3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21 06:52 pm

How much would you like to earn?

so much to forget about the existence of money
63 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 12.11.21

And you still need to know.

n
northern alcoholic 12.11.21

So that in a month you can pay taxes normally, get drunk and maybe get a dime. I think it would be a good life.

G
GTAman 12.11.21

I just wish everything was free.

J
Just another User 12.11.21

the salary of an ordinary Moscow deputy would be enough for me

T
Toxa95 12.11.21

Just another User
Indeed. It's not even the salary, but the work itself, you sit, do nothing, press a button, which aunt in a red jacket will show you, ride a service car, in a couple of years you can save up for an apartment of 200 square meters, plus a bunch of benefits, all sorts of immunities, non-illusory power in the eyes of the poor traffic cops and in any dispute, oh yes, even the pension is not bad.

S
Sima4 12.11.21

80-110 kilo rubles a month for a normal middle class. While I have about 50-55 per month.

A
Adamantokha 12.11.21

So much that would not starve ... otherwise life will turn into "survival"! _ ((((

V
Vinchi441 12.11.21

Even people with a developed sense of humor don't want a funny salary.

V
VIK25 12.11.21

40,000 rubles a month is enough for me

M
MunchkiN 616 12.11.21

well, to forget, I don’t know,
so probably there were stable 350 thousand rubles a month.

P
Palutena 12.11.21

How much would you like to earn?

7 thousand less than I earn, I would have already

bought the norms on the console per month, if I wanted)

E
Eliry 12.11.21

What is the question? Do you have suggestions?
How much can a person want to earn? That would have given a new salary. and you haven't spent the previous one yet :-)

T
Toxa95 12.11.21

Adamantokha
5 thousand salary of this guy suits! The perfect worker! Hey, sir, if you don’t want to work as a sewer truck, I already feel like I’m going to the labor exchange and telling me my business plan for opening a shit dumping company, don’t be afraid, I’ll provide food, only there will be no uniforms and a hose, I’ll give a shovel, just excuse me, shake hands I will not.

PS Hatet 120-150 thousand, but more is better.

A
Alexey Ulyanov 12.11.21

Stupid question.

P
PaulTheApostle 12.11.21

1000 $ or euro

B
Belomorkanal 12.11.21

I would like to earn so much that it would be enough to hire killers and order authors of such meaningless topics for them + so that there is enough money to get away from the law.

Well, but seriously. Shoutbox, of course, there is a shoutout, but nobody canceled the boundaries of reason.
What does "How much would you like to earn?" Mean?
50,000 rubles ... will not be enough ... 60,000 rubles ... not enough ... 100,000 rubles ... but why *** do I need these rubles? DOLLARS GIVE MORE
Well isn't it funny?
It is impossible to adequately answer such a question, because a person always needs more than he has. This is a postulate (an axiom, if you like) dictated by the conditions of life in our human society and the constant desire for better and more.

PS_ Usually I pass by similar topics, but ...

D
DrZoiberg 12.11.21

Belomorkanal
Infinity of money for me please wrap, preferably in different packages

B
Belomorkanal 12.11.21

DrZoiberg
Even an infinite amount of money will not stop you. You will create the world's most powerful space program, exhaust all the natural resources of the Earth and begin to seize outer space and planets, rob and rape poor aliens)))
But seriously, you will simply lose your mind and end your life in a fool. Because the human mind is irreconcilable with the immeasurable because of its limitations.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.11.21

Belomorkanal is
not a human being, having comprehended all the frailty of being and the riches of the world from despondency and idleness, he will go into exile and will taste exclusives in dormouse. comprehending the hardships of being in the grafono desert where at every step dreks lie in wait, he enlightens into meditation the merry one and rises to a new higher level by stepping over the wheel of karma. a bit.
however, before that, he should have about 50 trillion in ruble terms.

L
Le Gaspilleur 12.11.21

There is no limit to my greed))