3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nat.mih 12.11.21 07:16 pm

12/15/2015 GTAO update Big people and other bandits (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How much do you think the yacht will cost?
133 Comments
Sort by:
F
Ferz777 12.11.21

If you buy 3 different yachts, will they all be displayed on the map?

J
Jesse levinson 12.11.21

We can, chitak

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

Vyacheslav Shiman
No, other players killed

him. Will the boss die if he blows up the car in which he is traveling?

v
victorzh 12.11.21

Ferz777
Wrote above, like only one can be bought.

S
Sprintin 12.11.21

vatsonification
can you be on his team? ))) there is an option to fire on friendly people.

S
Sprintin 12.11.21

MiGamer86
yes! you take any, then you improve it on the site!
Ferz777
you can buy only one super yacht!

I drove yesterday 2 hours for the boss, well, not that special, only everyone is trying to aggro at you!
an armored rendzhik (normal not long) withstood 2-3 hits from a tank, my curve thug brought me to a military base during a chase)!
there are missions, well, the usual boom bang tratat) as I understand the tasks that you activate with the boss are visible to everyone!
Yes, and being the boss of a nichrome did not work in two hours, I did 10-15 tasks and zero sense! I only put in lam nowhere! earning a penny (
and the question is, of course, to rock old, why can't I give assignments to subordinates (activate assignments) from home?
Why should I get dirty being a boss? to go myself to do everything?

and people don't waste money on a yacht! this is a useless piece of textures for 10 lemons to which you also need to get (for the longest time, for the grandmothers a bit fat for ordinary users)!
well, it makes no sense! I would also understand if you could drive the cars there, you could then moor and go to the pier, there is just another house without a garage for 10 lamas!
three new cars, well, damn buckets! there is more charisma in one osiris, t20 or blade!
although there is money for all this, but damn it is not worth it!
rockstar hear people already, give them a normal income! all the stupid grind has already got in any mmo, GTA has always been like just "relax" entertainment after work, I don't want to grind the grandmother!
that's just why many get on a slippery slope)! I do not argue there are morons who wipe everyone with a mod for a year or blow up and stir up chaos, but most of them simply cheat money for themselves, so as not to bother!

n
nat.mih 12.11.21

From the update, the most pleased with the fifth garage, bare feet, a yacht, a limousine with a machine gun and the "Fight against piracy" mode!
For a long time I wondered why they did not allow me to walk barefoot. Now you can walk even without those stupid slates. Another would have added the ability to completely undress ... hehe ... just kidding. Although given that the game +18 could have done.
The yacht is good. You pay about 1,500 per day for the maintenance of the yacht. It's like a floating fortress. It is especially important if you are playing in a new mode in which the passive is not available to bosses and thugs. On the yacht you turn on the air defense and put on "friends", and no one will be able to overwhelm you even on the deck (like a passive). If you turn off the air defense, then from the yacht you can shoot those who hang out on the shore. Very funny.
In this regard, I liked the new mode for the boss with the thugs "Fight against piracy". Perhaps the most interesting of those added. There you need to capture or protect the yacht.
On the yacht, I was pleased with the presence of a wardrobe in which anyone, not just the owner, can change clothes. There are a few weapons scattered around that you can pick up (although it would be better to make a weapon room in which you could choose a weapon, and leave the rest so as not to interfere). The jacuzzi, bar and shower rooms are pleasing to the eye. You can also move the yacht to another location. At the same time, everyone on the deck and inside can teleport there. Convenient, such as TP, although the pleasure costs $ 25,000 per move.
I didn't like the new houses. In an expensive house there is no entrance to the garage (you have to go outside to get there), and the road in front of the house is too narrow! There is always a traffic jam, especially if there is a shootout on the street. It is simply impossible to drive away from the house. It's just [deleted] of some kind. I do not recommend buying this shit. An ordinary apartment is much more comfortable. I bought it from the most expensive, maybe the rest of the houses are better, see for yourself. You cannot go to the balconies, the outdoor pool does not have a separate entrance and is not protected (then it is better to soak on a yacht in a jacuzzi).
The clothes made me happy. Robes and pajamas, shorts and bikinis liked it. Home clothes were not enough in the game. It is a pity that new tailcoats, etc. cannot be bought in stores, but can only be worn in the "organization" mode.
The cars didn't get my attention. Who bought and tested please unsubscribe. I only liked the limousine with a machine gun. In the "organization" mode, you can call him for free, and he will be delivered directly to you, you will not have to go as a personal one from Pegasus. It seems that he can withstand one shot from a grenade launcher, and he has nothing at all.
SecuroServ: Being the boss is not profitable at all, just for pathos. As far as I understand, you can be a boss only for 12 hours, and then this mode is cut off regardless of your desire, and it will be possible to become a boss again only after another 12 hours. Apparently this was done so that only bosses did not run in the sessions. At this time, you can work as a thug. Thugs get money and experience, they can quit their jobs and get hired again at any time. Organizations Mode allows you to access the new Boss Job and Boss Challenges. Of these, I liked only "Fight against piracy". All tests will lose their meaning with the advent of cheaters, and the very system of "organizations" without a passive mode will become a completely stupid occupation, so we enjoy and try while there is still no total influx of fans to cheer.
Maybe someone will like the opportunity to put a selfie as their avatar on the Social Club. Who else liked it?

