3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wonder wander 12.11.21 06:52 pm

Building friendly squads (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

In general, I suggest everyone who is tired of playing alone - create a new one or look for a squad to join (it's good if each squad has all 4 classes), the goal of the topic is to teach people how to play as a team. rank and weapon stars), and the role you do best.
94 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omron 12.11.21

if there is anyone in XBOX LIVE! or PSN. add-1) Mo7otok 2) N1ceMoLotok
Atredis, pretty EPIC)

D
Dezget 12.11.21

in the game nickname Dezgen, 29lvl. Play as a stormtrooper, run with G3 (platinum). Even with a random I try to play as a "team", I keep to my squad, etc., I will never pass by if someone asks for ammunition, or give me a ride and the like, I gave the microphone to a friend, I will take it the other day and register Skype or Teamspeak, what is needed.

P
Phifileps 12.11.21

Skype make Dezget and I think I saw you.

J
JDM_Subaru 12.11.21

video megO
let's create a team or something, otherwise I'm tired of playing with the team, half of the team is running and half of the team is sitting out like idiots

P
Phifileps 12.11.21

My skype phifileps let's come in and write and call quickly, okay

s
sangen 12.11.21

Today I saw a "friendly squad" (RGW) like it was, 4 people, I'm in another squad with a guy, we mine, they killed. I’ll sit in the bushes alone, but I’m IPAL to join such a brigade.

S
SATANA 12.11.21

sangen, such buddies are needed to make newbies piss with fear when they see the same tags. In general, it all depends on whether they have a connection or not.

s
sangen 12.11.21

SATANA
Well, maybe just for that, but when there are such people on the same team, it just infuriates.

A
Alexander19747474 12.11.21

CTPEJIOK17
In the game I am sashko74 33 lev. I am 36! I play with whom, according to my mood!)))

A
Alexander19747474 12.11.21

XXX BADMAN XXX
I'm Sashko74 in the game! Honestly, how old are you?

P
ProHunterSG 12.11.21

50lvl
attack aircraft or engineer
only 17 platinum (mostly assault rifles)
, the same 17 years old)
nickname ~ ProHunter ~
I play not bad in my opinion, but it's not for me to judge))

d
dark mesian 12.11.21

Who else is playing BC2?

M
Metalist1925 12.11.21

dark mesian
are playing) but the teams are not the same)

d
dark mesian 12.11.21

In the daytime you are not looking for fire, maybe someone knows what thread of the site where you can intersect with them?