3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guragcha 12.11.21 06:13 pm

Mysterious and incomprehensible locations in Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I propose to write here not about quest riddles, but about places of unclear purpose.
For example, to the west of Whiterun, (I write approximately, so that without a spoiler) there is a hill with some kind of stone gate, there are three graves and a skeleton in a hood. Armed, but does not attack, does not enter into conversations. The graves themselves are not active, even with a shovel.
Just decor or ...?
78 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hudson 12.11.21

mad wolf

On the first level, you can immediately run to the high Hrothgar and there will still be a scripted snow troll on the rise. Will not go anywhere.

m
mad wolf 12.11.21

Hudson and, well, yes, there will be ... and the second script - at the embassy. but no one forces them to fight at the first level - they have such an AI specially so that the Persian can simply run away.

123e456y789u 12.11.21

I found a stonehenge there, it is south of Whiterun. Another samurai sword is in a cave near which there is blood (a cave near the mountain separating WHITRAN and RIVERWOOD (a cave from the WHITRAN side (also along this mountain there is another cave where the necromancer controls skeletons and there is a pentogram of souls)

D
Dethkloker 12.11.21

since the topic is about places of unclear purpose, then this is about kagrenzel. somewhere with a kilometer of free fall inside the mountain and I have not met on it

G
Guragcha 12.11.21

pladenok
As far as I understand, sprigans are just animals, defenders of the forest.

P
Pasha Egorov 12.11.21

Has anyone found the Temple of the Dark Blades?

I
Infiltratоr 12.11.21

123e456y789u, also found and almost at the very beginning of the game came across this necromancer had to be dumped, but then he returned stronger and dealt with him.

16NK16 12.11.21

where to find the headless rider?

d
digitalkid 12.11.21

16NK16
where to find the headless rider?

The best way to find him is .. don't look for him. O_o

16NK16 12.11.21

At least tell me where is his burial

r
rARSsdsazSADz 12.11.21

16NK16
Play 24 hours a day, see it! (Maybe in truth, or maybe because of the hallucinations :)

d
digitalkid 12.11.21

Where did the guy at NightGate Inn get the sword of the blades?
And how has the Thalmor not yet got hold of him with such wealth?

D
DarkLord18 12.11.21

16NK16
This rider appears in a random place, and runs around the map ... I only met him at night, most often near the city "dragon bridge"

G
Guragcha 12.11.21

Dethkloker
Where is it?
The question is cleared, I have already found it. Normal place, no unexplained mysteries.

m
mad wolf 12.11.21

At least tell me where his burial is located
in the final, the rider runs to the cemetery, which is slightly west of the tomb into which you climb on the first mission with Farkas

E
Eriori 12.11.21

Dethkloker
I don't remember where, but there is a quest to get there.

P
Pavlinho 12.11.21

I'm curious, in the quest a forbidden legend, in the last cave, where you collect the amulet into a whole, when you go back, you saw a chest? How to get there? You can't jump!

F
Fat cat 12.11.21

More about kagrenzel plz

C
Celt 12.11.21

since the topic is about places of unclear purpose, then this is about kagrenzel. somewhere with a kilometer of free fall inside the mountain and I have not seen it.

If I remember correctly, there are ruins in the east of the map (south of the refugee shelter from Morrowind). They are already high in the mountains, a monolithic staircase leads to them. Everything is in the snow.

When you go inside (the entrance is in the east of the building), you see a small sphere in the center of the hall glowing. Nearby lie a couple of corpses of a local gopot.

You activate the sphere - a golden cage rises around you - and the sphere circles around it.

Further, the floor opens under you (the mechanism moves apart) - and you fall like Gandalf from the Moria bridge.

You fall for a long time .... you fly over the black limit and then you land in the water. A giant lake in a huge cave. There, if you swim to the edge of a steep cliff, there will be an exit in one place. Through a corridor full of camouflaged Falmer - you find yourself in the black limit - the central cave.

Fat Cat, this seems to be the place)

L
Lуnх 12.11.21

Here he is. Gee .. you at least already know what is there, but I got accidentally when it was out of curiosity, that was really

pix.PlayGround.ru