3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nat.mih 12.11.21 07:16 pm

12/15/2015 GTAO update Big people and other bandits (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How much do you think the yacht will cost?
133 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 12.11.21

MiGamer86
How is it not? And the place for smokers? And the shampoo? :))

Seriously speaking, in terms of prices, I would proceed from the following: a golden plane or a helicopter is a luxury property. The yacht is the same, only on a larger scale. At the same time, it will carry helicopters and smaller craft. This means that it will be even more expensive at their expense. Further, as can be seen from the graphs of the attendance of the game, there are fewer and fewer people in it, which means that it is necessary to increase the "milk yield" from the rest. So 20 million seems too low for me. Rather, in the region of 50, plus customization (helicopters, evacuation ships, anti-missile system). By the way, maybe the yacht will have variable interiors. And I admit that the Rockies will be followed by larger shark cards.

M
MiGamer86 12.11.21

I wonder how many people bought a gold plane for donat? Although a card for 8 million costs only 40 bucks, for an American it is a little ...

victorzh
If cards of a larger denomination are issued, the current ones will simply become worthless.

v
victorzh 12.11.21

MiGamer86
Personally (virtually) I know a Russian player who, until recently, donated decently. Some of my friends saw something expensive, fired up with envy and ran to donate. Now he is a cheater, he can spawn any vehicle, and he is bored with playing.

Cheap cards can be removed - why spray people for pennies? Let them immediately spend on a large sum, and Rocky and prices will be tightened up for this (all for the client). If without irony, then, imagining myself as a donator, I really do not understand why buy cards with a face value of 100-500 thousand in-game money. At current prices, this is a penny - you can't really buy anything.

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

I have a premonition that Rockstar will introduce a limit on the number of yachts in one session. Because 30 cheating yachts is too many, and there is nowhere to place them.
I would do this: if in one session there are four or more players of the same gang, then one of them, who bought a yacht, is given the opportunity to call it (for example, through Pegasus). If there are more "yacht worthy" teams in the session, they can either call their yacht or attack the enemy. For such activity, all participants will be given money and rp. Players without gangs go through the forest, or they can try to ask to be taken on board. So lovers of playing with random - go look for friends.

v
victorzh 12.11.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
Yes, something, but there is more

than enough water in this part of the GTA :))) As for the cards: it's very convenient (for Rockstar): you only leave cards of large denomination. Accordingly, you will have to take them for the addition. It's as if you only have 5,000 bills and the seller has no change. And you really, really need the product.

n
nat.mih 12.11.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
If the yacht is like real estate, not transport, then figs will spawn it. The type will stand far from the shore, and you can get on it by boat or boat. It's interesting how Rockstar implements this, given that there may be more than one player with a yacht in a session.
Do you think they will do it as a transport, and she will float around the island?

v
victorzh 12.11.21

nat.mih
Several static yachts can spawn in different parts of the ocean. I am more worried about how to use the pool in the house if it was bought by several different players and everyone decided to swim at the same time.
By the way, about the houses. Yesterday we rode with one of the forum participants, and found a house on the hills with transparent windows, and inside - if you look in - you can see furniture, billiards, darts, etc. The rest of the "potential" houses have blind windows. In all respects, this house is suitable - it stands on stilts, the view from the balcony is like in the video, etc. If it is he - it will hardly cost less than 10 million, tk. a huge domina with a large area, and looks very major. Even a helicopter has where to land (without resorting to virtuoso piloting).

n
nat.mih 12.11.21

victorzh We
'll find out soon. I'm also interested in how Rockstar implements everything. I only care about prices and the fact that some elements of the update require the presence of a gang, one might even say not a presence, but to be the boss of the gang. If they buy a yacht only for the gang leaders, then everyone will immediately run to create their own gangs. Players will rivet a bunch of mini gangs that there will be nowhere to spit when you hit some boss.

