3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill 12.11.21 12:07 am

What difficulty level do you play? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

It is interesting to know who is playing Skyrim on what difficulty. Someone on a beginner, someone on a master, or maybe any of you have installed patch 1.9 and are playing on a legendary one?

As for me, I can barely play the master and am not going to switch to the legendary, although the hero is level 69.
105 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 12.11.21

Regarding the release of 1.9.32, I recreated the hero on the Legendary, while the 81st level (the hero is 57 hours old), there are no special problems ...
Although, compared to the Master, he sometimes began to use elixirs in battles, there was somehow no need before.

D
DexentsMax 12.11.21

On the legendary with TGM xD

u
usoid 12.11.21

Well, of course, at the very beginner. Not some kind of exclusion)) And so already for the eighth time.

T
Temporum 12.11.21

Recently put on from Master to Legend, I must say the difference is quite noticeable

C
Cobb 12.11.21

on a beginner.
I tried to put the level higher, but immediately the simplest mobs are knocked down. I don't understand what's wrong and how to play.

P
Pecos_Bill 12.11.21

I played from 1 to 10 levels on a beginner, from 10 to 30 on a student, from 30 to 50 on an adept, from 50 to 64 on an expert, and when I got to the fight with Alduin (the plot took place at the very end) I switched to the master ( it was a lot of fun to fight!) and I still play. To get used to playing at difficult levels, you need to gradually adapt and not switch right away.

s
spellcustomer 12.11.21

Only at the master and from the very beginning. If my gg gets killed at least once, I start a new game. Thus, thrills are provided))) And you think over the actions and tactics of the battle and pumping in advance, because you have only one chance.

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

On Legendary, GG became very susceptible to fire.

P
Pecos_Bill 12.11.21

spellcustomer
You are the devil yourself ... HOW? how can you play like that. You have iron nerves ...

P
Pril balsam 12.11.21

So far, the new patch 1.9 has not been installed, so I continue to play on the adept, and I am quite happy with him

T
The punk 12.11.21

I play on an Expert Advisor, because dropped the heavy armor skill to legendary and now he is too vulnerable in battle with heavy opponents (legendary dragons, etc.). As I reach 70-80 I will try the legendary one.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 12.11.21

I play the Master. Then I'll install patch 1.9 and play on Legendary difficulty.

s
spellcustomer 12.11.21

Pecos Bill
You are the devil yourself ... HOW? how can you play like that. You have iron nerves ... And you try. The game is immediately perceived differently, losing your pumped character really becomes scary and pitiful, and any game achievements cause much greater delight. When you entered a cave and you don't know what else is there, suddenly a crowd of high-level bandits rushes out at you .... what to do? Run? No. With great difficulty, swallowing a bunch of potions and throwing at enemies everything that comes to hand (sword, magic, bow), you win, although each blow to you may be the last. You come out of the cave as a winner and say to yourself "yes, I did it"))))

And what about a normal game? "Ah, well, yes, another cave, it’s unseen"))) I don’t know, I’m just not interested in playing differently.

P
Pecos_Bill 12.11.21

spellcustomer
Well, you convinced me. Everyone plays their own way

T
Temporum 12.11.21

spellcustomer
Respect to you)

a
atombkos 12.11.21

Legendary from the very beginning, death is a reset of skills and items, level, and everything except passing. That's more interesting

a
atombkos 12.11.21

It was also fun to kill Alduin empty. Well, generally empty. With fists.

P
Pecos_Bill 12.11.21

atomb 10
D :)

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

The level of difficulty of the game must be changed as the level of the GG increases. In some games, this happens automatically (for example, STALKER), which sometimes creates inconvenience. You can, of course, immediately put up the Master, but in my opinion such heroism is useless, you will have to bypass strong opponents and leave for later.
This is just my opinion.

u
usoid 12.11.21

Kakzhe strong in some of the spirit of pissing. So what did this survey give you?