3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wonder wander 12.11.21 06:52 pm

Building friendly squads (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

In general, I suggest everyone who is tired of playing alone - create a new one or look for a squad to join (it's good if each squad has all 4 classes), the goal of the topic is to teach people how to play as a team. rank and weapon stars), and the role you do best.
94 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wonder wander 12.11.21

The clan is too much. The squad will be enough for us if we now finally dock with each other.
So: Squad bc2 rus squad.
If you REALLY want to join the squad:
1) The class for which you will play (there can be only 1 and, if specified, agree with others who want to join this squad)
2) Your nickname IN THE GAME
3) The name of the squad
-) Send it all to the forum And ICQ 404799915

W
Wonder wander 12.11.21

1) Attack aircraft
2) Tommy-712
3) BC2 rus squad

S
SOKOL 12.11.21

1) recon
2) DestroyD =
3) BC2 rus squad

S
STuDDeNT 12.11.21

1) Medic
2) STuDDeNT
3) BC2 rus squad

R
Repa4ok 12.11.21

gifts to all) 14 leveled (soon there will be 15) most often I play for the Stormtrooper (here are the statistics http://www.battlefieldbc.ru/index.php?bfaccount=Rings(cerber)&option=com_bfstat) I will be glad to play in a squad of professionals) My skype: Rings1116
)

W
Wonder wander 12.11.21

Repa4ok
Firstly, not we to you, but you should knock on ICQ to us: D Secondly, think about whether the professionals will be happy to play with you in the squadron? : D Thirdly, if the attack aircraft turns out better, then you need to play for it, create your own squad or at least fill out the application correctly.

BC2 Rus squad Engineer required)

W
Wonder wander 12.11.21

Up up up !!! Airborne Forces, Navy, PDF, apply everything, absolutely!)

... Since we will not accept everyone: D

o
o_t_e_u__qp_e_g_o_p 12.11.21

1). Medic, I'm good at handling the tank (in this case, I can take the Ing). Vert cannot drive (i.e. I can, but not dodge missiles, etc.). If I take a sniper, I don't use a sniper rifle, mostly just to mine something. I don't play as an attack aircraft at all.
2) .Artem0N - through zero. Level 18 at the moment.
3). In principle, all the same, I only propose to refine the appearance of this name, for example: BC2_RuS_Squad.
By the way, it is not necessary to take only 4 people, because you can play with those who are currently in the game, in addition, in extreme cases, you can play with two squads.
My skype: master-bc2 is not a vanity, he just created it specifically for the game, calling it the first thing that came to mind.

S
SANYAMAG 12.11.21

Hi all!
I'm tired of running alone, I would really like to join a team, or just play on the same servos! It will be all the more fun)))
While I'm a noob, but don't judge strictly, because everyone started with something)))
1) Nick BERENDEI, lvl 10
2) Rikon is fully pumped in, the rest are little by little, but he began to lean on the medic.
3) Skype sanyamag2
I will be glad to everyone who responded)))

G
GenDOS26 12.11.21

Hello everybody!!! My nickname in the game GenDOS26 is leftist 7. I love to play as an engineer. I can always provide support in the destruction of enemy equipment (if an attack aircraft were nearby with ammo to replenish missiles and cartridges, it would be great). I also shoot well from a machine gun ICQ 624501000

W
Wonder wander 12.11.21

One last warning.
Enough offtopic, read the topic before unsubscribing.

o

Tommy712rus, where is offtopic specifically? Everyone writes according to the template (well, only Mr. Bobr did not say the nickname, but he gave a link to the statistics, where it is indicated).

W
Wonder wander 12.11.21

The template is a
1-class player
2-nickname in the game
3-squad name. And send it all by ace.

o

Tommy712rus you are not in the ace for the third day already, at least come in and answer everyone.

W
Wonder wander 12.11.21

Firstly, I just go to Asya once a day. Secondly, I’m in. Nothing. Thirdly, it’s not necessary to highlight my nickname, and it’s so clear that you are writing to me.

o

Tommy712rus, I'm not reading morality to you))). I just wrote to you in ICQ a few days ago, there was no answer, you have never been in ICQ with me (but I could have written an answer even if I was offline, I would have read it when I entered). I just do not understand then why you need these letters, if you do not answer, do not tell the Skype of other members, do not even refuse - you just remain silent. I don’t understand, whether I don’t fit, whether you read it and forgot, or whether you even hammered a bolt on the squad. After all, here the whole trick is not to measure up with pipis, who has what level, class, etc., but so that you can connect all the members of the squad with each other. At least in the forum, write who is accepted, who is not accepted. The title of the topic is "Creation of friendly squads", not "Tommy712rus collects information about players". I highlight the nickname so that there is no confusion for sure,

W
Wonder wander 12.11.21

Nothing came to me. Now there are 2 people in the detachment besides me.

o

Maybe ICQ is buggy? I sent you the same as on the forum. 2 people - those who wrote to ICQ? About 10 people have already unsubscribed on the forum.

W
Wonder wander 12.11.21

Yes, already 3.

d
deepone 12.11.21

I bought BC2 just 3 days ago (I haven't played BF games before), I'm still playing badly, I would like to try playing as a team. Microphone if there is anything. I am more or less able to control the technique, at least fly in a helicopter over the enemy base until they are shot down :), I can.
1. Engineer (6th level so far)
2. deepone_nn
3. ICQ 281379556