3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nat.mih 12.11.21 07:16 pm

12/15/2015 GTAO update Big people and other bandits (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How much do you think the yacht will cost?
133 Comments
Sort by:
v
vatsonification 12.11.21

Because of cheaters, all boss games are no longer playable: they dropped bags of money right on the car, turned into a snowman, put a basketball on their heads.

Spoiler

v
victorzh 12.11.21

vatsonification Broke
quickly this time. I was already both a Christmas tree and a snowman :) They also threw police cars into my apartment, although I did not invite anyone there.

W
Wraith_Soul 12.11.21

The point is to make games with bosses if rockstar fights with cheaters through the stump deck.

S
Screamer9713 12.11.21

vatsonification
ahahah

G
Gta story 12.11.21

all these updates make sense if they ban cheaters. otherwise it’s all nonsense. after all, even if the boss has thugs with 200 levels, a cheater with a year of mod will take them all out in a second.

I did not buy a yacht, and judging by the reviews on the network, I will not buy houses on stilts. after the upgrade, I flew to such a yacht. landed, but could not enter any door. the yacht was trimmed with gold, probably the most expensive. then flew to another yacht standing nearby, but immediately received a warning that I would be shot down. flew away, explosions went banging nearby, but nothing happened. maybe due to the fact that he was in passive?

O
OlegFо 12.11.21

victorzh, bought, upgraded Benefactor Schafter V12. From the start - like a muscle car, after a few blows the appearance is in the trash. Los Santos has few straight runs to do the T20, but! for me all this is covered by the soft, warm, "lamp" sound of the closing car door. ))
Regarding the revolver: garbage trucks are carried out from 2 shots at the gas tank; if it's a pity to spend money on Velcro.

K
Klinokol 12.11.21

the update is just super)

M
Mzafaka Bich 12.11.21

Who knows how to save the boss's clothes in GTAO

n
nat.mih 12.11.21

vatsonification Did
n't play for long. We didn't even have time to try all the new modes. Now you can abandon the game again. There is nothing to do in open sessions and competitions. Even in the passive, they bang "fake suicide".
Rockstrare amazes me with its inaction. Judging by the frequent updates, Rockstar has not yet been scored in the GTAO. If the PS4 is hacked and cheats there, then Rockstar will have to wiggle his ass. It looks like Rocky was betting on this particular console. So, until the cheaters get rid of the PS4, there is no need to wait for improvements (I really want to be wrong in my assumptions, time will tell).

n
nat.mih 12.11.21

Mzafaka Bich
Only a bug. I don’t know the details, but honestly they don’t let it be saved. You can't even enter the wardrobe.

D
DS7 12.11.21

I have no invitations written in securosev. what is the minimum level?

n
nat.mih 12.11.21

DS7
No invitations means the bosses in the session are not looking for thugs right now. As far as I understand, there are requirements only for bosses (you need to have a million in your account), for thugs there are no restrictions, except for the desire of the bosses to hire you.

v
victorzh 12.11.21

Was a brute. +100 turnips dripping every minute and a half while you are hanging out next to the boss. Of the minuses - it seems that the coloring for the revolver and the knife is available only while you are "in the role". He stopped being a thug, immediately drove to the gun - fig, there is a lock on the coloring pages with skulls.

Another question. If you buy a yacht, can you "tie" an existing Toro and a jet ski to it? So as not to waste money :)

O
OlegFо 12.11.21

Now there are discounts on water transport, but it seems to be not in demand (well, except for new yacht owners).
It's a shame Pegasus only delivers it to certain points on the map. And then, sometimes, it throws out so that it would be easier to swim than to run through the mountains or from the island.

M
MiGamer86 12.11.21

To receive invitations to the organization, in the interaction menu in the SecuroServ section, set Looking for work - On. Otherwise, they will be able to invite you only through the list of players, and not everyone will do this.

v
victorzh 12.11.21

People who have already bought a yacht - tell me, is it possible to choose the style of the interior? Or is it one fixed?

N
Nik210 12.11.21

victorzh
can be changed through the site with yachts and boats

F
Ferz777 12.11.21

The interior is not allowed.

G
Gta story 12.11.21

Why do online newspapers and magazines write deliberately yellow articles, and besides, they refer to some authoritative publication, or to a person who allegedly worked in rockstar? "it became known for certain that Rockstar is preparing DLS for GTA 5 ...", "a person who worked at Rockstar confirms this ...". what are you? Seriously? then there is such nonsense that I do not want to retell it here. normal people know that reliable information can only come from rockstar, and none other than rockstar. sorry not to copy this link, but now this article is gone. Q.E.D. a week ago I read archival opuses about how super reputable game journalists played GTA 5 in 2012. how they admired physics, graphics, the size of the map. I even remember the phrase there: "yes, GTA 5 will certainly make a splash, because here is the biggest map of all, what have I seen! Believe it or not, it took us 15 minutes of real time to get from the center of los santos to the countryside! " , a new article, a lot has been said about the DLS, and about the place where the events will unfold, and about all sorts of things in the style of "15 minutes of real time!" ". I wonder if they themselves are not disgusted with writing this? or is it they so attract people to their site? do they need a rating? is this the whole point? a lot has been said about the DLS, and about the place where the events will unfold, and about all sorts of things in the style of "15 minutes of real time!". I wonder if they themselves are not disgusted with writing this? or is it they so attract people to their site? do they need a rating? is this the point? a lot has been said about the DLS, and about the place where the events will unfold, and about all sorts of things in the style of "15 minutes of real time!". I wonder if they themselves are not disgusted with writing this? or is it they so attract people to their site? do they need a rating? is that the point?

M
MiGamer86 12.11.21

Gta Story
Well, you came to that site and read that article, so they coped with their task.