3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill 12.11.21 12:07 am

What difficulty level do you play? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

It is interesting to know who is playing Skyrim on what difficulty. Someone on a beginner, someone on a master, or maybe any of you have installed patch 1.9 and are playing on a legendary one?

As for me, I can barely play the master and am not going to switch to the legendary, although the hero is level 69.
105 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 12.11.21

spellcustomer
The legendary level for this style of play is too difficult (they kill already in the prologue).
I don’t even know who I can rip on in the prologue ... my current Persian, who I’m from the start on the legendary one, for the first time ripped at a level more than 33 - my partner stepped on the button behind his back and got a grill ...
so there’s a lot of habits what depends.
but about how the Dead is Dead game differs from the usual one - there is no need for me to tell, I am about in the course, it really should change the game a lot and be fun :)
, by the way, I usually burn oil purely for reasons of not being lit under me - the legendary is somehow creepy , I don't want to rip a Persian on such trifles, to play a frequent save load - even more so.

s
spellcustomer 12.11.21

mad wolf I
do not even know who in the prologue you can rip I think it all depends on the race and specific circumstances, up to simple bad luck. With the release of the last patch and addition, I started a new game and decided to take the Legendary right away. And what? The imperial captain hacked me to death at the very beginning, when you run away from the dragon to the fortress. I decided that this was too much and started a new one on the master, as before, which to this day suits me.

but about the difference between the game Dead is Dead and the usual - I have no need to tell Lyrical digression)))

I was from the start at the legendary, for the first time I rushed at the level of exactly more than 33 Well, probably, the color of thinking also depends on the style of play. When you don't risk anything, you can safely rush to everything and even win. When you know that you can die, you are overly cautious (maybe even where you don't need it). I just wanted to say that it is quite possible to play like that.

D
DaddyVdote2 12.11.21

Below the "Adept" level it is better not to play at all, there is some kind of terminator simulator. And it is quite easy to play even on the most difficult level of difficulty, the main thing is to think over the tactics of the battle, not to get on the rampage, so to speak. The deadliest class is the mage, in my opinion. A well-trained magician is not afraid of anything.

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

GoodDamn
Good ebony arrow.

s
spellcustomer 12.11.21

GoodDamn
What do you mean by "well pumped" magician? If you play as a pure magician (that is, develop exclusively magical abilities, do not wear armor, do not use melee / ranged weapons, except for staves and rarely daggers, do not engage in forging and alchemy) it will be very difficult. But the "bundles" of a magician - a warrior or a magician - a murderer is a completely different matter, of course. It is a pity that the classes in the game are conditional. By the 50th level, the character loses all uniqueness, becomes a multi-tool.

m
mad wolf 12.11.21

If you play as a pure magician (that is, develop exclusively magical abilities, do not wear armor, do not use melee / ranged weapons, except for staves and rarely daggers, do not engage in forging and alchemy) it will be very difficult.
and what is there heavy? you swing to the dragon skin and are not too lazy to re-cast it regularly - you get a substitute for maximum armor for 99 seconds, to take out the next portion of opponents, this is usually enough. But swinging blacksmithing + alchemy + armor instead of Change is more useful :)

By the 50th level, the character loses all uniqueness, becomes a mnogostanochnik.
a multi-handler - for example, a Persian with a block pumped up to 100, heavy and light armor, a two-handed arm, a bow - and at the same time walking without a shield at the end of the pumping, never picking up a two-handed arm at all and not shooting a bow somewhere other than targets? Well, yes, before the introduction of the legendary reset, magicians had to pump all kinds of garbage in order to gain perks in magic :)

spellcustomer
With the release of the last patch and additions, I started a new game and decided to immediately take the legendary. And what? The imperial captain hacked me to death at the very beginning, when you run away from the dragon to the fortress.
well xs. my habit of playing a magician on a master without unnecessary over-saving (except for auto-saves on changes of locations) somehow taught me to rarely substitute myself for blows (well, except specifically for giants, for training), and to climb ahead of my partner + pet, so the legendary is not much for me changed, the additional x1.5 damage at the beginning of the game is simply nowhere to be noticed. Here's the halving of what I'm doing, stretching the fights, yeah.