x
x files 12.11.21

I flew to Los Santos last March. on the same day, my bank account was replenished by 1.5 million, as it turned out, in this crazy city, 1.5 million is almost nothing. because after I bought an apartment in the center, a kuruma, and some weapons, my money melted like March snow in the sun. but then, I started to climb to the top of my criminal career, earning successfully, and the money flowed like a river. Soon, I bought another apartment, next to the Pacific Bank, in the garage of which an evil, coal-black kuruma was waiting for me. in the garage of my main apartment, a chrome-plated armored car sat at ease. he stood in front of my first sky-colored kuruma. of course I could not deny myself the desire to buy a super car. I had two of them. but having traveled on them a little, I sold them.
after failing several missions, I realized that I needed a small black helicopter. having bought it, I realized that it was a mistake. the other, large, far surpassed him in combat power. I had to buy it too, which means I threw (conditionally) 1.5 million down the drain, or how much did it cost there? I do not remember.
why am I all this? to the fact that I considered myself a rich resident of Los Santos, but, as it turned out, this is not at all the case. after all, if this new boat costs 50 million, I go through the forest, because I do not have that kind of money. but if the price is 25 - 30, I can buy it, but at the same time I will be left without pants. therefore, in the next couple of months this thing will not shine for me in any way

n
nonC 12.11.21

What kind of garbage they write on foreign forums about 50 million. and 100 mln. yachts? Rockstar is not so autistic as to sell something more expensive than everything put together that came out before. What is the point then this update is for newbies - you are nobody? If the prices correspond more or less to reality, friendly advice (sarcasm): "Make money!", Will not work.

v
victorzh 12.11.21

nonC
I read it too , and I just believe that there will be such prices. Having raised the price bar to such a height, Rockstar finally openly admits that if we are talking about big money, there is no "make money" in this game. There is only "donate".

In fact, personally, I don't even think about the yacht. I still have no money for it - it doesn't matter if it costs 20 or 50 million. Moreover, I am sure it will be possible to hang out on it without being its owner. Some of your friends will probably buy and invite. But cars and apartments are much more interesting. If Rockstar doesn't go nuts in the end, most casual players will be able to afford it. Moreover, some of the brands of new cars are quite democratic Bravado, Declass.

x files
Heh, I have four huts, three supercars (and not only), two helicopters, a hydra, a tank, both insurgents, and I do not consider myself a rich resident of Los Santos :) People have billions in their accounts (we do not specify the origin) - this is rich. And we are hicks, to be honest. Apart from the property purchased at discounts, there is nothing.

n
nonC 12.11.21

victorzh
What donation, this is GTA, what planet are you from. Only schoolchildren (PEGI 18+) and people with free time will raise something, but if you take any business that is present in the game and how much is supposedly requested, you will not have enough patience to go through the same thing, and the need is definitely not only to buy something one thing. You need to be a sclerotic in order not to lose interest.
These rich ones of yours will be reset to zero, and if they used the cheat, they will also be banned. Don't give a damn about them, let them live from DLC to DLC. There is nothing special to creep out in the game. There are, of course ... in whose house there are parasites, they definitely need to buy everything, talk about their well-being and show everything, see something that they do not have, they immediately sulk, someone calls glitches a rarity, well, for this in the reports there is a separate item.

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

How can you not understand? Rockstar says to everyone: "don't have 100 rubles, but have 100 friends." Play in teams. For example, my friends and I, buying the content of robberies, agreed on who would take what: one - Hydra, another - Valkyrie, the third - an armored car, etc .; we bought various supercars and let each other ride them; sometimes we ask each other for transport to pass the time trial. So after this update, it's time for everyone to stop thinking about personal well-being, take care that your friends have as much money as possible. Otherwise, you will run in the wings of a schoolboy cheater, as mentioned above.

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 12.11.21

Who knows what time the update is?

S
Sprintin 12.11.21

hmm, but where is the update?

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 12.11.21

Cool, we are waiting!

I
Ivan Smovzh 12.11.21

What time is it updated according to the MSC?

P
Pavel Dmitriev 12.11.21

Ivan Smovzh
should appear before 15:00. That is, 12 has already passed, it turns out, either at 13, or at 14. We are waiting

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 12.11.21

The update has gone.

g
goodbandit 12.11.21

3 yachts:
6-7-8 million.