3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill 12.11.21 12:07 am

What difficulty level do you play? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

It is interesting to know who is playing Skyrim on what difficulty. Someone on a beginner, someone on a master, or maybe any of you have installed patch 1.9 and are playing on a legendary one?

As for me, I can barely play the master and am not going to switch to the legendary, although the hero is level 69.
105 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_apathy 12.11.21

Normal difficulty. Plus tgm.

G
Greywarn 12.11.21

Legendary difficulty + mods (spells, talents, armor, weapons, including those that increase the difficulty of the game - for example: Deadly Dragons, Frostfall) ... I play without TGM.

PS: when using TGM, the abilities Heavy Armor, Light Armor, Block are not pumped and Magic skills that have protective spells (Change) do not pump well. But, after all, these skills (armor, blocking) have perks with bonuses not only to defense, but also to attack (for example, increased damage with unarmed strikes in Heavy Armor, Strike flat and "Bringing down the enemy with a shield on the run" in Blocking) ; and Change, in addition to protective spells, has many other useful ones, which, without pumping Change to a certain level of skill, cannot be bought from Merchants or found (paralysis, telkinesis, etc.). So, those who use TGM lose a lot (unless, of course, they cheat all the skills of the GG at once up to 100 with the addition of all perks).

With TGM, as for me, it is not interesting. Instead, it sometimes saves from death the ability "Slow Time", which is a pair of mods in the form of a ring, spell or talent.

T
The_apathy 12.11.21

For some reason, I'm interested in playing with tgm.

H
Han361 12.11.21

on adept

K
Kazakh from Astana 12.11.21

I've been playing Legendary from the very beginning, it's very difficult, and with each new level it's even more difficult.

J
Jack ONeill 12.11.21

I decided to replay on the legendary one. And he did something stupid.
First of all, he robbed all the houses and residents of Riverwood and Whiterun, bought all the iron ingots and leather from the blacksmiths, crafted daggers and bracers. As a result, 18lvl went to Windy Peak with absolutely not pumped combat skills, without normal weapons and armor, stealth is only 30, but pickpocketing is 60.
Let's start with the fact that already reached 20 lvl (which means with another up of mobs), thanks to the bandits. It is something. A restless draugr takes out with one blow, but I have to pick it up for a long time and stubbornly. Somehow I shot the spider from a bow, barely had enough arrows. I could not kill the ice troll, because he regenerates faster than I damage him, I had to run away. Then for about 5 minutes I ran in circles from the draugr-ghost, slowly frying it. Draugra the commander shot from a bow.

Now I'm afraid to go to the dragon tower to kill, because after that they will start randomly attacking, enough vampires for now, on the attacking cities.

I decided to go through my comrades-in-arms, pumping combat skills along the way. The first quest is to intimidate Ulfbert Angry Bear. I knock him down to a maximum of 1 / 4hp, while I myself am already on the verge of death, I try to cure myself with magic or flasks - he swears that this is not an honest fight and everything starts anew. I had to jump from the second floor to the shelf above the counter, slowly regenerate there and continue the battle, so 4 times.

The next quest is a test of valor, you need to get a fragment of Wootrad. So, the warrior of the silver hand takes out with one blow. Well, at least Farkas was there. He was tanking, and I huddled in a dark corner with a bow and shot, somehow I managed to get through.

J
Jack ONeill 12.11.21

I play with Unofficial Skyrim Patch, money for training mobs is not added to the inventory, i.e. you cannot steal them.

H
HarleyQu1nn 12.11.21

I play the legendary from the beginning. how much it hurts. faithful companions save me, I only recently found out that there are more than twenty of them in the game (skyrim never ceases to amaze) there is a mod for expanded settings for UFO satellites with it I can take 3-4 companions with me

S
Seifer1986 12.11.21

Usually I play the legendary one. Well, I also use a cheating (according to some) "triangle" of skills ...

As for hardcore, you might think, die once and all over again. A very interesting topic. Only when you use a blacksmith + alchemist + enchantment, it becomes very difficult to die. Especially when you have 100k HP and everything else. For this reason, I reinstalled a bunch of mods that increase the complexity.

B
BlackGhoSsT 12.11.21

It's terribly interesting to play with the mods Static Skyrim, Deadly Dragons, and Frost Fall) The pumping has slowed down, the enemies are much stronger. On the Adept, the draugr knocked me down once) Only the traps were saved. Sometimes even wolves bend me down)) THIS IS HARDCORE!)

v
valentyn1 12.11.21

on the master and expert

M
MaxusLulz 12.11.21

If you decide to swing under stealth, then boldly poke at the "master" ("legendary"), because there is already a difference ONLY in the amount of their HP (you simply cannot be hit because they will not be noticed)

M
Morder07 12.11.21

I started anew on the master with a further switch to the legendary one.

T
The god of darkness 12.11.21

At the beginning on the Adept, later on the Master, but how do you switch to the Legendary difficulty level, I do not understand?

S
SAUSAGE 12.11.21

At the easiest. At other difficulty levels, it is painfully difficult to play.

A
Artes2013 12.11.21

While Adept without cheats

V
VadimGold 12.11.21

on Legend, but with sharpening and enchantments to the maximum, a two-handed sword made of bone + recovery is being dragged, persian lvl 100, skills 100)

C
Cheshire cat 12.11.21

Legend only, enchanting only + 40% Hardcore only.

C
Cheshire cat 12.11.21

Jack ONeill
He swears, which is not fair, but the fight is not interrupted and you could win.

A
Atay Wolverine 12.11.21

Now at the maximum.