L
LongVampire 12.11.21

vatsonification
Was the same crap.

S
Sprintin 12.11.21

nat.mih it is
not profitable to be a boss and a thug! all this is nonsense (the
cars did not inspire the same, I bought 5 pieces. three new sports and 2 armored (jeep, sedan) the
yacht is essentially useless!
only the additional garage pleases, although there is nothing to put there (. there are no more cars of interest to me. by the
way, and Can you sell the yacht?

n
nat.mih 12.11.21

Sprintin
No, you can't sell. It's more like transport from Pegasus.
A brute is beneficial to beginners. They get experience and money when they are even just next to the boss, the main thing is that the boss doesn’t do it. Then the salary is cut. )))

F
Ferz777 12.11.21

How about a million for the boss? Every 12 hours, 1 million, or next time you don't need it?

S
Sprintin 12.11.21

Ferz777
they are not removed, it's just a condition.
to be a boss you need lam on the account.
weed out newcomers.

M
MiGamer86 12.11.21

As I understand it, there is only one house with a pool, and that looks not very good.
By the way, the planning board now displays statistics on who completed the preparatory task for which medal. Previously, this was not the case. And in my opinion, the physics of the cars was fixed, at least I stopped taking the car out of the road at every turn.
And the new cars have pleasant sounds. Engine and door closing))) IMHO.

v
victorzh 12.11.21

nat.mih
I'll tell you what I liked.
I tried all the novelties with my friends and acquaintances, in the end I bought myself:
1. Schafter v12 (short, without armor).
There are already several videos on YouTube where this Shafter overtakes t20. I haven't compared them myself, but the car feels very fast - at least at the level of Jester / Massacro. Moreover, this is a civilized and strict sedan with 4 seats. If you like solid-looking cars that can fly - that's it. Yes, keep in mind, her class is not a sedan, but a sports car. So in sedan races on it in any way. The body kit on it is slightly less than on the Shafter from the street, but it can be repaired beautifully, in the AMG style.

2. Armored Cognoscenti (long).
We have already written about the properties of the new armor here, I will not repeat myself. The bonus of this particular car is that it is very heavy, and it almost does not get thrown up when it explodes or is hit from an RPG. By the way, it is very quiet inside if the camera is from the 1st person. It doesn’t go fast, but it doesn’t creep either. There is no external body kit for it.

3. Verlierer. I just liked the car (still in the trailer). Not disappointed, goes fast and knows how to turn (this is even noted in its description on the site :))). And she is very beautiful - but this is a subjective opinion. Yes, it is interesting to tune it - there are a lot of body kit parts, you can even change the mirrors. It is easy to make an externally unique car. The salon is the same as that of Feltzer. The interior color cannot be changed.

4. Short Baller without armor. It is faster than usual from the street, better steers, less turning radius, plus small differences in details - for example, carbon window frames. In principle, he is not for everybody. There is no body kit either. I bought it instead of the long-dusting Huntley S - the cars are similar, but Huntley is more feminine and Boller is masculine. Like Range Rovers Ewoks and Sports in RL.

