3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wonder wander 12.11.21 06:52 pm

Building friendly squads (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

In general, I suggest everyone who is tired of playing alone - create a new one or look for a squad to join (it's good if each squad has all 4 classes), the goal of the topic is to teach people how to play as a team. rank and weapon stars), and the role you do best.
94 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wonder wander 12.11.21

Here tries to come up with their own points? Everything is clearly and clearly indicated, in some difficult cases all 3 points were invented, but in this third one is not in order. Okay, I'll write to ICQ.

G
Gor77 12.11.21

not a topic, but some kind of mess. looking for friends for team play. in the game I am sanek +, my skype is gor508106.

D
Dark_Master 12.11.21

I am looking for a partner for a team game, I play well. Especially for a reconnaissance officer, I know his tasks and I do it perfectly, I can cover him on request (where, how and from whom you specify). He is also a good engineer, for the rest of the classes so-so, this is not mine .. .

1) Hunter21RUS
2) ICQ 565491744
3) priority to the scout or engineer (depending on the situation)

generally write, add to friends, let's play

P
Pisiliy 12.11.21

33rd class
priority:
1) assault
2) medic
3) recon in assault
engineer no

Platinum tank
Vert 2 gold

nickname in the game Pisiliy
Asya 102454330
I usually play on hard from 21-00 Moscow time.
If you add anything.

Y
Yohoho amigo 12.11.21

50 lvl
12 years old
I play a storm-plane with abakans extinguishes atlichna !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1111111111
Asya and what is this ?? 777? 777? 7
Nick

P
Pisiliy 12.11.21

In general, we remove the filter, write in the search for SOAP and enjoy the team game.

Shl take care of tokens

a
ariados26 12.11.21

Rank 30 is an engineer on attack, and on all other medic, on PKM and MG 36, five gold stars each, platinum on helicopters. I will gladly go to any squad.

k
kamikadze one 12.11.21

I invite you to the squad and the team))) 35 rank attack aircraft

V
Vadik 1996 12.11.21

srg.Grigs the
medic is a good M1 Garant and M1911
pro in jeeps and was once on a turntable

V
Vadik 1996 12.11.21

invite to the squad [AIRBORNE]

V
Vadik 1996 12.11.21

almost 27 leveled

o
obnimashka 12.11.21

guys are getting my skype call why_so_serious7))
I play recently, but it seems to be working out well)) I
fully opened the engineer and the sniper, I swing the medic, and so any class, if the company was ok

a
andryuha30 12.11.21

obnimashka
My skype andryha1979 Mayakni, let's fight. On your skype-nickname 3 options show which one are you?

a
andryuha30 12.11.21

My skype is andryha1979 Rank 32. I prefer Atacama. Recently I have been playing as an engineer - it is quite passable, in principle, it is not particularly successful with a regon, and the rest are in order. It would be interesting to play in the squad.

D
Dr.Impostor 12.11.21

Hello everybody! I am looking for partners for a pleasant joint game, preferably also for adequate communication during this very game. Itself is still 21 levels, because until recently I did not play very often. The preferred class is medic. Fully pumped, as well as the scout. I can also play with any other class depending on the situation on the battlefield. The attack aircraft has been upgraded to a dump, the engineer has been upgraded to a 4x sight (there is enough skill to break the upgrade). I usually play in the evenings, the connection is stable. Who is interested, write either to Asya (478716989, marked "About team play"), or add to Skype: nikita_lusenko (when adding, please indicate the same note). I am 21 years old, I will be glad to any adequate person)

S
Single_Templar 12.11.21

I play as a stormtrooper, quite a good medic ..., 25 years old, nickname BLooDY_JoKeR ... adequate, and not a nerd ..., I play mainly in the evenings, as I work ... if anything, write here ... rank 28.

g
gigg2011 12.11.21

Hello everyone
I play an attack aircraft and a sniper in my mood sometimes with other classes
Adequate and cold-blooded XD would be happy to find a partner who cares not only about his K / D and about winning the round for
14 years, but I am fighting far from the level of shkololo))
my address is in skype gigg2011

g
games 12.11.21

Good day
I play stormtrooper in battlefield bad company 2 vietnam
love team play when -prekryvaet sniper, medic -lechit Engineer repairs and attack-does something :)
my + leteyu well, shooting from the sniper rifle to give ammunition (flying, chinyu )
when asked, I have excellent command of machine guns, snipers and machine guns.
I'm not good at shooting pistols.
mine - I shoot badly from RPGs, field gun pistols, I can't kill with "irons" or "soldering iron" for
12 years, but as XXX BADMAN XXX said,
but I'm fighting far from the level of shkololo))
37 moior-bronze - all classes are pumped
who are interested, write in a personal.

G
GenDOS26 12.11.21

Hello everyone !!!
Basically I play an attack aircraft and an engineer.
I shoot well from machine guns, pistols, RPGs. I fly a helicopter normally. I am a technician, always sharing ammunition.
Disadvantages: I do not shoot well with machine guns and sniper weapons, but when I play as a medic (rarely happens) for myself, the main task is to save my partners, even my valuable life.
15 years. Nick in the game GenDOS26. Skype is gena2608. I'm waiting.

K
Kit90 12.11.21

12-15 years old is a great school group, don't you think? who is generally channeling how you play.