))))
I want to take a Kalashnikov assault rifle and go kill ... Any Jack Thompsons, Hillary Clintons and Leylands YYIIII !!!!

But seriously, this is just a game.
By the way about English: to the point, Spirt.

G
GumbertG 12.11.21

I don’t know ... it’s like a game, but it’s like some strange second dimension for someone who is tired of this cruel world, he can go and learn how to live in GTA. But for me this is a serious hobby - not a user obsessed with Vercetti, CJs, but also not just a game ...

V
Volume 12.11.21

For me personally, GTA is just a game ... oh, although no, not just a game, this is one of the best games I've ever played. Yes, of course, there is violence in the game, but without it this is not GTA (this has already been said, probably for the hundredth time, but nothing more correct comes to mind)). And I walk along the virtual streets and shoot at people, but I am not tormented by any pangs of conscience, because this virtual world was created precisely for this. So that everyone walked, shot and chaos reigned around ... This is not a children's toy about Barbie dolls, so many do not understand it ... They do not understand what kind of creation fell into their hands and how many different possibilities there are in this game. If you don't want this, do that) Probably, this is what attracted me to her many years ago, when I was looking for freedom in games, which I could not find anywhere ...

R
RJ_de_Rex 12.11.21

GTA is just a game that gives you the opportunity to do what you will not do in life, for me GTA is just entertainment and the best of games

D
DonecVlad 12.11.21

Gta + Sims = cool