E
Elviryand 12.11.21

Until 15lvl I played on an adept, after that I switched to a legendary one. And then the real drive began, in battles you begin to use what you had not paid attention to before. You start using various jars of flasks, using traps against enemies, kiting, various terrain features. For my archer, a direct encounter with an enemy in most cases means death. And if you add all the other advantages of the game to all this, then complete immersion is guaranteed. Take even various books in the game, sometimes very interesting copies come across. It took me about three hours to drag the Depths of Ilinalta on Azura's quest. How many interesting books there are, uncountable.

s
spellcustomer 12.11.21

mad wolf you
swing to a dragon skin and you are not lazy to re-cast it Uh-huh, but only to swing and swing to it, and at early levels running in a robe is problematic, you have to put on armor (and she, an infection, does not know that I don’t want to develop it) )). But swinging blacksmithing + alchemy + armor instead of Changing is more useful :)

a multi-player is, for example, a Persian with a block pumped up to 100, heavy and light armor, two-handed, I'm rather talking about a Persian who, due to the weakness of those skills that he chooses to be the main ones for himself, is forced to pump some others at least to 50, at the initial stage games. Even if I'm going to play as a magician, I am in no hurry to go straight to Winterhold. I like to come there already as someone, a master of witchcraft or an expert in destruction, for example (already a self-sufficient, in general, Persian). All this is difficult if you buy tomes of spells from court "buffoons" or find them in caves. How many times have I heard the phrase "I had you figured for a mage. I think you'll enjoy this." and did not get what I wanted)))

well xs. I am in the habit of playing a magician on a master without unnecessary re-saving. So do you play on a master or a legendary, or are you specifically a magician on a master? For the magician, it is precisely that the master is optimal.

M
Mercury Krasnov 12.11.21

Legendary and damn every fight for like the last, so I often save myself, and so I used to play on the master.

a
ak-13 12.11.21

From the beginning of the game, I turned on the Expert. While running with Lydia, there were no particular problems. I send her to the enemies in the frontal - to take pi * duli, I myself come from the flank.

But after level 20, I started to carry out the quest of comrades-in-arms with Farkas - and then the problems began. The tank from it, in comparison with Lydia, is useless - 3-4 hits and falls. So I'm considering switching to an adept.

m
mad wolf 12.11.21

Uh-huh, but only to swing and swing to it, and at the early levels to run in a robe is problematic,
but why swing to it? you go straight to the College, cook there a staff for summoning a storm atronach (and at the same time a book, if you already have something), then you go knocking out the book Detect Life on the quest - the problem of pumping Changes to 90 is solved :) all that remains is to run to the College, take the quest, run to knock a knife out of priest, find a dragon and scratch ... In general, it will not be long, if you do not get distracted by pumping all unnecessary armor / bows / swords :)
the magician's key point is pumping destruction to 40.

you have to put on armor
armor in the absence skill - it only helps to overfill the backpack. Reducing damage by 20% on the Legendary Master practically does not change anything.

I'm rather talking about a Persian who, due to the weakness of those skills that he chooses to be the main ones for himself, is forced to pump some others at least to 50, at the initial stage of the game.
I wonder why no one forced me when I was the first Persian to pump a magician stubbornly into magic? except that blacksmithing pumped up to 50 parasitically - due to the fact that to pump enchantment, you needed a lot of knives, which are faster to forge than to gather.

Even if I am going to play as a magician, I am in no hurry to go straight to Winterhold. I like to come to have someone - something magic wizard or expert of destruction, such as
At the same floor you Skyrim suggests - well, did you go down to the Bar, if you're going to swing the magician :)

So you play on the master or on legendaries, or you specifically magician on master?
current Persian - only on the legendary. before the release of 1.9 ran on a master (other Persians), always with a Persian bias in magic.

u
unreal56 12.11.21

I played the master. There were no problems at all, because I pumped up stealth well + rings, amulets, boots adding interest to stealth. Delivered patch 1.9 and legendary difficulty. There are no problems either.

