3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wonder wander 12.11.21 06:52 pm

Building friendly squads (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

In general, I suggest everyone who is tired of playing alone - create a new one or look for a squad to join (it's good if each squad has all 4 classes), the goal of the topic is to teach people how to play as a team. rank and weapon stars), and the role you do best.
94 Comments
Sort by:
g
gigg2011 12.11.21

Maybe I’m shkololo, but I’m not used to reviving people at their last breath so that they’ll be killed again or I don’t shoot from the grenade launcher at my helicopter just because I also wanted to fly and I don’t particularly like to use the abakan. Many of the
above also like to do. " not shkololo "
I am 14 years old and I do not feel any guilt for this and should not

g
gigg2011 12.11.21

Gena go to skype

F
Feelhammer 12.11.21

Recently bought. I will be glad to everyone. Call skype after 6 pm Moscow time (Feelhammer)

P
Phifileps 12.11.21

Hello everyone. I want to play in a team. I pumped all classes back in March, but my favorite class is medic. I am good at piloting everything that flies and rides if you want to know one of the stories, go to the pilots club. or add phifileps as a friend here or in the game. here we will make an agreement or add as friends on GMAIL or VKONTAKTE. . waiting for answers.

N
Nikolay Valentinovich 12.11.21

Hi. 28 leveled. Started playing online battles in November of that year. Nick: Kolyan_999 Most of all I like to play as an engineer. Favorite cards Harvesting and Cold War. I don't like flying and rarely use shotguns. I mainly play with abakan and AKSU74 + RPG-7. In general, who are interested in the details of the mercy, please see my statistics and, if you wish, add them as friends.

P
Phifileps 12.11.21

is skype free?

G
GenDOS26 12.11.21

Yes

A
Arhangel-2000 12.11.21

Level 18
At the moment I play (Sniper, Attack, Medic) depending on the map.
The technician and engineer have been pumped up and at the same time I got used to the attack aircraft.
He started playing at the end of 2010.
Victory is not the main thing, the main thing is to enjoy the game, well, for me personally, to hack ko into something with a knife in a round. I love 1vs.1 duels on any weapon.
Nick in the game, if you need to ask, Nick in Arhangel-2000 skype.

S
Saint. Patrick 12.11.21

My nickname is Saint. Patrick level 44 whoever you play doesn't care. 26 years. if you are ready add to friends we will chop. (except for shlolnikov)

P
Phifileps 12.11.21

How are you not ashamed !! to deceive me about skype !!! In short, I downloaded skype on the iPad, and I call my friend, at first everything is okay, but then hop, top up your Skype account. Please tell me what it is or can be paid on the ipad. In short, I'm waiting for an explanation.

T
Twin frozr 12.11.21

Free Skype-to-Skype calls, and you have to pay to call real phones.

P
Phifileps 12.11.21

And I understood thank you twin frozr !! What is your skype?

S
Spaceman-RF 12.11.21

Well, in general, I'm looking for players
17 years old. I play with all classes (at the moment I'm an engineer, I'm pumping mines). 36 (sort of) level. Nick in the game x.DimON.x nick in skype dimon-19_93

P
Phifileps 12.11.21

Well, that is, in my skype Maxim Remizov, get it and call me. I'm waiting

P
Phifileps 12.11.21

Dimon are you playing now? Now I will add you.

e
exeBOX 12.11.21

And so I am 28 lvl so far, because I am in no hurry, I play mainly as an attack aircraft, I like to storm points (in an assault), sometimes I have to shove it alone, as the team often sits out and is in no hurry. 6 stars on the AN-94, I think it is an excellent weapon, but it is rather weak at very close distances, which is depressing.
It is also very good to support for a medic, I always pull out comrades from the other world, throw in first aid kits, Well, the medic's machine guns are all good, but I will especially note MG36, I love this weapon.
Add exeBOX we will storm together, and most importantly not from the bulldozer.

g
games 12.11.21

exeBOX
okay let's meet on the battlefield
PS my nickname 11spec soldeir

A
Atredis 12.11.21

puff

G
GenDOS26 12.11.21

funny video

P
Phifileps 12.11.21

Good video

And here someone is doing something. In short, my Skype phifileps, please write, okay ?!