As already noted here, all new cars that are modifications of old ones (Shafter, Boller) have a more pleasant engine sound.

5. Penthouse No. 3 with a classic interior style.
While playing GTA SA, I went up to the roofs of skyscrapers in this area with a knapsack and admired the city. Now this is my view from the window. A fly in the ointment - unfortunately, you can't go out onto the balcony. A pleasant bonus is a fireplace. Available in any of the seven interior styles, simply decorated in different ways. Yes! Enrages pop-up with a message about the ability to change the interior at each entrance to the apartment. Hopefully it will disappear after a while.

6. Colt Magnum. Whoever watched American detective stories of the 70s as a child will understand :) But from a practical point of view, he is not far from the pistol, so as a fetish - super, but as a weapon not very much. A player with 120+ level without armor is killed only with the third shot in the chest. Rate of fire? I have not heard.

I was upset with the clothes - I expected much more. Although I bought pajamas, and special thanks for bare feet. For those who have not figured it out - bare feet should be "bought" in any store for $ 0 and then choose from the list of shoes.

All other content didn't impress me. At home, I did not understand at all - shacks. You just run from floor to floor. The view from the windows is also so-so. It's a long drive to the city center.
The yachts weren't impressed either. For missions as you described, they are probably good. But to ride and hang out - in my opinion, not so interesting.

Now we are waiting for the activation of another new item downloaded from the DLC - snow in Los Santos :)

F
Ferz777 12.11.21

And then what do the sums 500k and 1m mean in the yacht menu?
I bought everything on a swing, and there is also a choice of the type of yacht. I didn’t risk it, because all of a sudden it’s a replacement, not a purchase of a second yacht.

M
MiGamer86 12.11.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
There are three types of aiming: Automatic, partial and free. This only matters for those who play on gamepads. But if a player with a gamepad is caught with you in the session and aiming Auto is set in the session, he will take you out with one shot to the head.

D
DungeonmasterZZ 12.11.21

People and what is the yacht in the game for? I bought the maximum configuration so that I could sit in a jacuzzi with friends? Unfortunately, there is no garage in it like in TDU2, but I personally was really looking forward to it ... And how can I sell this floating piece of GE now ???

v
victorzh 12.11.21

Who cares - now they compared on the track a short Baller without armor (from the update) and Huntley S. Both in full tuning and with a turbo. Acceleration and maximum speed were identical. Boller's sound at maximum speed is more pleasant - it roars juicier, but quieter.
We also took a ride in a limousine with a minigun and my Cognoscenti (long, with armor). The impression was that in the long Shafter, comfort was not thought of at all. The salon is cramped, the machine gun supports stick out in the face of the rear passenger, count no Shumkov. It is more of an attack machine.
Cognoscenti is the most comfortable car in the game along the way. Rides fast enough, but soft. The cabin is spacious and quiet. Holds a couple of bursts from the Long Shafter's minigun.

Vyacheslav Butusov
We can, on occasion, compare the speed of the short and long Bollers.
Resistance to RPG and explosives is important precisely because it is practically impossible to get away from a rocket or a contact mine stuck on a wheelbarrow, and when they give you a turn, you can lay a maneuver. I don’t know about a jeep, but my Cognoscenti keeps a queue from the minigun (if you don’t stand still and wait for it to fire). If they shoot, try to put the car sideways to the fire. I can stand half the police force, just spinning around. You don't even need to hide from helicopters, they knock on the roof like rain :)

In general, it is important to realize that all this protection - from bombs, RPGs, miniguns, etc. - is basically "protection from the fool". From a nubovy little game on a freshly bought kurum. A good shooter with the right weapon will not be hindered by any armored car. All wheelbarrows have weak points, and those who need them know these weak points very well.

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

Sprintin
No. As I think now, something was just buggy, I had to re-enter the session, but I was tired then, I didn't guess something. And the fact that the damage did not go away at all, I only saw on the record.

v
victorzh 12.11.21

We drove Shafter with different cars. It looks like it's the fastest car in the game at the moment ... No kidding. T20 starts sharper, but Shafter catches up with him and confidently bypasses. Jester (rally) drags far in the tail without a chance to catch up.
I emphasize, we are talking about a short Schafter V12 WITHOUT armor and with full tuning.