3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill 12.11.21 12:07 am

What difficulty level do you play? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

It is interesting to know who is playing Skyrim on what difficulty. Someone on a beginner, someone on a master, or maybe any of you have installed patch 1.9 and are playing on a legendary one?

As for me, I can barely play the master and am not going to switch to the legendary, although the hero is level 69.
105 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 12.11.21

usoid
Communication with like-minded people.

P
Pecos_Bill 12.11.21

nestrbob
And that in the stalker the difficulty really increased? And then I thought - why did the monoliths throw me down in the sarcophagus with a couple of shots.

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Pecos Bill
There you can immediately see, by the number of anomalies, when you go to a location. Check the settings more often.

u
usoid 12.11.21

nestrbob
Uh-huh. And it looks like bragging about who is "cool".

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

usoid
Get yours .

P
Pril balsam 12.11.21

usoid
Uh-huh. And it looks like bragging about who is "cool".
Yeah, he has a 10-expert, and you only have 7.
He's cooler

D
DRED1993 12.11.21

Legendary + Redone + Deadly Dragons + Deadly Monsters
and, frankly, I often face difficulties ... in the form of dragons and bandit leaders.

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

DRED1993
You better play than fashion, in some, the NPC's life level and damage from them are decently lifted.

R
RazerNAGAEXTR 12.11.21

I also play legendary, so you play longer

D
DRED1993 12.11.21

nestrbob
Well, Deadly Dragons and Deadly Monsters were created to increase the health, damage, defense, attack and resistance of opponents (all)
Redon adds to human opponents (measures) the ability to behave in battle .... AI is better than that of original skyrim.
Well, with the legendary, everything is clear)

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

DRED1993
Try Unremarkable Cave 1.2 mod, in my opinion there is too much.
http://tesall.ru/files/category/318-quests/

D
DRED1993 12.11.21

nestrbob
hmm ... never really paid attention to such mods ... I'll have to check what it is)

Good for the link)

D
DRED1993 12.11.21

nestrbob
MDE ... they sorted it out with difficulty ... The bear took me out for the first time 4 times.

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

DRED1993
I went through, but what the hell is it necessary. The author of the mod probably knows better, it is declared from level 25 - I would like to see it, although it is not said on what difficulty. You still put the "Biggest Giant" - also a gift.

P
Pecos_Bill 12.11.21

I see a lot of people are playing legendary with complicating mods. And how do you think I should switch to the legendary or else pump it over?

n
nestrbob 12.11.21

Pecos Bill
If the fight with the enemy has become easy and boring, then it's time to change the difficulty level.

m
mad wolf 12.11.21

spellcustomer
Only at the master and from the very beginning. If my gg gets killed at least once, I start a new game.
went far (maximum)? In the plot, the hours of the life of the Persian, the level?
and by the way why on the Master, and not on the Legendary?

s
saa0891 12.11.21

The first time was on the adept, the second time on the expert, the third time on the master, in fact, when you go through the game for the second time and you know many subtleties in creating armor and protection from spells, it is already quite easy to go through, the hardest at the beginning until you collect the necessary ingredients, amulets and you will not pump the necessary skills and abilities, for the fourth time I just started there is no time yet, but I think I will go on the legendary one.

M
Marat Shaydullin 12.11.21

I played the adept. It's very easy on a beginner.

s
spellcustomer 12.11.21

mad wolf
went far (maximum)? In the plot, the hours of the life of the Persian, the level?
and by the way why on the Master, and not on the Legendary? Now, with his Breton, he walked to level 33 without, of course, a single death and on the master. The legendary level for this style of play is too difficult (they kill already in the prologue). And according to the plot, he completed the entire line of quests for the dark brotherhood and a number of quests for the Daedric princes, plus several small tasks. I cleaned out about 15 dungeons and heels of forts and with difficulty overwhelmed the dragon priest.

The point is that in order not to be killed once, you really need to try very hard))) Before, when I tried to play like that, of course they killed, which was incredibly angry. It's funny, you know, 15 minutes to create an appearance in order to kill in 5 minutes))) However ... it is quite possible to develop a style of play that allows you to use one life. You don’t get too much trouble at low levels (at the very beginning, for example, you don’t rush at the Imperials, but let the storm brothers overwhelm them; preparation. Let's say you're going to clean out a cave, right? You make yourself potions for all occasions (a set of 5 - 6 bottles with health restoration, 10 poisons and a couple of potions for magic resistance). At the initial stages, you try not to pump magic, but with the main skills you do one-handed, stealth, light armor and alchemy. But at level 20, in fact, a real game begins (I begin to swing witchcraft and archery, later I connect the magic of destruction). Yes, and one more thing, when you crawl through caves and crypts, you try to look very carefully so as not to fall into a trap or fall off and often look around so that the falmer, for example, does not suddenly jump out of hiding. In the early levels, this is truly deadly. you try to look very carefully so as not to fall into a trap or fall and often look around so that the falmer, for example, does not suddenly jump out of the hiding place. In the early levels, this is truly deadly. you try to look very carefully so as not to fall into a trap or fall and often look around so that the falmer, for example, does not suddenly jump out of hiding. In the early levels, this is truly deadly.

Still, of course, you try to use the terrain features (hide from arrows and magic behind boulders or in ravines or between columns). You don't let the crowd surround you and drive you into a corner. You do all sorts of deceptive "maneuvers". For example, you intentionally shoot at the far wall so that the enemies will run there, while you manage to deal with a couple of neighbors. If oil is spilled where, then you drive the adversaries there and set it on fire.