3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guragcha 12.11.21 06:13 pm

Mysterious and incomprehensible locations in Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I propose to write here not about quest riddles, but about places of unclear purpose.
For example, to the west of Whiterun, (I write approximately, so that without a spoiler) there is a hill with some kind of stone gate, there are three graves and a skeleton in a hood. Armed, but does not attack, does not enter into conversations. The graves themselves are not active, even with a shovel.
Just decor or ...?
78 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crimean Corsair 12.11.21

Even if I don't remember such a friend and what for should I know about this ...?

2Prophet2 12.11.21

Since the topic is about places of unclear purpose, this is about kagrenzel.
Again, about this location, the map shows some kind of tunnel along the perimeter of a square shape, who knows how to get into it?
A muddy location, in one of the waterfalls at the exit of the centurion core, why do you ask ...

P
Pril balsam 12.11.21

If from the Ingvild cave (west of Dawnstar, on the northern island) we go north to the sea, then on the shore we will find a strange burning place with a burnt body with the name of Israel, inside which is a personal amulet.

p
prometey2626 12.11.21

And who knows about the Frostwash? I went in there a girl killed a note on her that like I'm going to kill these creatures alone and I'll close the door behind me.

p
prometey2626 12.11.21

And who knows about the Frostwash? I went in there a girl killed a note on her that like I'm going to kill these creatures alone and I'll close the door behind me.

M
Master of shadows 12.11.21

prometey2626

There should appear a quest to find out what happened here. You go downstairs soaking Falmer, you find diaries, etc.

p
prometey2626 12.11.21

I don’t understand why Hobd's Remains are needed

N
Nyarg 12.11.21

Mister Poh
Well, was it necessary to speak in plain text?
Not to say they say it's terrible there is horror and all because of these scraping sounds.

And on the topic somewhere near Falkreath I found not even a lake, but a shallow puddle of black water.

prometey2626
For sadness, that is, to enhance the effect of immersion.

G
Grads 12.11.21

Well, this is to the topic about the "Frost Lighthouse"
When you place the remains of your father in an urn above the lighthouse, as he wished in his diary, you get an ability - + 10% for healing spells ... I
also found permanent abilities - Ancient knowledge - + 25% to two-world armor and + 15% to pumping blacksmithing ... and the chosen one of Mary +15 magic resistance ...
Who knows what other permanent + can be obtained?

T
Toxa95 12.11.21

Dibella's Chosen -> Damage to the opposite sex increased (as far as it is not written)

A
Alex coachman 12.11.21

prometey2626
Climbing up, where the fire burns. There you go right to the bowl of fire and press E on it, and burn the remains of Hobd in this bowl. It's like you're doing his last will.

P
Pril balsam 12.11.21

Grads
According to the main quest, Pasturnak gives the ability - 25% stability (balance) of the hero with 25% instability of enemies.

G
Grads 12.11.21

Here's another surprise Sinderion received - 25% chance of getting a second potion while doing alchemy ...

h
had-95 12.11.21

And also dragon skin and bones, resistance to dragon damage in melee.

G
Grads 12.11.21

So for the main, and for the guild quests, it's all clear, tama everything is according to the arrows ...
The topic is initially about mysterious, hidden options for quests, etc., locations to which every guard with a shot in the knee does not have a link ...

h
had-95 12.11.21

There is also a quest for missing students.
We must ask the teacher of witchcraft about the missing students, then we attribute 4 objects that belonged to them (an amulet from a charred body, a ring from an Argonian's body, a Rundi dagger and a Bovrir dagger) and then they must give a reward, unfortunately my quest does not start and what kind of reward I can't say (I found the quest in the editor).
Grads
Is that better?

G
Grads 12.11.21

Ivan Kenobenko
Even I don’t remember such a friend and what for should I know about this ...?

What are you ... this is mourning ... how is it to fly to Whiterun and not hear already:

- The wind is cold ... the frost crops are beaten ... that's how I feel ...

I would honestly be ready to replay because of this, well, at least from the save ...

G
Grads 12.11.21

had-95
+ definitely)

B
Basse 12.11.21

Who saw the world of Sheogarat ??

S
SKATboy 12.11.21

To the south of Riften there is a dungeon, in front of which an elf in legion armor asks for help to get some kind of amulet. After leaving the dungeon, he naturally attacks and naturally dies. On his body there is a note "Meet me in the Labyrinthian", but the quest pointer does not open - Who heard what about this help, pliz, figure it out