3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nat.mih 12.11.21 07:16 pm

12/15/2015 GTAO update Big people and other bandits (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How much do you think the yacht will cost?
133 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 12.11.21

Can you remake the interior of a house you bought a long time ago (2 weeks ago)?

The interior can only be changed in three new apartments in the Eclipse Tower, in old houses and new mansions on stilts cannot be changed

S
Sprintin 12.11.21

Well, to be honest, I'm updating to a C grade! yacht - just show-off. apartments are good that you can 5 pieces, now 50 wheelbarrows intermeddle. 3 cars, to be honest, not any (I don’t consider armored)
and it’s high time to increase the earnings of the players! without cheats dick you save up for everything! new update eats 20 lemons like a bush!

k
kosq4okk 12.11.21

victorzh
Almost the same, minimum changes. And what is most offensive, the house seems to have a good balcony, but you can't go out to the balcony), and in general the additions are somehow damp, in some houses, the door or the backyard does not open

g
goodbandit 12.11.21

victorzh
makos1981
Yesterday we checked a new armored vehicle - Cognoscenti 55.
Armored windows. They do not break through immediately. They fired from a heavy sniper rifle - glass withstands 4 shots, breaks through on the fifth.
The glass clearly shows how the glass "stops" the bullets. Then the glass crumbles and you are no longer protected.
BUT! The most important thing. The machine can withstand one velcro. The second is "taken out".
Kuruma with one Velcro EXPLODES. So the new car is far from complete rubbish in terms of armor.
We'll check it today, but I think Cognoscenti 55 will travel around Kuruma. Kuruma will leave his place, but at maximum speed he will definitely give way, and Cognoscenti 55 will drive around it.

M
MiGamer86 12.11.21

victorzh
And by the way, I did not understand, where are the clothes?
I also saw new T-shirts and sweaters, such as home clothes. Look in sweaters and T-shirts at the top of the list.
---
I'm wondering what I know of a new site with the possibility of investing in precious metals and nuclear fuel? The site is not translated, but it seems like money is being invested, and what the result will be - xs. A site with loans has also appeared. Also not translated. You can find them either on the main page, if they fall out, or by typing CREDIT into the search, then these two sites will be in the results.

O
OlegFо 12.11.21

goodbandit
To fire these armored vehicles, the character breaks glass. And that's all - you are naked, you are a corpse.

g
goodbandit 12.11.21

OlegFO
The enemy still needs to hit your window :) Are you sure you need to break glass to shoot at the armored Cognoscenti 55?
Kuruma will be removed from the first sticky.
Each has its own pros and cons.
We need to check if it is possible to throw Velcro from Cognoscenti 55.

v
victorzh 12.11.21

goodbandit
A consequence of the glass shattering is the complete unsuitability of new armored vehicles for missions. In missions from Gerald, for example, Kuruma remains uncontested. In total, we have three types of armored cars in the game (Kuruma, Insurgent and new armored vehicles with checkered sides) - and none of them is ideal. Rockstar is in its repertoire, unfortunately.

MiGamer86
I went to all sections, regardless of the presence of asterisks. No T-shirts or sweaters. And I also dreamed of getting a leather jacket from the trailer (similar to Michael's jacket from the single) - also fig. Abidna, yes.

kosq4okk Ca
n't go to the balcony in any house? I looked at one, there are three more trees sticking out right in front of the balcony - in fact, he is mainly interested. But the rest is also interesting.
But - finally - a decent apartment appeared. Bought penthouse 3 - the view from the window is simply amazing. Don't mind a million for that. Although you can't go to the balcony in the bedroom either :))

x
x files 12.11.21

where is penthouse 3?

n
nonakukifu 12.11.21

what junk does rockstar add to the game ?!
I agree, the limousine with a turret, one car, and white pajamas, I didn't even buy a yacht, I didn't even buy a yacht, the interior of the penthouse is no different from ordinary apartments, except for wallpaper, I thought it would be possible to go out on the roof of the house and hang out in the open air, but there how Someone already noticed that you can't even go out to the balcony, why the heck is this revolver if I have a lot of pistols in my pocket and so I can't get rid of them + another pistol, and what for me a switch knife if I already have 2 identical knives, one with notches, the other is smooth, and it seemed to me that 2 almost identical helicopters appeared.

O
OlegFо 12.11.21

goodbandit, why then such an armored vehicle? Dash in front of the enemy and dash off into the sunset?

Here is a video overview of all the new interiors and stilt houses:

v
victorzh 12.11.21

x files
Same as penthouses 2 and 1 in Eclipse.

DeLaKoren
Actually, the area of ​​new apartments (penthouses) is twice as large as the old ones. Again, there is a fireplace with fire - a trifle, but nice. It seemed to me that the new apartments, in the aggregate of differences from the old ones, are perceived as housing of a higher class.

And by the way, I didn't buy a yacht either. Hanging out on strangers and something did not catch fire.

w
wishedbobcat 12.11.21

wolfpac
will make snowy Los Santos for Christmas, Christmas outfits, fireworks, a couple more ugly cars and a couple of useless weapons, maybe a couple of worthless tasks and events, well, however, everything is as usual at Rockstar

S
SoulAssassinS 12.11.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
about bare feet, you just can walk barefoot)
I was personally very happy about this) as I have long dreamed of bare feet on the character

v
victorzh 12.11.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
When you put on your pajamas, your feet automatically become bare. Probably the same with the dressing gown.

Who bought the long Shafter - tell me, is there a partition between the driver and the back seat, as in the long Cognoscetti?

g
goodbandit 12.11.21

OlegFO
victorzh

I am only listing the advantages of a new car.
By the way, I probably dashed off km in the game most of all on the armored Kuruma. The machine is very versatile. I am not agitating :)

None of the three variants of the "armored car" in the game is ideal precisely to maintain a certain balance.
Kuruma is almost bulletproof, but is removed from the very first Velcro.
The insurgent explodes only from the fourth sticky, or from the fourth RPG projectile. By the way, withstands about 15-20 hits of explosive shells from the Valkyrie. BUT - Insurgent does not have armored windows, and therefore they will kill you very quickly through the windows.

How do you want? For the Insurgent to be indestructible? Then half of the players would ride it :)

So Kuruma is very cool. For a long time, apart from her, I did not buy anything from the cars at all.

M
MiGamer86 12.11.21

In
addition, Vyacheslav Butusov , everything changes on the go, there would be money.
I mean, you can buy a simpler yacht and then upgrade it to a more expensive one?

O
OlegFо 12.11.21

goodbandit, buddy, it all came down to where it started: for old players, the update is of little interest.

v
victorzh 12.11.21

goodbandit
I also dashed off a lot on Kurum (in missions and robberies), but I don't really like it. Insurgent is not an alternative for the reasons stated above. I was hoping to finally replace it with some car from the update, but it turned out to be not an option. It is a pity that it would be much more pleasant to travel on missions on the same Shafter. Although it has its advantages, it is indisputable. Only now these cells on the sides are enraging. It was as if the car was jammed in a giant waffle iron.

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

The thug, I kill ordinary players, when shooting at the boss, the hits are fixed, the animation of wounding the boss starts, but the health level does not decrease. You can't blow up the boss either. Other players can kill him. Has anyone come across this?