3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guragcha 12.11.21 06:13 pm

Mysterious and incomprehensible locations in Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I propose to write here not about quest riddles, but about places of unclear purpose.
For example, to the west of Whiterun, (I write approximately, so that without a spoiler) there is a hill with some kind of stone gate, there are three graves and a skeleton in a hood. Armed, but does not attack, does not enter into conversations. The graves themselves are not active, even with a shovel.
Just decor or ...?
78 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galen Starkiller Marek 12.11.21

Ivan Kenobenko
Severio Pelagio is an Imperial male who owns a farm near the city of Whiterun. After the Stormcloak city was attacked, his house was destroyed.
Gives the quest: Collecting Wheat

R
Redcorpsee 12.11.21

I was wandering around the college of magicians, hunting for horkers and suddenly I saw a cave called "cold". It was guarded by the Ice Atronach. I entered, it means that there are 3 cells (and there are skeletons on the map), there is nothing of value. I go out and 3 Ice Atronach attacks. o_O xs cho it was .................

G
Grads 12.11.21

Ingol's mound (or something like this) ... maybe there is a quest for it ... or maybe it's just a flaw ...
Like I found it, went in ... tama coral claw ... took it, I remembered - another passage was offered by the trader Byrna in Windhelm for $ 50 ... went out, flew to her - again offers, took - I have two claws ... passed the dungeon - there is nothing there, some balls are flying, at the end he killed Ingol's ghost, took his helmet ...
Rebooted. .. took the claw first from Byrmi - there is no second in the dungeon ... and so everything is the same ... the same helmet ...
Byrmi has no replicas in both cases after the passage ...

h
had-95 12.11.21

Grads
It should be so.
ololo Abizyan
This is a prison.

t
tartar 12.11.21

who opened the door in the dragon's limit to the left of the jarl's throne is covered with hay at the bottom? (there are still kids hanging out) writes like a current from the key (I already have a hundred keys, but I don't have the right one, and I cleaned everyone's pockets, I can't find

m
mad wolf 12.11.21

who opened the door in the dragon's limit
in the city, go to the tavern, ask around for rumors about the Jarl's children.

t
tartar 12.11.21

mad wolf
thanks me !!!)

M
MAT-2FA5674 12.11.21

digitalkid
"In the game you can meet the Headless Horseman, which causes a fierce thrill of the soul. He is armed with a hammer and jumps right at you. He appears randomly in any usually deserted place in Skyrim from 10 pm to 5 am. The rider will stop from time to time to allow you to explore it and then continue on. The
Rider does nothing and cannot be harmed. He also does not participate in the main / side quests. If you follow him, you will reach a cemetery called "Halt of Hamvir" where the rider disappears and you ... find the treasure in a chest locked with a master level lock, guarded by a draugr (strength depending on level). " http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com

In fact, this Persian is an easter egg and spikes in a circle. (I checked it myself more than once).

B
BENOR 12.11.21

MAT-2FA5674 maybe I have a bug, I have a headless horseman running after a horse: D

n
nobody.one 12.11.21

People, in the cave "rebel cairo" what kind of weapon do you need to open the door?

V
Vic111222 12.11.21

And when I saw the rider, I would rather laugh, I wanted to be scared to see it because he was running after the horse and could not catch up with it =))) But to be honest, I did not even immediately notice that he had no head, it dawned on me that he was reckless only when I was close ran up and saw the name =)))

V
Vic111222 12.11.21

MAT-2FA5674, I do not agree with your map when I met the rider I walked from the western guard to the Grymur fort I then just found a code for a hostile dragon to appear in front of you =))))

I
Infiltratоr 12.11.21

Or maybe there is still a quest to find his boss.

V
Vic111222 12.11.21

I don't know about the quest = (((And where did you find this hatch in whiterun ???

V
Vic111222 12.11.21

I don't know about the quest = (((And where did you find this hatch in whiterun ???

P
Pril balsam 12.11.21

nobody.one
People, in the cave of "rebel cairo" what kind of weapon do you need to open the door?

Red eagle sword; the quest to catch the sword begins if you read the book "The Legend of the Red Eagle"

l
lidyyyyysssiiiaaa 12.11.21

Hah, and I'm spinning near this place, but there is no rider)

Z
Zaur Ataev 12.11.21

guys who know how to activate a place similar to stonehenge or how is it in the dragon bridge behind the sawmill there are 3 mushrooms on them not to collect but to activate what is there?