PS after all, stealth is outright cheating =)

s
spellcustomer 12.11.21

mad wolf
You either do not understand, or you do not carefully read my post (the latter is more likely). I did not say that pumping skills is a problem as such (all magic, even destruction, is pumped at once). I said that I didn't want to go to the College and start quests for magicians (yes, even the first one, for the introduction.) Why the hell does the game not provide for the independent development of magic, field, so to speak? After all, necromancers and other sorcerers and witches run through the forests and caves, right? Are they all from Winterhold? And I also don’t want to go to Whiterun and declare myself, damn it, dragonborn (I don’t want to “turn on” dragons, but I “turn on” them from level 50 so that strong ones appear right away). And I do all this because I do not like it when the game forcibly for the sake of solving non-quest problems, makes me start certain quests (because delusional situations arise, under which, for example, the dragon slayer known in Skyrim suddenly enters the dark brotherhood and begins to pose as a secretive gloomy stranger) With this style of passage, and even in the "died, then died" mode, just the same difficulties arise, about which I mentioned above. Some books of various schools of magic are 100 times easier to buy from the college than to find or buy from court jesters, which means that it is much more difficult to pump one or another school of magic (you have a limited number of not the most powerful spells at your disposal). And, so that the enemies do not turn my Persian into minced meat, it is necessary and not in magic to be someone with a skill level of about 50 (armor, weapons, crafting). Plus, I do not like to specially pump magic, I like it when it grows naturally, when you use it as needed. Plus, those skills are growing rapidly.

a
ak-13 12.11.21

People who start the game anew after each death of the GG - you guys are fucking * would.

s
spellcustomer 12.11.21

ak-13
Speech pumped?

a
ak-13 12.11.21

I swing it little by little.

s
spellcustomer 12.11.21

ak-13
Continue

a
artemsberg 12.11.21

ak-13
just do PPC, I myself went nuts from such nerd

a
artemsberg 12.11.21

And I have a wife Lydia and two more children, we live in a rebuilt estate, when everything is over and I retire I will write a novel there, skyrim-alan wake

m
mad wolf 12.11.21

spellcustomer
Why the hell does the game not provide for the independent development of magic, field, so to speak?
why not provided? all expert books can be found in random loot. Or over there at the ghost in Downgard, also by accident.
And the books of the adept are sold everywhere.
It's just that it's easier to buy them in the College, and those magicians who don't go there, contrary to the advice of half of Skyrim, create problems for themselves, yeah :)
which means it's much more difficult to pump one or another school of magic (you have a limited number of not the strongest spells at your disposal) ...
or rather, a complete set of adepts. enough for a dropout.

After all, necromancers and other sorcerers and witches run through the forests and caves, right? Are they all from Winterhold?
the option that they have never heard of Winterhold in their lives and could not run there once to buy a couple of expert books is even less likely :)

And I also don’t want to go to Whiterun and declare myself, damn it, dragonborn (I don’t want to "turn on" dragons, but " I turn on "I have them from level 50, so that the strong ones appear immediately).
Well, it tastes on the color, I have won a new Persian 95+ level, and all the dragons were not - although I Whiterun and visited :)

And so did not make my enemies in the Persian minced, you must not be in the magic of whom - with the skill level about 50 (armor, weapons, crafting).
I was the first Persian when I walked (as a magician on a master) - I began to wear armor after the 60th level, and I did not take a weapon in my hands at all, only I swung it from the trainers.
what for a magician with the destruction of 40+ armor - to catch arrows on the chest? let the pets catch them ...

Plus, those skills that in any case will grow in everyone (for example, eloquence) are also rapidly growing.
Why is it necessary for everyone? can anyone play in principle without trading with the NPC in anything at all, only on grassroots resources? You can't grow a lot of eloquence with
quests :)